Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Reached full progression in a regular full length pvp season for the first, and probably only time.

I put in the extra effort and spending on shields just to know I could do it, but don't plan to continue to and am hoping for changes to pvp to come soon.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    Reached full progression in a regular full length pvp season for the first, and probably only time.

I put in the extra effort and spending on shields just to know I could do it, but don't plan to continue to and am hoping for changes to pvp to come soon.
    What I really wish they would update is the rewards table. There's decent rewards that come at a good frequency up to 5000. Then there's a whopping two rewards after that. They really should just change it so there's a reward every 1000 points from 4000 points onward. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually managed to win Quake's Crash on my first try with no boosts. Oh, she's 5/4/4 Level 115, btw. I got pretty lucky in that it was a blue- and green-heavy board, and most of the matches fell in my favor, which usually doesn't seem to happen that much for me in a Crash. 

Now I don't have to dump a ton of ISO into her like I thought I would. So I might be able to get my 209 Invisible Woman, 172 Winter Soldier, and 168 Rulk--who all have 14th covers on the vine or coming soon--champed before those covers expire. 

Don't worry, Daisy, I promise I'll come back for you. Someday...
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Today I´ve opened my little LT hoard (54 tokens) and pulled 12 5* covers. My pulling rate of 22,22 % was way above the average rate (14,29 %)!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just opened 5 standard tokens - got 3 2* (Wolverine, Daken and OBW) and a 3* Beast which gave bonus heroes 3* Thor which meant he was lvl227 for an LT! Sweet!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,149 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Using RHulk/4-star Rocket/C4rol to get the last 400 points I needed for the Red America Chavez cover in the Simulator.  Fighting nothing but Medusa/Grocket teams, it took about 30 minutes total.  Sure, RHulk was eating a health pack after every fight, but it's a really nice counter to the ubiquitous team...so long as you can get RHulk out in front for a match to start the fight.
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Got the final cover I needed to champ my Scarlet Witch when I still had six or seven covers in waiting for her. So now she's champed, nicely leveled, and the Command Points I'd been planning to use to champ her instead will go toward getting Deadpool his last cover, and he's got several duplicate covers in the wings too. Not bad!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,149 Chairperson of the Boards
    After being stuck at LVL 100 for probably six months, Bagman got two more covers as rewards from the Bullseye PvP event.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    One Year Anniversary, yay!
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I have been in Iso surplus for at least one month. I have almost all the in-game characters rostered (miss 2 * and 6 *****). And all rostered characters are at their max possible level (when not champ).
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Heroic token yields a Green Vulture, finally giving me the last cover to champ him.  With bonus Nico!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,325 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured I'd do what i could to get a 4* Lord or two out of 3* Gamora before they inevitably change out her champion rewards at some point, so I've had her as my only 3* bonus hero for a couple weeks. I've had a sweet 5/2/5 build going, with 7 on the vine, for about 2 weeks now, and I finally got that last red I needed to get her to champion this morning. I got a main event hulk from the LT (2/1/4). Hopefully my 2/2/1 4* Lord will start to get some teeth before his crash come around now.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 900 for the second time in Bullseye's pvp and got the Vulture whose champ reward gave me a 5* Spidey plus I got a top 10 finish in my bracket. Not too bad.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Climbing from 0 to 2000 points in Shield Sim on the last day of the season. Oh, and less Medusa/Grocket teams than last season!
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Using RHulk/4-star Rocket/C4rol to get the last 400 points I needed for the Red America Chavez cover in the Simulator.  Fighting nothing but Medusa/Grocket teams, it took about 30 minutes total.  Sure, RHulk was eating a health pack after every fight, but it's a really nice counter to the ubiquitous team...so long as you can get RHulk out in front for a match to start the fight.
    Have you tried de4dpool instead of rhulk? Works really well and you can let grocket and carol split damage. Also seems less likely to be attacked from my experiences.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled my 13th cover for 4* R&G today and pulled three 3*’s out of 10 standard tokens, all with bonus heroes.
  • mrcheddar
    mrcheddar Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Pulled my 13th cover for 4* R&G today and pulled three 3*’s out of 10 standard tokens, all with bonus heroes.

Congrats on the awesome luck with the standard tokens. Just in case you didn't know, any 3* pulled from a standard token is guaranteed a bonus hero. 
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    mrcheddar said:

Congrats on the awesome luck with the standard tokens. Just in case you didn't know, any 3* pulled from a standard token is guaranteed a bonus hero. 
    That explains the bonus’s. Didn’t know that, thanks for the info
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Pulled my 13th Gambit cover. :)