Post more bad guys!

Options
124»

Comments

• Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It even looks like he's playing MPQ right now, and he just got an ultimate yellow cascade!

One of my personal favz. You could give Kang a feature similar to House Party Protocol where he fills empty squad slots with "flawed" versions of himself. Or more interestingly, if they make him an earnable character, he could fill all three starting positions when selected. I'd make him a 5*, as he's a big baddie, but I could be convinced of a 4*. It'd be amusing if one of those fillers had a small chance at being Rama-tut. Also, give'im a nifty passive time power that resets the turn or counters a bad cascade. The higher the cover level, the less severe a cascade needs to be for the counter effect to trigger. Sorry I didn't write out the power structure all official-like, I'm not paid to do MPQ's work for them, but feel free to stat him up.
  • awef
    awef Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    One of my personal favz. You could give Kang a feature similar to House Party Protocol where he fills empty squad slots with "flawed" versions of himself. Or more interestingly, if they make him an earnable character, he could fill all three starting positions when selected. I'd make him a 5*, as he's a big baddie, but I could be convinced of a 4*. It'd be amusing if one of those fillers had a small chance at being Rama-tut. Also, give'im a nifty passive time power that resets the turn or counters a bad cascade. The higher the cover level, the less severe a cascade needs to be for the counter effect to trigger. Sorry I didn't write out the power structure all official-like, I'm not paid to do MPQ's work for them, but feel free to stat him up.
    Kang would be awesome and definitely worthy of as a 5*. A board reset passive is a good idea. It could be based on how many matches the enemy team made during their turn. I had the idea of returning your destroyed or removed friendly Special tiles from the previous turn. It's okay. I don't really mind it not being "official looking". I only do it for fun and it looks nice.

@Tiger Wong made a cool speculation concept.
    Kang The Conqueror *****

"Time Means Nothing To Me" - Purple AP (costs 8)
    Kang is a master of time. He already knows your plan and blows it up in your opponents face. Destroy every enemy countdown tile and deal 600 damage for each countdown tile destroyed. 
    Level 2 - 800 damage per tile
    Level 3 - 2000 damage per tile 
    Level 4 - 2500 damage
    Level 5 - 4500 damage

The Man Who Stole Tomorrow - Blue AP (costs 18)
    Kang goes back into the past to prevent an event that's not in his favor. Return the board to how it was before your opponents turn began. 
    Level 2 - costs 17 AP
    Level 3 - costs 16 AP
    Level 4 - 15 AP
    Level 5 - 12 AP

"Your Armor is Amusing but Primitive" - Green AP (costs 8)
    Kang is from the 41st century. No tech is above his. Destroy all shields on the field. Deal 600 damage for each shield destroyed. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP. 
    Level 2 - deals 800 damage for each shield destroyed
    Level 3 - deals 1000 damage for each shield destroyed 
    Level 4 - 1250 damage
    Level 5 - 2000 damage
  • awef
    awef Posts: 78 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maximus starpng starpng starpng starpng

Realm of Kings Inhumans Vol 1 4

blackflagpngInconceivable blacktilepng 3
    Maximus the Mad willingly gives his enemies an advantage. Select a basic tile to generate 4 AP in the selected color for the enemy team and generate 2 AP in the selected color for your team. If Black is selected, generate random AP for your team instead. (This power's cost can't be reduced.)
    Level Upgrades:
    Level 2: Generates 5 AP.
    Level 3: Generates 6/3 AP.
    Level 4: Generates 7 AP.
    Level 5: Generates 8/5 AP.

purpleflagpngMenacing Contraption purpletilepng 8
    Maximus reveals a device that will make his enemies bend to his will. Create a 3-turn Countdown tile that removes 2 friendly Attack, Protect, or Strike tiles and deals 122 damage per removed friendly Special tile to the enemy team each turn.
    At Max Level:
    Level 3: Removes 3 friendly Attack, Protect, or Strike tiles and deals 334 damage.
    Level 4: Deals 464 damage.
    Level 5: Also removes an enemy Attack, Protect, or Strike tiles and deals 464 damage per removed enemy Special tile.

blueflagpngMethod in Madness bluetilepng 5
    Maximus uses unorthodox methods to accomplish his goals. Select an ally to create a 2-turn Countdown tile. While on the board, single target abilities will also damage a random non-target enemy at 50% damage effectiveness and the selected ally at 50% damage effectiveness. There can only be one of these Countdown tiles on the board at a time.
    Level Upgrades:
    Level 2: At 60% effectiveness.
    Level 3: At 75% effectiveness.
    Level 4: At 90%/35% effectiveness.
    Level 5: At 100%/25% effectiveness. Increase the cost by 1 AP.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Here’s my Kraven. I’m not good with numbers so someone can help me with it. I came up with it last week.

Kraven The Hunter (Classic) 5*

Black - tile repeater, strike tile (varies on strength depending on which color matched by opponent, preferably in opponent’s strongest color like Rogue)

(Passive) if alignment is hero/Team Spider-Man, matches in Kraven’s colors do extra damage (% more if Team Spider-Man)

Red - tile repeater, trap tiles

If traps are destroyed by teammates (matched or damaged, like Medusa), creates fortified attack tile

Passive (if friendly specialty tile is matched, does X damage to Kraven, also if traps are matched by enemy, stuns enemy for one turn)

Yellow - tile repeater, true heal

At beginning of turn, if no tile exists, creates repeater tile to heal Kraven if team has X amount yellow AP. Each repeater heals Kraven for X HP.

Passive (if tile matched by enemy, does X damage to enemy team, if destroyed, does X damage to friendly team)