Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the yellow America Chavez cover from my Galactus Vault, bringing her to 5/3/3 and making it much more likely that I'll be able to pick up the two more yellow/green covers I need before the red I get from Shield Sim expires.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just a minor thing, but it made me legit LOL anyways. Champed and boosted 5* Daredevil and G4ocket = Galactus down in one turn in round one, two turns in round two. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My Nightcrawler was 2/4/3 but I used up some CP for the Robbie Vault and pulled a purple making Kurt 3/4/3.  So hopefully my alliance achieves full progression on Galactus, I get him covered completely.

On worse news, I haven't pulled a 5* in quite a while.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Our alliance started Galactus event so strong, getting into round 5 within an hour and (currently) seated in first among the alliances playing. Seeing real results from our coordinated efforts is very satisfying. Looking forward to posting on the Round 8 thread.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Finally decided to use up all my Command Points saved up on Latest Legend tokens. If I count the Bonus Heroes I received, out of 12 pulls, I got 4 Gambit covers, 1 Black Bolt cover, 2 Archangel covers, and all the other ones were usable 4-Star covers (except for one)
    A 50 percent pull rate on 5*s? You most assuredly have found favor in the eyes of RNGesus.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Today, my Amercia Chavez was 3/4/5, afraid I'd have to sell that green cover for her like I've had to see two yellows for my 2/5/4 Nico.
    I opened a heroic token which gave me a green America. DAMN, another for the vine. But what's this? I got a bonus as well, it was a yellow America!
    Hooray!
    I could champ her! Fastest I've champed a four star ever!

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Brigby said:
    Finally decided to use up all my Command Points saved up on Latest Legend tokens. If I count the Bonus Heroes I received, out of 12 pulls, I got 4 Gambit covers, 1 Black Bolt cover, 2 Archangel covers, and all the other ones were usable 4-Star covers (except for one)
    A 50 percent pull rate on 5*s? You most assuredly have found favor in the eyes of RNGesus.
    Either that or I just used up all of my luck in one sitting, and will never get another 5-Star character again  :D
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Today, my Amercia Chavez was 3/4/5, afraid I'd have to sell that green cover for her like I've had to see two yellows for my 2/5/4 Nico.
    I opened a heroic token which gave me a green America. DAMN, another for the vine. But what's this? I got a bonus as well, it was a yellow America!
    Hooray!
    I could champ her! Fastest I've champed a four star ever!

She's amazing. Probably my favorite 4* right now.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My son beat the Crash of the Titans for the second time ever today (Last time was Agent Coulson, also vs Dr Strange!) with his 1/2/3 Cloak and Dagger.  The LT gave him his first Nick Fury cover, which he needed for today's Behemoth Burrito. 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Won a gambit champ level with the CP I won on the sim event. It bonused a thanos black which means im now 5/5/3. Then realised I had already taken thanos to 435 previously and I only need 70 odd k to champ him.

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shielded in the SHIELD Simulator last night at 1800 points, woke up to find I'd only been hit once in the night and my Shield had saved me. On my ride into work I went hunting, specifically Medusa, Gamora, & R4G teams, and while they're starting to not be as common now I still found enough to take me over the top and get the red America Chavez cover. I rarely go after the 2,000 point cover so I was pretty happy.

I still had several health packs left and was sitting in the high 400s in Hooked on a Feeling, so I continued my PvP session, almost lost one hard-fought bout against a Rogue, Cyclops, Starlord, but played smart, prevailed, hit 575 and got my 10 CP.

Good morning! Very good morning!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hit my 10-pack reward (after a particularly brutal Star-Lord match; the enemy team, with all 3*, left my non-champ 4* Cyclops, Star-Lord, and Quicksilver mauled and nearly dead) and scored just two gold covers in the 10.

4* Thor (champ level, now 284 and back on top of my board)
    3* Strange (champ level, now 245)

But then, the bonus hero came up. And it's flashing! PEGGY! My dear, welcome to the champion club!
  • Pezman
    Pezman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Decided to take a shot at rider vault...ended up with 2 but best result was pulling 6 dd to finish off 4/4/5 build and not waste a cover...also snagged 2 doc and bh thanos...11 total on 1000cp...fair odds!!

edit: looks like I’m making the leap to 5* land. Pulled a gambit and dd on 2 tokens which somewhat forced me to go for it. Already over 50 4* champed so it was happening anyway. Gambit is champed now with dd soon to follow. 
  • InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    And the lightning round the other day gave unto IY a heroic token.  And the heroic token begat a Sandman cover and a bonus hero Medusa cover.  And those two covers begat Goblin and Black Bolt covers. And IY saw, and it was good!  And training the two 5 *s ranked IY up, giving him 62.5k iso.  And IY saw, and it was VERY good!!   :D
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Playing Galactus, we're only in Round 6, my Wolveroach account is still using Charlie's Angels, I'm pretty much on auto-pilot, reading the forum while playing, and suddenly Galactus is on 27 AP for everything except yellow and red.  Imminent death.  But then Arcane Incantation triggers, I get a bunch of purple, Deceptive Tactics for the very close win.

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled my 12th Gambit cover today. Also, hit 900 in PVP right before it ended. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First time I got full progression in a Boss Event, yay!
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    One-move kill on Galactus in Round 8 - BOOM!