Game completely unresponsive [Investigating]

Comments

• uma
    uma Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Still can't log in between 9 and 23 hours by Moscow time zone. I can't play last 2 days.
  • bm322741
    bm322741 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    4pm EST and I can't get in again. This is 5 days in a row @ 4pm.
  • HobieCat76
    HobieCat76 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Gah, it's happening to me again.  7 pm EDT.  Google Pixel.  It goes through the startup screen and then seems to get locked up with the Google Play sign in.  I see the sign in screen for Google Play appear and disappear and then the icons continually cycle through non stop.  Hard closing and restarting doesn't help.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Stopped me from getting final clears last night around midnight east coast US. Haven't had trouble today yet, but I only tried to play a couple of times today.
  • Edgeman
    Edgeman Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    It happens to me again (the 4th or 5th times in these several weeks) just now. Right now is 3 mins before the beginning of the boss event.
  • HobieCat76
    Gah, it's happening to me again.  7 pm EDT.  Google Pixel.  It goes through the startup screen and then seems to get locked up with the Google Play sign in.  I see the sign in screen for Google Play appear and disappear and then the icons continually cycle through non stop.  Hard closing and restarting doesn't help.
    And again!!  8:05 PM EDT.  
  • WYLDiNk
    WYLDiNk Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Joined just to complain about this, only to find I'm not alone.

So yeah, fifth day in a row. Originally, I did the uninstall thing and it worked, but now nothing helps. It seems like it picks a small portion of the day to work, and the rest of the time it hangs on the icon cycle screen after loading. Very infrequently, it'll keep connecting to Google Play instead, but more often than not, it's just a hang.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Tombstone
    Any update here?
  • Skyler
    Skyler Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Like i can not play your game at all. When i have time mostly it is loading forever. So i reinstalled it. But it got only worse. Plz do smth to that. It is sooooo annoying.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just wanted to flag I'm having the same issues. It's 8.30pm GMT and has been happening more regularly over the last week at multiple times during the day. 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having the issue again this morning. Glad nothing was pressing this time.
  • uma
    uma Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    The problem is still here.. I miss up most events.
  • WYLDiNk
    WYLDiNk Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I'm not sure if it helps at all, but I dug my girlfriend's old tablet out and installed it on that, then tried recovering my profile. It worked, but only the first time. Now the tablet encounters the same problem with the same frequency, and often at the same times - meaning that when my phone won't connect, neither will the tablet and vice versa.
  • Weltenzeichner
    Weltenzeichner Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I struggle with the same issue since about a week, clearing cache, reinstalling, nothing works so far, it seems completely random when and how long it occurs, anything from a few minutes to more than an hour. 
  • bm322741
    I have an email from tech support they acknowledge there is a problem and they are investigating. Nothing more than that so far.
  • bm322741
    WYLDiNk said:
     and often at the same times
    I find it to be at specific times (usually) also which is why I'm thinking server overload. I find it mostly in the last hour of an event.
  • pizzagirl
    pizzagirl Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I'm continuing to have issues. Doesn't matter if I'm on my phone (Android 7.0) or tablet (Android 6.0), wifi or data. I've cleared cache, uninstalled. It's intermittent when this occurs, morning, midday, night, weekday, weekend. Even with today's update, still happening.
  • DBKoopa
    DBKoopa Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I am having the same problem? I think? I get passed the actual count up to 100% then the next screen of the changing symbols keeps going. Stops every once in a while to tell me "Puzzle Quest Connecting to..." and then continues again
  • HobieCat76
    And again!!  8:05 PM EDT.  
    I thought I was past this (it hasn't happened again for me since the above), but it's happening again for me right now. 7:05 AM EDT 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Merged similar topic