Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had good luck with vaults lately.

First was the Kraven and foes vault. I didn't like that the two 4*s were both The Thing. Mine is at 13 covers, but I already have a line waiting for iso and didn't want him added to it. Both Ant-Man and America would have been preferable so I let them sit until becoming post event tokens. From 13 tokens I got eight 3*s and a Kraven!

Then last night after my day 2 clears I had two Honor Among Thieves tokens to crack. First was just a Red Captain America. No big deal, but he's currently in rebuild and was at 5/1/4, so as 2*s go, that was proabaly the most useful one to me at the time. Was only hoping for a 3* after that, but Second token hit the Latest Legends token in tne vault!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Been really struggling to hit 575 in PVP these last couple weeks not having any 4* champions on boost (my best right now is a 10-cover Sandman), and I guess maybe due to the Chavez in simulator, it's seemed like the sim has been extra brutal too; I got up to 1960 points twice in two days, and got knocked back down into the 1300s within an hour or two both times. So I figured I'd stop trying to get cute with Vulture teams, and go back to the old faithful 5* Lord/4ocket/Medusa last night, and sure enough, I was able to crack 2004 pts for my first red cover of Chavez (1/2/3).
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got fifth in PVE. Meh. 

Got a 13th cover for my dupe Bag-Man (meaning the next 7 covers will champ the main).  YAY!

It really is the little things lol. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I've been playing PVE for progression mostly lately, and just doing 4X clears on everything; last night I figured what the heck, and decided to just close out most of the simulator nodes at a random time. Woke up this morning to a t50 placement and 100hp lol. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It has been my experience lately that just doing a full clear with at least a few hour gap before my final clear has been good enough for t50 - I guess i'm in a really casual bracket which suits me fine. At this point in my play, i'm really still chasing roster slots so I can have 1 of every >1* character rostered, so HP is my primary motivator. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a yellow cover Mockingbird from a Heroic token that I won in lightning round. This brings her to 1/1/0. It was a nice surprise for me. 
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    While i was doing Blue Shift PVP, four matches in a row awarded me a Moonstone cover. That's a lot nicer then ISO or 1*. =)
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today, I got my 11th 4* champion (Sandman) and I also champ my last unchamped 3* (Angel).
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Minor best moment (or at least a little fun). Made top 10 in SCL9 on Quicksilver PVP. 1 St4rlord and 3 St3rlord. Champ St3rlord at 223, meaning 2 St4rlord covers for making top 10.
    ”Yo dawg, we heard you like Starlord, so we put some Starlord in your Starlord so you can Starlord while you Starlord.”
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Been unreasonably hype for this ghost rider release, but was thinking that I was pretty dry on CP since they announced who it was; just checked, and I'll be on track to have at least 2, if not three pulls in his store by the time it closes, so that was a pretty fun realization. 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Joined Simulator SCL6 due to missing AA. I loathe this PVE so joined the event 2 hours before the first sub ended in slice 5 with no real ambition for placement. 

I guess everyone hates Simulator similarly, sitting at #3 overall and even managed to get T10 in the first slice for some sweet cp. 

Talk about nice rewards with minimal effort. :smiley:
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Chose to stay in SCL7 for Simulator despite not having AA.  Wanted that Kingpin cover.  Was sitting 11th after the first sub.  Finished my clears for the second sub and cashed in my rewards, spent 25 CP for a Legendary pull and got AA.  Went back and finished the node and now sit 10th overall in the event. 

Only 9 other players in my slice have AA so unless I fall asleep during my clears (which has happened the last 2 PvEs) 10th place is mine for the taking.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I flipped my 2* hawkeye a couple days ago, so I had to go into today's Behemoth Burrito with a 0/0/1 Squirrel Girl, 1/2/1 Hawkeye, and a 1/1/0 Drax. this was the hardest I've worked on one of those in forever. I ended up having to use a Ballistic Salvo team up and stack 2 team up ap and 2 every ap boosts, and just chase team up tiles. but i got that 2cp y'all lol. Then i sold SG and rostered 3* lord to do his tree, and from the last taco token of the day i scored the 1000hp. #TotallyWorthIt
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,341 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am all the way up in SCL9 without any AA covers. I joined 3rd flip of 1.9 and am currently #20.  If I am top 50 I will consider it a big win; I always want more R&G covers.  The upside of a hard, annoying event.

(I went SCL 9 for the progression CP, mostly).
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There's no power in the 'verse could make me do SCL 9 for Simulator, but more power to your elbow.

Pulled 2 4*s from Heroics today - a champ level to take Carol to 309, and Quake's 12th cover for an unfortunate 5/2/5 spread, but I'll take it.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,341 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finished Simulator in 26th.  Thanks to a hard event making placement easy!  The best moment of the day so far, though, is that 103 pulls after he entered Latest, I finally pulled Archangel.  It’s also sort of the funniest since I pulled it after Simulator ended and I really don’t need him now for at least 2 weeks.  (No one needs him except for essentials.)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Had to play the roster 3lektra, get the token, sell, roster Loki, get the CP game again today. On my third taco token, i hit the C&D cover. It was just an iso champ level, but I'll take it.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Crosspost (of sorts) from the Worst MPQ Moment of the day.

I got my PvP 10-pack, and pulled nothing but 2* covers. The positive side is that several of them were Captain America, including the red cover I finally needed to fully cover & champ his dupe and sell off his 144. I had so many Cap covers that he went straight to 103. Hello, blue 3* Captain America cover :smiley:
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    I also got all 2*s in my season heroic 10 pack, which I've come to expect. Then I opened three alliance reward elite tokens this morning and ended up with four 3*s (thanks to a BH). So I guess it evens out?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had about 400cp saved up so I tried my luck with Ghost Rider's store. Got Ghost Rider with the second and third pull. Overall I finished with three Ghost Riders, 2 Doc Ocs, a Daredevil and no wasted 4s. Pretty solid haul.