Game completely unresponsive [Investigating]

Options
1235»

Comments

• eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Haven't been able to play for a day cycles through icons continously. Nothing seems to help. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @bm322741 @darkaned @KGB @jackstar0 @CaptainPunchy @pizzagirl

Hey everyone. The team has informed us of a possible workaround for this issue while they work on a fix:

- Launch the game.
    - When the game displays the message "Logging in to Google Play", press the back button on your device two times. 
    - You should now receive the message "Error Connecting to Google Play". Press the "Continue" button, and the application should proceed to load normally.

When using this workaround, if you play on multiple devices, it is recommended that you allow at least 10 to 30 minutes of play in order for the application to trigger a save before attempting to switch devices. 

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks @Tombstone. I'll give it a try next time it happens and report back...
  • WYLDiNk
    WYLDiNk Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Can confirm that this does appear to work, Tombstone.

It should be noted that I had to do it twice for it to register that I had chosen to continue as described in the third step, but it loaded right up after that.
  • Scofie
    Options
    It worked for me, though after getting in and opening up tokens it tried to connect to Google Play again. When I pressed the back button again, it gave me a connection error. That resolved after a few seconds and seems to be working ok now. 
  • bm322741
    bm322741 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have had the "error connecting" before but I was afraid to continue for fear of losing progress.

Now however, it just asks me for the account I wish to sign in as [no error message] and gets stuck cycling through the logos.
  • fra110873
    fra110873 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

Hi all, I tried to do as suggested but it is not working for me

I didn't receive the message "Error Connecting to Google Play". instead I was asked to choose the google profile. after choosing it has loaded the game and then again the loop of logo....

I've lost several events (or part of them) in this way..

hope some fix can be found

• Tombstone
    Options
    To @fra110873 and anyone else who the workaround did not work for, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so they can pass that information along to the team. 
  • Scofie
    Options
    @fra110873 - that had happened to me too (Samsung S7). If you press on the back button again it goes to the "progress may be lost" screen but it does load and you can play. Just don't play on another device before it's started working again!
  • eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    This is getting frustrating I've been unable to truly play for the last couple of weeks (there were literally days I couldn't even log in). The work around to get the game going doesn't always work so I've missed out on playing the last few pve. Which sucks cause timing is everything in this game. Considering the anniversary stuff is starting I'm afraid I will miss out on it due to the game being unplayable. I want to reinstall to see if that works but I don't know if the game truly backed up so that I won't lose any progress. The other thing is it feels like you guys aren't even trying to remedy this, it has gone on too long. I don't like to complain but I've invested a lot of money into this game and now it feels like I'm wasting my time and money on this. 
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @eddidit
    As long as you know your Agent Name and can provide one purchase receipt, Customer Support can restore your game if it is not automatically restored. 

Rest assured, the team is working very hard to resolve this issue.