***** Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) *****

1789101113»

Comments

• Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Yea, he's a sneaky dangerous enemy when going in with a half health Thor. His black can KO Thor for cheap. The only reason he gets a bad rap IMO is that his Yellow is outdated. Coulson speeds up CDs better, Hawkeye fortifies them better. If only they did rebalances, he would easily move up the tiers with a little tweak
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Straycat said:
    Yea, he's a sneaky dangerous enemy when going in with a half health Thor. His black can KO Thor for cheap. The only reason he gets a bad rap IMO is that his Yellow is outdated. Coulson speeds up CDs better, Hawkeye fortifies them better. If only they did rebalances, he would easily move up the tiers with a little tweak
    Erm, they do both fortifty 3 of them per turn and Goblin even fortifies repeaters passively which is unique.

His yellow should lower repeaters as well or cost maybe like 6 or 7 AP, 9 is a lot for what it does.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    sinnerjfl said:
    Straycat said:
    Erm, they do both fortifty 3 of them per turn and Goblin even fortifies repeaters passively which is unique.

His yellow should lower repeaters as well or cost maybe like 6 or 7 AP, 9 is a lot for what it does.
    I just mean that Hawkeye's purple overall is better than GG's yellow. GG does fortify repeaters which is nice, but he doesn't reduce them.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am impressed with boosted Goblin Glider. Only have one cover for my level 375 Goblin and it does 15K damage boosted. Definitely interested in aquiring more covers, but I guess it will have to be through Sandman's champion rewards.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    It's really a 5*? My prediction of God Emperor Doom might just come true! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    @BlackBoltRocks I just randomly noticed your post at the start of this thread... you were only three years off!  :D
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Cthulhu wrote:
    It is the whole board, I put 64 just to be super clear
    Can you also be super clear with purple? Or at least something beyond super vague? Or are we just going to have to wait til tomorrow for a sandboxer to let us know what this ability actually does?

Well, this sandboxer has tested the abilities. One thing to keep in mind is that you can only target one tile, it will create 2 more CD tiles of the same color elsewhere, so you cannot mix color combinations. This is at max level and 5 purpleflag.png covers btw.

redflag.png Bombs: Deals 11k dmg to the current target for each bomb. (Edit: its 10k dmg)
    blueflag.png Bombs: Stuns a random enemy for 2 turns per bomb.
    greenflag.png Bombs: Destroys 4 random tiles and deals damage per bomb.
    purpleflag.png Bombs: Steals 3 AP of 3 random colors per bomb.
    yellowflag.png Bombs: Creates a yellow protect tile of around 1400 per bomb.
    blackflag.png Bombs: Creates a black strike tile of about 1400 per bomb.
    His purple steals 27 AP? It reads that each bomb steals 3 AP of 3 random colors (so like 3 red, 3 green, 3 blue for all 3 CD tiles).  I want to make sure that's correct, because that's a huge swing if you can get it off.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    His purple steals 27 AP? It reads that each bomb steals 3 AP of 3 random colors (so like 3 red, 3 green, 3 blue for all 3 CD tiles).  I want to make sure that's correct, because that's a huge swing if you can get it off.
    Yes, this is correct. Technically, it can steal 27 AP. However, that will only happen if all three CDs resolve, if the opponent has adequate AP, and if RNG targets the "correct" opponent AP pools. It can certainly swing a battle, but it's not something you can count on.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    bigsmooth said:
    It's really a 5*? My prediction of God Emperor Doom might just come true! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    @BlackBoltRocks I just randomly noticed your post at the start of this thread... you were only three years off!  :D
    Better late than never! I do wish Doom was a Yellow/Black/Purple user. His current Blue seems more like a Purple power to me, because of the AP steal.
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 550 Critical Contributor
    I do wish that GG could grab a sweet update. His Black could use an alternate component while his glider is out.

And we can all admit that red tiles are almost always used for his Purple power. They should make more useful alternatives for some of the colors. A heal of some sort would be nice.