Game crashes during almost every match [Investigating]

Options
12346»

Comments

• raz
    raz Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm on android and have had the game reload while I was in the middle of building an event deck, a few times now. And It crashed while in a game for a second time. The first time, the whole app was frozen. I had to force quit it. The second time I was able to exit by quitting, but of course I'm cut off from that node for hours now.

There seems to be an issue with it getting in loop or stuck when processing a lot of stuff at once. The first time it froze, I was checking out the game details while some action was resolving.

The second time, the battleground was triggered by my opponent, a few creatures were dead (zero toughness), but nothing was happening. The gem graphics were still moving, so it wasn't a complete freeze. But after several minutes nothing was happening. I could not interact with the game, other than quitting.

I guess that's one way to protect the citadel.
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Games crashes also on a new Android Tablet with 4 GB RAM and around 50 GB free disk space.
    I had the App running for about 1 hour and then it simply hang during an animation and finally disappeared (crashed).

So I can not say that animations are connected to the root cause of this hang, I would nevertheless feel better if the development would implement a "skip any animation" option.

On my old Tablet the game often crashed when another event (not the one I was playing) finished

In the old days of MTGPQ any WLAN disconnect/re-connect was a certain crash.

• Concave
    Concave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have started to have the same problem after last update. Game crashes during fights.
  • Nazgul
    Nazgul Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I’m also trying in an iPad Air and it’s even worse.

Choosing. PW for the first time: crash
    Starting the battle with a new opponent: crash
    In the meedle of the fight: crash
    Being able to finish the fight with a really fast PW and getting to the prices: crash

Trying with the auto mode without some of the animation is not getting any result. And it doesn’t matter if I use the WiFi or the mobile data.