Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• StevO-JStevO-J Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    First time we completed all rounds of an Alliance event, that was pretty cool. The Sinister 6 event is a bit more generous with points awarded, so it's easier than most if not all, but a bonus LT is always a win.

And got to 10k points in this season's PVP score with completing Sim progression. Not that difficult, but I usually skip the first few PVP events each new season, so this was a nice bonus too.
  • carlj64carlj64 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Started the morning on 19cp.

Ran last node, got 1 cp. Daily reward was elite token.

Opened elite. Dupe 2 star. Meh.

Decided to drop 100hp on Sinister 6 draw. LL. 

Opened LL - purple - GED - my first.

Moved to classics chasing Kitty - purple - yay! Loki. Less yay.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seeing that my boosted 2-star Daken was healing 420 points of health each turn.

I can just picture him yelling at the police "It's medicinal, man!"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 981 Critical Contributor
    My alliance ended up very short of the LL Token reward for Spider-Man vs Sinister Six.

Why is this a good thing? It's the closest we've ever gotten. Super casual alliance and I'm still surprised we almost pulled it off.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 12
    I know it's the off season and all, but last night I hit 900 in Hooked on a Feeling without using a shield for the first time since I champed my first 5*.

Since champing Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) I have no float point anymore, i went from 600pts to <400, where before as a 4* player with over half the tier champed i was occasionally floating at 7-800 overnight, but never less than 550-600. I had to push all the way back up in one go from 380 or so. I stopped looking for high value teams and just went after teams I knew I could beat quickly, and I got there in 35 wins. It was a nothing champ-level for Professor X (276), but I also scored lvl 132 for Bag-Man.

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got an Advanced Support Token from the Support Circuit Vault that gave me a 3* Dora Milaje. Reminded me that I need to run P4nther/Shuri more often :)
    edited February 13
    The 11th Seed! The legends are true! :D
    EDIT: Spoke too soon. Got a Beginner Support Token from HoD, which kicked out a 3* Royal Talon Fighter!

• abennessabenness Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I'll be very interested to see who gets through the entire month of participating in Support Circuit without something worthwhile.

Last week I was happy with a 3* Pocket Radio, which I didn't have before, and has since gotten me through a crash.  This week a vault token gave me an advanced token, which kicked out a 4* Element Guns (upgrade from 2*).

I AM happy with support circuit, and the increased chance for both RISO and supports. But I have also been buying the daily deal in the vault to improve my number of pulls.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting over 30K damage in Strike tiles on the Sentry required node with Sentry, C4rol, and 5-star Hawkeye.

Cast Photonic Barrage
    Cast World Rupture.
    Each countdown that resolves boosts some of the strike tiles on the board *and* gives you AP from Hawkeye, which you can use to cast his cheap blue and red for even more countdown tiles.  I ran out of blue tiles on the board on two separate occasions.

The highest single strike I had was over 8300, and there were a couple more that were in the 6-7K range.  I didn't even need Court Death to take out the enemy team in one turn with that much damage.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,067 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't finish my last clear of sub 1 in Hearts of Darkness on time, so I was in 18th Place at the beginning of sub 2. Figured I was out of the running for top 10 thanks to that mistake and decided to take it easy. Finished my sub 2 grind with several minutes left, tapped whatever Points were available... and when the next sub started I was suddenly in 8th Place. Guess a lot of people screwed up the sub 2 grind, going to be an interesting finish.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,067 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I didn't finish my last clear of sub 1 in Hearts of Darkness on time, so I was in 18th Place at the beginning of sub 2. Figured I was out of the running for top 10 thanks to that mistake and decided to take it easy. Finished my sub 2 grind with several minutes left, tapped whatever Points were available... and when the next sub started I was suddenly in 8th Place. Guess a lot of people screwed up the sub 2 grind, going to be an interesting finish.
    Ended
     up 4th overall, must have been a lot of screwups. Certainly didn't expect that!
  • bbiglerbbigler Posts: 1,400 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the first time ever I completed Shield Training. The stars aligned and I got my Magik cover. I had no problem getting Bishop covers, in fact, I'll champ him in a couple days. 

Also, surprisingly, I ranked top 50 in SCL 9 Hearts of Darkness.  This is surprising because I didn't have the 5e character! That's right, it can be done. I ended #43. 
    Just got around to clearing today's DDQ, and got a one move win on the Behemoth Burrito. Well, what do they expect when making me run Grockamora against Lvl90 opponents?
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,184 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to try and chase Bishop as I was close to his blue cover in Strange Sights and would only need one more to get him to 209 - 80CP later and a bonus yellow Bish! Snagged his blue and got my Magic cover from Shield Training and it was red which meant I could beat her first node too. Very pleased!
  • bbiglerbbigler Posts: 1,400 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 16
    Just got around to clearing today's DDQ, and got a one move win on the Behemoth Burrito. Well, what do they expect when making me run Grockamora against Lvl90 opponents?
    Try GrockGamora + 3*Thanos on that node. Should be done in 2 turns. I've been using Gritty-Thanos and that's how long it takes me every time. 
  • Steel_ColtSteel_Colt Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    edited February 17
    Once GE Doom entered Tokens I pulled everything as I got it, but didn't manage to pull Doom in time for Strange Sights. Since I don't play for placement I still chose SCL9 for the increased CP rewards. 
    Just pulled Doom during the second sub, so I only missed out on the one token and 3 CP in the first sub.

Added bonus, I can start hoarding again so I can avoid pulling even more Kingpin covers (3/5/3 now).

Might try a few lucky pulls just before Cable leaves Latest, as he's almost finished at 5/4/3.

Edit: I don't play for placement, I do, of course, play for progression.
  • abennessabenness Posts: 83 Match Maker
    edited February 17
    Got a yellow cover for 2* Storm from progression in Shield Sim.

This might not sound so special, but it then took a while for the 28 saved covers to apply after re-champing her :)

Also finished shield training for the first time (actually first time getting past half-way), after pulling a BH for HoboFist, and saving/spending 7000 HP for the H4H offer. Feels really weird to spend that much, but it was two useful covers, effectively 3 with Magik, and my HP income is pretty good overall.
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,297 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a nice morning with MPQ.

- First and foremost, I finally pulled my 1st GE Doom cover with today's DDQ LT, just in time for the second sub of Strange Sights. Hopefully this enables me to salvage a T20 finish. This also allows me to start hoarding tokens and get a jump start on whoever comes after Doom, since I already have Cable & Fatpin champed.

- Pulled a Bishop out of the Strange Sights store. Been a while since I pulled anything useful out of one of those with a freebie token.

- I bought out that Wakanda vault. I hope a lot of other people do too and tell the developers this is what vaults should look like. My Okoye is upset that I'm making her fight in a slinky red dress, but she appreciates another rank and 50 more levels on her Royal Talon Fighter. A girl has gotta have a sweet ride, ya know?

- Got a lucky Heroic Token pull and nabbed another Namor, to make him 2/3/2, and that much closer to level 209 for his inevitable presence in a near-future SHIELD Training.

- I went up a SHIELD level! Always nice to get a shot of ISO. Mmm, love the purple stuff.