Soft cap and PVP
Hi! This is my first post on the forum and I want to share some information for newbies.
I'm F2P player and decided to softcap my roster 70 days ago, here the results of my experiment:
1) 49 roster slots
2) All 2* and 3* (except Strange, KK, IM40) have level 40
3) Strange, KK, IM40 have level 70 and fully covered
4) Five 2* maxchamped, sold, and rerostered (using saved covers)
5) Some 4* top-tier characters are rostered: Vulture, Carol, Iceman
The tactic is very simple - since the loaner character has higher level than my Strange and IM40 (even if they are weekly boosted), he tanks many colors and usually absorbs all given damage.
1) I can easily reach 75+ wins (sometimes 100+) without using health packs - it provides many 2* covers.
2) Usually have 650-750 point in PVP, top 25 in SCL6 (four 3* covers and 150hp + 50hp for top 250 alliance)
3) Many defensive wins since many opponents are usually very weak (undercovered but boosted 2*)
4) Sometimes I play in SCL7 if I need specific 4* cover
5) I expect to fully cover my first 4* (Vulture) soon (using command points and BH)
In the current PVP with 4* Spider-Man I reached 75 wins 48 hours before the end of the event, total number of wins in the previous PVP (Luke Cage 3*) is 130.
Now I have many 3* with a decent number of covers, so I can use my character instead the loaner to confuse my opponents even more
I almost am sure that it is a fastest way (in sense of playing time, not days) to build the roster for F2P player.
As a drawback, I can play only SCL4 PVE (usually SCL3) and have problems in boss events.