Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlexR said:
    Spider-Woman was pulling heavy duty in the 5* Hawkeye/Coulson node. The boosted list isn't kind to me; I've got barely any of the boosted 4* champed and I'm struggling through deadly since that's what my alliance picked. When I saw lvl 300+ Hawkeye/Coulson, I went welp this is gonna be horrible.
    Surprisingly,... it wasn't!
    I  ran Spider-Woman + 4/3/5 Yondu + IM40. She kept protecting everyone and keeping the team alive via her redemption thing (and clearing all the countdowns away / laying traps) while Yondu hid behind her and wrecked havoc with his arrow.
    I love her; she's like a special rare spice-- you don't usually need to use her, but when you need her she's a lifesaver. She got me through all four of those Hawkeye/Coulson clears on the first try. Go go Spider-Woman! That made me smile.

Almost done. I'll probably try to whale through some of the impossible things that are left (the 5* node, the Peggy/C4rol node, neither of those is happening no way nope nope nope). Thank god we agreed to drop to Hard tomorrow.
    I love using her for pvp when she's boosted. Spam the board with traps then watch the enemy characters take turns killing themselves off. 
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First top 10 finish for me in CL9. Enough Domino covers to champ her.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My single Web 2.0 Token gave me a Miles cover with bonus Domino, followed immediately by an Elite Token giving me a 3* with bonus hero. And then another Elite did the same again a few pulls later!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I realized today that champing Miles a few weeks ago wasn't a waste since we have the Miles PVP coming up.  Now if I had 4*Spidey and Spider-Gwen both champed, that could be fun. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    I realized today that champing Miles a few weeks ago wasn't a waste since we have the Miles PVP coming up.  Now if I had 4*Spidey and Spider-Gwen both champed, that could be fun. 
    I actually champed Miles when I saw that preview, but since he's my only spider-fam champ at that tier, he is only going to help so much i suspect.

I champed Nova today, with 10 saved covers. From that pair of LTs I got another green for my Loki, bringing him to 1/4/1
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Real life stuff kept me from finishing well in Webbed Wonder. T20 would have gotten me the cover (along with the progression cover from Sinister 600) I needed to champ. Turns out I didn't need it, as I pulled the cover from the S600 vault instead. So as soon as I get that progression cover, I'll champ her and can focus on Bishop and Prowler when they enter tokens. 

Also, went 3 for 14 in the Big Bads store, getting one cover for each character. Thanos was his first champ level, so that was an LT for the hoard, and Doc Ock was my first blue for him. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Real life stuff kept me from finishing well in Webbed Wonder. T20 would have gotten me the cover (along with the progression cover from Sinister 600) I needed to champ. Turns out I didn't need it, as I pulled the cover from the S600 vault instead. So as soon as I get that progression cover, I'll champ her
    See right above you lol. Twinsie!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,915 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I now have all 4* currently in tokens at level 209 or higher. Of the un-champed ones, only 6 have fewer than 13 (and 5 of those have 12) covers, the other 14 are just waiting for ISO. Just need a few more of the right covers, and 4.3mil ISO and I've got everyone champed! ;)
    It gets exciting when you start to see the light at the end of that very, VERY long tunnel!

It wasn’t too long ago I was there. If you’re not in too much of a hurry to transition to the 5* tier, the iso really ramps up once you “catch up” and allows you to stay on top of new releases pretty easily. Very tasty carrot that took me like 4 years to catch, lol. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I now have all 4* currently in tokens at level 209 or higher. Of the un-champed ones, only 6 have fewer than 13 (and 5 of those have 12) covers, the other 14 are just waiting for ISO. Just need a few more of the right covers, and 4.3mil ISO and I've got everyone champed! ;)
    It gets exciting when you start to see the light at the end of that very, VERY long tunnel!

It wasn’t too long ago I was there. If you’re not in too much of a hurry to transition to the 5* tier, the iso really ramps up once you “catch up” and allows you to stay on top of new releases pretty easily. Very tasty carrot that took me like 4 years to catch, lol. 
    I'm probably going to have Kitty and Cable fully covered by the time they leave Latest, but I'm in no hurry to move on from 4* land. I really have a lot of fun with the game at this level, and nothing I hear about 5* play makes me want to jump up there anytime soon.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm in a similar position. Four more covers left to have every non-limited 4* in tokens fully covered. I think I have five more characters to get to 209 then I can start champing. Essentially 27 characters to champ, not counting Spider Ham and Taskmaster. These upcoming double iso events will definitely help me out.

Best moment of the day: Playing around with Domino, Carol and Cloak and Dagger in the alliance event. I got a decent black board to start with and was able to get some greens for Domino. I fired her green off and the next thing I know like half the board was black which quickly filled up my black ap. So I thought hey why not and laid down three photonic barrage tiles. The board just looked insane. Tons of blacks, three photonic tiles, tons of attack tiles from C/D plus Carol putting down three strike tiles every turn. Hmm I think I'll play with Vulture tomorrow.

Achievement Unlocked: I pulled two support tokens back to back from the alliance event's vault. First one was 2* Chimichanga and then got the 1* version right after.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    got my first top 50 pvp season placement. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Playing with an actual serviceable all 5* team!!!

I have a lvl 345 3/1/2 Kitty, lvl 285 Loki (which of course was boosted) and the Loaner 5* Dr. Strange meant I has a usable all 5* team!! Boy that level went by fast :smiley:
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought the Carnage special bundle and one of the LT:s was a Cable. Not only that, a BH gave me my 13:th Thor cover. He is now my 2:nd 5* champ. The feeling...
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    The progression Big Bad token from Sinister 600 gave me a Kingpin. Haven't bought any tokens there so I have a 100% fivestar pull rate, not going to taint that. :)
    I struck that lucky prize too. I've had a pretty good few days with Okoye sprouting a bonus Okoye just a few days earlier.