Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Had my boys pull a bunch of Legendary tokens in search of the last two America covers I need to get her to 13. 
    Within just 27 draws, their incredible luck produced the 2 we needed for Chavez and...
    Five 5* draws!!!  I'll be champing Gambit within a few days, and Thor within 12.

See vid stream here if you're interested:  

As alliance mates have suggested, I'll be offering their Token Pull Services to you soon, just to figure out how to charge in Iso!

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Saving over one million ISO. I know it's just temporary but never had one million stockpiled before. X-23 is fully covered so she's likely the next champ. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Saving over one million ISO. I know it's just temporary but never had one million stockpiled before. X-23 is fully covered so she's likely the next champ. 
    About a week or so I had over 1 mill ISO.  My roster is at the point where I only have MEH, Kraven and Howard left to champ from the 4*, have every 3* champed and about 20 or so maxed so I was stockpiling ISO for a good month or two.  Now that I'm rechamping 3* and softcapping 5* for the essentials the ISO went quick.  Champed America Chavez, rechamped about 4 2* and a handful of 3*, sitting on about 300k ISO still but need 332k to champ Nico and use the 5 covers I have dying on the vine.  Man 1 million disappeared FAST lol
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Spent 25 CP on a Latest Legends token this morning. Got a red GladiaThor, which made me ecstatic as my Thor has been stuck at 12 covers for quite some time, and getting Another cover in time for his run as the fivestar essential in the new PvE was quite fortunate indeed.

...Then I beat the Crash of the Titans and the token drops a green Thor cover. Guess that is his first champ level!

Now I just need to collect the 10 000 ISO I am short to champ him...

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After a pair of Crash's that I wasn't able to beat, it was refreshing to sail through Hobofist's with my recently champed one, using no boosts. Deny black, punch in face, get LT. Got an 11th cover for Sandman.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just pulled a yellow Quake cover from the Hunt vault, to take her to 13 covers. I actually stared slack-jawed at the screen for an unbecoming length of time, so dumbfounded was I. I hadn't even noticed that cover was in there.

Shame it couldn't have been last week so I could have saved her 9th blue, but hey.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cashed in my 7 (after champ rewards) Latest LTs to try and finish my 4/3/5 Gambit. Got a Yellow GladiaThor to put him at lv451, so still a good pull.

Then dug into my 179CP to try and finish Gambit. The very first 25CP got me a Ragin Cajun :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a purple Rulk cover for my 5/1/1 from a Heroic Token, with a bonus America yellow. Just need one more non-red cover for her!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got a purple Rulk cover for my 5/1/1 from a Heroic Token, with a bonus America yellow. Just need one more non-red cover for her!
    Welcome to the club! Got a yellow Chavez cover from the Combined Arms token. No BH but still made my day.
    Can't wait to get her champed!
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Had a bunch of fun rampaging through BoP with Ragfinity. The only team that gave me any trouble was Deadpool/Strange, but Riri's green gave me the space to get through even that one. Need to remember the MNMags version of that for next Combined Arms, too.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The token for the first clear of the 5* node in FfW spat out Ghost Rider's 13th cover, with the delightful bonus of America's 13th. It was too late to save the three green covers I've had to sell in the last week, but I did get to apply the four others I had in my queue.

I then got to cackle as she and Thor swept all before them for the rest of the clear.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    I got hit in BoP by someone with the best handle I've seen in MPQ. Absolutely worth the 17 points I lost just to know that person is out there.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got hit in BoP by someone with the best handle I've seen in MPQ. Absolutely worth the 17 points I lost just to know that person is out there.
    If you were allowed to write the in game name in your post, would you still get edited with a warning about inappropriate/suggestive language?
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    If you were allowed to write the in game name in your post, would you still get edited with a warning about inappropriate/suggestive language?
    Was it [REDACTED - User banned for life and an orbital strike launched at user and all known relatives and associates!]

hmmm I guess not? For real though, would love to know what handle :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got 5th place in The Hunt in CL8 by 12 points. It's been awhile since I've hit T5, so that was encouraging. Also pulled a yellow Nico cover from a Heroic token, which got her to 10 covers. Kraven is now the only 4* on my roster with fewer than 10 covers. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So I was waiting for my usual slice to flip (4.8) and it was filling too slowly.  So I entered CL9 for the first time ever in my life!

Even though late, I was still able to get full progression rewards. Not only that, but I actually finished 7th place overall!! Not bad for a 4* only (all 5s at 255) player’s first excursion into the big leagues!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got another bonus 3* hero again today. Just this week alone, bonus 3* kicks in for me about 3 times.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Somehow pulled the green cover I needed for ME Hulk to take him to 13 covers.
    Now ALL 4* characters are fully covered except for Howard (4/2/4), Kraven, and new Black Panther!

After champing Kingpin last week, only 5 'classic' 4*s are left to champ: Flaptain, War Machine, Bucky, S-Gwen, Miles 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally got a non-purple cover for Spider-Woman out of classic this morning. 3/5/2 now. She was my highest covered 4* for a long time at 7 covers, 5 on purple right from the beginning, and ever since then i've pretty much only landed purple for her.