MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2017 Edition *Updated (12/22/17)

Options

Comments

• jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Miles is boosted but no Parker. That's worse imo.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't have either of those dudes at champ though lol
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Forgive (and please redirect) me if this is posted elsewhere, but do we know yet who the boosted characters are for the Boss Event @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Forgive (and please redirect) me if this is posted elsewhere, but do we know yet who the boosted characters are for the Boss Event Brigby
    I believe these are all the buffed characters for the event

5-Star: Gambit (Classic), Wolverine (Old Man Logan), Jean Grey (Phoenix), Archangel
    4-Star: X-23, Jean Grey (All-New X-Men), Cyclops (Classic), Nico Minoru, Rogue
    3-Star: Wolverine (Patch), Storm (Mohawk), Scarlet Witch, Cyclops (Uncanny X-Men), Colossus, Beast, Angel
    2-Star: Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men), Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
    1-Star: Storm (Modern)
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(12/13/17) Brigby - Updated Story events
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Man, teen Jean + 4cyc + 3gam would have made this super easy if y'all. Didn't completely ruin gambit right before the start of this...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    • Mission difficulty scales to your roster

And there was much wailing and gnashing of
    teeth.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Forgive (and please redirect) me if this is posted elsewhere, but do we know yet who the boosted characters are for the Boss Event Brigby

5-Star: Gambit (Classic), Wolverine (Old Man Logan), Jean Grey (Phoenix), Archangel
    4-Star: X-23, Wolverine (Patch), Jean Grey (All-New X-Men), Cyclops (Classic), Nico Minoru, Rogue
    3-Star: Storm (Mohawk), Scarlet Witch, Cyclops (Uncanny X-Men), Colossus, Beast, Angel
    Patch just got a massive upgrade from 3 to 4*? ;-)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Brigby said:

4-Star: X-23, Wolverine (Patch), Jean Grey (All-New X-Men), Cyclops (Classic), Nico Minoru, Rogue
    3-Star: Storm (Mohawk), Scarlet Witch, Cyclops (Uncanny X-Men), Colossus, Beast, Angel
    He forgot to switch XFW to 3*.  It’s the stealth character rebalance.
  • murmit
    murmit Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When does the boss rush start?
  • murmit
    murmit Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks mexus
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    murmit said:
    In a few hours. Normally I think boss events start around my 6pm, could also be my 5pm. Anyway in 2-3 hours approx.
    They start at noon EST, that's 6 PM in our time zone. In other Words Three hours and fifteen minutes left.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    murmit said:
    Shhh!  We don’t talk about the event that shall not be named.
  • bluewolf
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Is this the first time a character is required (Deadpool in Xmen event) but not boosted?  Seems odd.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Brigby said:

Er....you saw nothing! :p
  • Quebbster
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Is this the first time a character is required (Deadpool in Xmen event) but not boosted?  Seems odd.

Deadpool doesn't need to be boosted to be awesome. You will play him and like it!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Friday after Midnight, and Thick as Thieves info not posted. My only question is, will the 5* be Gambit or Thor? I can wait for the banner to see prizes.
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Friday after Midnight, and Thick as Thieves info not posted. My only question is, will the 5* be Gambit or Thor? I can wait for the banner to see prizes.
    It’s up in game. Looks like Thor 5e. And looks like they continued with Vulture as progression. That’s great! Now I can champ mine
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, that’s an enexpected bit of awsome! Still, the Deadpool thing is weird. Required in vs Apocalypse, but not boosted. XFDP from boss rounds, but not required next event. Too bad boss is still messing with the 5* rotation. Hey! Sandman as placement!... and Dr Octopus too!...
    Eh, I’ll make an effort anyway I guess. I at least need the Angel covers to get him to 13. Does this mean a Prodigal Sun run is coming though? Please no. Why would I want 6 Dr Octopus covers? Wait, Vulture featured, Miles boosted, and Peter Parker is my only Champ 5*? Man, they’re askng me to try.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Could we get a Sinister Six rerun for Christmas? I missed the first run, bt my old alliance buddies were quite pleased with it.
    I suppose Prodigal Sun would work too.

Don't have GladiaThor rostered yet, so I guess I will play this for progression only. Guess I should be glad they skipped Gambit though since I would not have been happy to be forced to use my 0/0/2 Gambit now.