2.7.1 Release Notes *Updated (7/10/18)

Options
1235»

Comments

• boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mburn7 said:

Vraska's first specifically targets the support with the highest shield count.  That isn't the same as targeting a non-token support, since it is much less random (you can still hit a 2 shield Gideon's Defeat instead of a 4 shield Starfield with a normal support killer or Haphazard Bombardment, but Vraska's first will always target the Starfield).

Brigby said he will get clarification from the devs, so hopefully we'll get a definitive answer soon.
    Sure... but that's not my point.  In the scenario where there a treasure with one shield, and hixis with one shield on the board... will Vraska's A1 target Hixis to align with this change to support destruction targeting?

Of course.. the answer is currently "no" if what khurram says is true. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    boopers said:
    Mburn7 said:

Vraska's first specifically targets the support with the highest shield count.  That isn't the same as targeting a non-token support, since it is much less random (you can still hit a 2 shield Gideon's Defeat instead of a 4 shield Starfield with a normal support killer or Haphazard Bombardment, but Vraska's first will always target the Starfield).

Brigby said he will get clarification from the devs, so hopefully we'll get a definitive answer soon.
    Sure... but that's not my point.  In the scenario where there a treasure with one shield, and hixis with one shield on the board... will Vraska's A1 target Hixis to align with this change to support destruction targeting?

Of course.. the answer is currently "no" if what khurram says is true. 
    Ah, I misunderstood.  I'm not sure how Vraska's First handled ties before, so I can't speak to how it may have changed.

That being said, if what @khurram says is true, we have bigger problems, since it means Vraska's first no longer targets based on highest shield count like it is supposed to.  That is a really big deal.
  • boopers
    Options
    lol... if Vraska works this way... she is pretty useless until that is corrected.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    boopers said:
    lol... if Vraska works this way... she is pretty useless until that is corrected.
    Not if you have Primeval's Glorious Rebirth :wink:
  • boopers
    Options
    babar3355 said:
    boopers said:
    Not if you have Primeval's Glorious Rebirth :wink:
    lol.  I do... and yes I abuse it with vraska.
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Vraska does in fact no longer target the support with the highest shield count. She just destroyed a random 1-shield treasure in spite of several supports on the board with shield-counts up to 10. @Brigby
  • Hatter
    Hatter Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby, in hod event this weekend July 15 our coalition members have played for head to head matches, I don't think we should be playing against our own members, when so many people are playing, what do you think
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heh. @Hatter It's a quandary... Other people love playing their teammates, it's one of the few ways to hear how Greg plays your decks.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    ElimGarak said:
    Vraska does in fact no longer target the support with the highest shield count. She just destroyed a random 1-shield treasure in spite of several supports on the board with shield-counts up to 10. Brigby
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass that along to the QA team for investigation.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I didn't even know you could face your teammates.  I'd only faced a couple of them and that was months after they were no longer part of the group. :o

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Demolish now doesn't target the indestructible supports anymore. It does autocast anyway, even with no other supports on the board, it just fizzles @brigby.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hatter said:
    @Brigby, in hod event this weekend July 15 our coalition members have played for head to head matches, I don't think we should be playing against our own members, when so many people are playing, what do you think
    Tangentially, one thing I would absolutely love is if you could voluntarily play TG-style matches against the decks of your coalition-mates. It'd be tremendous fun.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    madwren said:
    Hatter said:
    Tangentially, one thing I would absolutely love is if you could voluntarily play TG-style matches against the decks of your coalition-mates. It'd be tremendous fun.
    Searching an opponent by name solely in the context of TG would be neat, but could also be a lot of work for something quite limited.
  • Enygma6
    Enygma6 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A Sparring Match type where you could select from people in your coalition (or maybe out of a specific coalition) would be neat.  
    But seeing as the purpose would be to try specific decks against each other I don’t think there should be much in way of rewards.  Maybe only 50 Runes per win to disincentivise cheating.