Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

1293294296298299322

Comments

  • ConcaveConcave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    My best moment of the MPQ was when I champed Kitty (and soon after - Groot). As it happened, I had been champing most of my 3* when Kitty was entering the scene, so I had a lot of LL pulls on her. Making her a favourite helped, too.
    But that was the beginning of the end for me. With Gritty, you can reach 900 points in PVE in about 25 battles and win all PVE battles without as much as looking at the screen. And if you do not need looking, you do not need playing. It becomes so automatic, it stops being fun.
    Another step was having enough slots to collect all the 4*'s.
    Another step was collecting all 4*, but that is done now (until new 4-star is released, but you can get it pretty easily).
    The only challenge is to be top-10 in every PVE, but that is more annoyance than fun (it irates me to schedule my life around the game).
    What I wanted to achieve was having all three 209-lvl chars for the shield training (new 4* release), but never achieved that.

    So now it seems, that my best moment in the game was the beginning of a fast approaching end.

    My second best moment was when I realized (quite late) what profit can you make on farming 2*'s (before I just sold the card). Now I have 17k hps sitting in the account and nothing sensible to spend it on.

    In any case, the game is a grind and a nuesance so I say: "Farewell!"
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Concave said:
    My best moment of the MPQ was when I champed Kitty (and soon after - Groot). As it happened, I had been champing most of my 3* when Kitty was entering the scene, so I had a lot of LL pulls on her. Making her a favourite helped, too.
    But that was the beginning of the end for me. With Gritty, you can reach 900 points in PVE in about 25 battles and win all PVE battles without as much as looking at the screen. And if you do not need looking, you do not need playing. It becomes so automatic, it stops being fun.
    Another step was having enough slots to collect all the 4*'s.
    Another step was collecting all 4*, but that is done now (until new 4-star is released, but you can get it pretty easily).
    The only challenge is to be top-10 in every PVE, but that is more annoyance than fun (it irates me to schedule my life around the game).
    What I wanted to achieve was having all three 209-lvl chars for the shield training (new 4* release), but never achieved that.

    So now it seems, that my best moment in the game was the beginning of a fast approaching end.

    My second best moment was when I realized (quite late) what profit can you make on farming 2*'s (before I just sold the card). Now I have 17k hps sitting in the account and nothing sensible to spend it on.

    In any case, the game is a grind and a nuesance so I say: "Farewell!"
    Yeah I can’t imagine being entertained having to play the same team over and over again. That was my biggest pause in transitioning to 5* land. I loved being able to create all sorts of different combos amongst 4* characters.  In 5 land I transitioned with like 5-6 characters at once which helped. Now I have 22 champs, which really really helps in terms of variety.  Once you start the champ train, they really do start to multiply.  But with how long it takes to get the machine running and how painfully slow it can be to get a 5 champed, I absolutely understand just quitting altogether. Best of luck!
  • PhoenixMagikPhoenixMagik Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I finally got a 10th Juggernaut cover so that I could get a Cap cover!
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,856 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting an Okoye Boosted Quasi-Sonic Scream from Black Bolt for over 75K of damage...two nodes in a row.  Sure, it still left the LVL 515 Maggia Don with over 30K of health left, but Elektra and the Thug both went down easily.
  • MrBowersMrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Managed to get the 4* jugs that was in my cap and friends vault taking him to 10 covers meaning I could get the cap cover from shield training with only a few hours to go
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 4,928 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Daily re-supply starting yesterday runs at an LT, 25 CP, 100 HP, 1 Heroic and a purple Banner. That is quite nice leading up to Anniversary. B)
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,650 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    My Daily re-supply starting yesterday runs at an LT, 25 CP, 100 HP, 1 Heroic and a purple Banner. That is quite nice leading up to Anniversary. B)
    Those are fun. I had one like that last week with a black OML. This week it's random, random, random, 100 hp, random, random, heroic. So exciting!
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,650 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took first place in sub 2 of Hearts of Darkness by 1 point and with one of the tokens I got a blue Mysterio which evened him out a bit to 3/2/4. So I've now cleaned out all of the top rewards in the vault except for one beginner support and a Nebula.
  • LoosieLoosie Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Got a 5* Wasp yesterday. While that on its own is nothing worth celebrating, it does mean I now have all available characters!!!

    (Until the next release of course)
  • shardwickshardwick Posts: 1,650 Chairperson of the Boards
    I unloaded my hoard of 950 cp on the Fan Favorites store. RNGesus smiled upon me today, friends and frenemies. I got three Torch bonus heroes taking him to 9, finished off my Black Cat and for my other Kitty I got my 5th and 6th yellow, one was a BH, plus two much needed purples so she's now at 5/3/3. 
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,816 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think my best moment of the day was seeing the Devil Dinosaur, Kraven & Sabertooth selfie shot on the load screen.  That was WAY more amusing to me than it probably should have been, but here we are...
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got T25 in an LR in the last seconds. The two heroic tokens were both 4* covers, and each of them also came with two BH covers: Worthy Cap blue, making him 4/3/3.

    I wish they would have been yellow, but he's at least S.H.I.E.L.D Training ready, along with Human Torch. Got a BH for him yesterday when opening my hoard of 60 single pull HTs and three 10 packs. 
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,856 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Got T25 in an LR in the last seconds. The two heroic tokens were both 4* covers, and each of them also came with two BH covers: Worthy Cap blue, making him 4/3/3.

    I wish they would have been yellow, but he's at least S.H.I.E.L.D Training ready, along with Human Torch. Got a BH for him yesterday when opening my hoard of 60 single pull HTs and three 10 packs. 
    Trade you some blue covers for some yellow ones.  My Worthy Cap is sitting at 0/3/6 right now...
  • abennessabenness Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Reached milestone 1 in my roadmap of covering 3 latest.

    Got Storm to 5/2/5 with 3 covers saved, so she is champ-able at least, if not fully covered
    Bobby 1/5/5, 5 saved
    Prof X 3/3/3

    And, the Storm cover came with a bonus 5* Thor, making him 5/4/3. He’s been my long-term project since finishing Kitty as my first 5* champ. Valkyrie will finish him off in 14 covers, new project Okoye.

    I guess some might think I would have been better off pulling from Wakanda, but in 80 pulls I could only expect approx 4 covers of each toon, and they would each have been languishing there for months to come. The road I chose gets me to proper 5* land, with multiple team options. I just need so much iso :)
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,856 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent about 1600 CP on the Fan Favorites vault, going until I hit my 250 CP buffer.  On the last pull I got the purple cover I needed to champ Kitty.

    Still think Bishop/Grocket needs to be nerfed, but at least now I can run my own version of that insane team!  :)
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Almost a month ago (Sept. 9th) I busted my hoard to cover the three Latests.  Through bonuses I was able to get my IW Spidey to level 319, one away from netting the last cover for my 4/4/4 Black Suit Spidey.

    Last night, while hanging with friends I FINALLY received a 4* BH from a heroic token and Black Suit is done!!
Sign In or Register to comment.