***** Silver Surfer (Skyrider) *****

1111213141517»

Comments

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    It can be moved by Medusa, interesting I have not had that occur yet.  I was always under the impression it was locked in place. 

No you do not get ap for the destroyed crit tile but you should get the damage from the "match"
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Silver Surfer's Singularity can destroy 5trange's Eye of Agamotto. I ran a test on that today with the two of them on the same team, and on the second turn the Singularity was around, it took out the Eye.  Of course, next turn the Singularity itself was taken out by a Match-4 in the same column, so turnabout is fair play, I suppose.
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I guess, appropriately, there is no other power like singularity in the game. 
  • sambrookjm
    And continuing with "Things I didn't know about Silver Surfer because I never see him in most events" is that even if you do manage to down him, his Silver Singularity stays on the board, destroying tiles, generating AP, and making your life miserable.  I found this out on one of the wave nodes on Team Cap, where I got to bring a 3-star Storm in against two waves of three characters that were all about LVL 480 or so.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    I'm finally champing Surfer this week, and that has always been a disappointment that his Singularity stays on after getting downed. At least it will be working -For- me from now on!
  • sambrookjm
    RickOShay said:
    I'm finally champing Surfer this week, and that has always been a disappointment that his Singularity stays on after getting downed. At least it will be working -For- me from now on!
    Four years after he was released, I'm also joining the champed Silver Surfer club...  I've got him at 5/3/5, as I had been using him as a teammate for Thanos, since he doesn't get stunned by Court Death.  Is having the red at 5 worth it?
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    It depends on who you team him with.  If he is tanking you need 5 in blue but if he is support the others are better to max.  Even though I am a fan of his black power I find I use it very rarely in the current meta so I usually max his red and blue for speed reasons.  He was my first 5 star I finished him years ago and still use him, he is very flexible and his anti-stun is very useful in current meta.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    RickOShay said:
    Four years after he was released, I'm also joining the champed Silver Surfer club...  I've got him at 5/3/5, as I had been using him as a teammate for Thanos, since he doesn't get stunned by Court Death.  Is having the red at 5 worth it?
    I use him at 5/5/3.  I don't use singularity for damage as it takes to long.  Plus the extra charged tiles with red is useful.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    And continuing with "Things I didn't know about Silver Surfer because I never see him in most events" is that even if you do manage to down him, his Silver Singularity stays on the board, destroying tiles, generating AP, and making your life miserable.  I found this out on one of the wave nodes on Team Cap, where I got to bring a 3-star Storm in against two waves of three characters that were all about LVL 480 or so.
    Yes I'm replying to a nearly 2 year old post because this just happened to me. I never knew that happened because one does not see Silver Surfer that often in PVP.