Okoye (Warrior General) (5/15/18)

Options
123457»

Comments

• marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not a lot of people mentioning her synergy with Spidey here. She adds her damage to every hit, right?

5 hits for 5 AP unboosted will add +6500 damage x 5 = 32500 damage, basically twice the damage.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    marshall said:
    Not a lot of people mentioning her synergy with Spidey here. She adds her damage to every hit, right?

5 hits for 5 AP unboosted will add +6500 damage x 5 = 32500 damage, basically twice the damage.
    Also Dragonfang Fury? Because of Okoye’s Passive, Valkyrie’s red may be a better use of red than her own.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I realise this is because she is boosted at the moment, but pvp with gambit purple dealing 30k each count down or pve with baby thanos doing over 15k court death (while only hitting teammates for 1k) are awesome. Even daredevil green was dealing 15k each turn. 
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby any update on if okoye is supposed to boost the damage of Gambit red when there are already charged tiles on the board? 
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wait, so I was planning on pulling my hoard largely on the assumption that okoye’s passive would pair well with gambit’s spammy red.  Am I reading this correctly that her passive doesn’t activate on gambit’s red, making her a terrible partner?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’ve never grind the end of the sub in 30mins before. Quickest is probably 40mins, most of the time it’s more like 45-50mins. Boosted okoye, thanos 3* and DD just done it under 30mins. No health packs used to top it off. Even got court death upto 50k on a 5* essential node. 
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    VizMantis said:
    Wait, so I was planning on pulling my hoard largely on the assumption that okoye’s passive would pair well with gambit’s spammy red.  Am I reading this correctly that her passive doesn’t activate on gambit’s red, making her a terrible partner?
    They don’t have perfect synergy, but they’re a nasty pair.  Okoye makes Gambit’s purple go nuclear.  I had nine straight D wins today running them together.  Of course that’s with boosted Okoye.  I played a bunch of lightning rounds earlier in the week though and was regularly downing 60k Thors with one cast of Gambit purple.  Yeah, they go together.  
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby any update on if okoye is supposed to boost the damage of Gambit red when there are already charged tiles on the board? 

It's been another week and still no word on this @Brigby. Also no word on it from @Tombstone in the short post in the bugs forum.

Any update from either of you on if this is the intended behavior for Okoye black interacting with Gambit red?