Black Widow (Original) weekend!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Top 10 finisher myself. Pretty happy with the end result even tho I don't have the cover space for my 2nd original Widow cover due to the recent price increase. I was thinking of selling my Level 15 Rag to open up some space and of course its a 3 * tournament so I guess I'll hold onto him a little longer.

This tournament made me fall in love with Grey Suit Widows Purple skill. Actually being able to make 5 green titles purposely changed a lot of matches for me. Also I got 'Forest Fire' environmental buff and the 'Narrow Lane' one in New York City. 'Narrow Lane' basically destroy the two rows (up down) on both sides of the board and you get all the AP. It was crazy.

woah..u gonna sell rag? i wish MPQ have trading system[i buy that for u for 500hp??]
  • Shuino wrote:
    Finally got the rewards. Placed top 2 with somewhere around 950. Now hopefully my 5k in Heroic Juggernaut gets me top 2 also.

Shuino, glad your last minute attack on me didn't knock me out of my top 2 either!
  • This tournament made me fall in love with Grey Suit Widows Purple skill. Actually being able to make 5 green titles purposely changed a lot of matches for me. Also I got 'Forest Fire' environmental buff and the 'Narrow Lane' one in New York City. 'Narrow Lane' basically destroy the two rows (up down) on both sides of the board and you get all the AP. It was crazy.

There are other character powers that let you put crit tiles on the board directly or indirectly, but her power was particularly effective here since she was matching environment tiles with buffed numbers. Most of the time for me, activating the upper tier environmental power meant the match was over when the dust settled.
  • Top 10 finisher myself. Pretty happy with the end result even tho I don't have the cover space for my 2nd original Widow cover due to the recent price increase. I was thinking of selling my Level 15 Rag to open up some space and of course its a 3 * tournament so I guess I'll hold onto him a little longer.

Selling Rag would be utterly insane. Especially since the upcoming patch will make having a spare cover slot unnecessary.
  • But who knows when that will be.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, I was hoping to sell Rag mainly because his covers are so rare (rightfully so or would this game be less fun fighting super high level Rags destroying the board every second move) and I've pretty much sold the rest of my expendable members (Bag-Man, Juggernaut, Modern Hawkeye) and I need the cover space (5 covers in the cache and rising).

Hopefully the patch will be coming soon so I can train from the cache. Tho I might have enough Hero Points after tonight to get another cover space and not sell him at all.