Black Widow (Original) weekend!

Options

Comments

• For those who placed top 2, did u get all four covers? I only got 3, missing one purple.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    forgrim wrote:
    For those who placed top 2, did u get all four covers? I only got 3, missing one purple.

I'm pretty sure it was only 3 covers.
  • It's only 3 covers, 2 blue, 1 purple
  • Top 2 finisher! I had a lot of fun setting forest fires with Deceptive Tactics a few times, set up green chains to drop a crit tile where I could match it with environmental tiles, which were boosted. icon_twisted.gif
  • i'm **** then, i thought it was 2x 2x, haha...icexz, get ur hands into the feedback form and take mine back cuz i'm ****!
  • Bainee wrote:
    I managed to get into the top 2 in my bracket.

I changed up my team to try and make myself less enticing of a target.

I switched from my farm team of default, 85 c.storm, 115 rag to lvl 50 g.widow, lvl 141 spiderman, 115 rag. I didn't get attacked much after that.

Bainee can vouch for my brief moment at the top icon_razz.gif.... you were at like bottom of top 10.... i kinda scrubbed it out with my 85 C.Storm but honestly, that's the only way I can compete against people with even better teams....
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Finished top 2 with less than 1000 points (possibly less than 900 since the attack deductions kept showing up many minutes after the torny ended). Must've been in a pretty kind bracket.
  • Bainee wrote:
    I managed to get into the top 2 in my bracket.

I changed up my team to try and make myself less enticing of a target.

I switched from my farm team of default, 85 c.storm, 115 rag to lvl 50 g.widow, lvl 141 spiderman, 115 rag. I didn't get attacked much after that.

Bainee can vouch for my brief moment at the top icon_razz.gif.... you were at like bottom of top 10.... i kinda scrubbed it out with my 85 C.Storm but honestly, that's the only way I can compete against people with even better teams....

true. the only way to beat high level players , using 85 cstorm+thor. any team can be beaten right now. except when someone had max 4star...i don't want to take a risk.
  • Bumped out of top 2 at the last second, doh! I was top 2 for most of that bracket's life and in the last 6 hours, 4 people decide to join the struggle. Oh well, at least I got the 500 hero points.
  • Super lucky to get top 2 rewards...

European here, so tournament ended at 5am for me. However, I miscalculated the time when I was setting up alarm and set it for an hour too late. I woke up #5 with just 4 minutes left in which I managed to win 3 times icon_twisted.gif
  • i was wondering why u started moving again in the juggernaut tourney since i knew u were europe time but...that explains it.

the explanation being ur psychotic lol
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finally got the rewards. Placed top 2 with somewhere around 950. Now hopefully my 5k in Heroic Juggernaut gets me top 2 also.
  • I got a top 2 as well, I was using a Thor Daken combo which seemed to work rather well.

I got gypped out of my 900 progression reward though, system said I made it, but then I go to the Tourney Screen and am under 900. no attack notification either and only a minute in the Tourney to go.
  • Hello everyone, first time posting on forums. got a top 2 finish. Which is a first also always been knocked down to top 10 lol, but this time i was able to play the last few minutes. Gratz to everyone that placed well. icon_e_wink.gif
  • I got top 2 finish. We got lots of top 2 finishers.

I managed to stay in top 10 entire tournament, and in first for most of it. At the end I was using up boosts galore. start with 6 red 6 green, try to match a red or two, then slam ragnarok's thunderclap until 19 green AP, and hit level 5 sniper rifle.

It looks like people were waiting to jump me at the last minute, but I ended the tournament at nearly 1000 rank points. After I received my awards I had the notification of the battles I lost. 4 attacks lost me nearly 150 points.
  • I also got a top 2 finish.

Now I have another Black Widow with another recon skill - who would have guessed. Don't think I want anymore Purple covers for her though, it will actually be useful at 5AP.
  • But then the max level you'll get will be like 35
  • Bugpop wrote:
    But then the max level you'll get will be like 35
    it's enough if he use her as bait for c.storm ^^. max level though, BW ORI [with fishnet,classy ^^] is easy to be dealt. no defense, just support
  • Bugpop wrote:
    But then the max level you'll get will be like 35
    it's enough if he use her as bait for c.storm ^^. max level though, BW ORI [with fishnet,classy ^^] is easy to be dealt. no defense, just support

Has purple ability. I think strong with purple. Okay. Makes sense.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Top 10 finisher myself. Pretty happy with the end result even tho I don't have the cover space for my 2nd original Widow cover due to the recent price increase. I was thinking of selling my Level 15 Rag to open up some space and of course its a 3 * tournament so I guess I'll hold onto him a little longer.

This tournament made me fall in love with Grey Suit Widows Purple skill. Actually being able to make 5 green titles purposely changed a lot of matches for me. Also I got 'Forest Fire' environmental buff and the 'Narrow Lane' one in New York City. 'Narrow Lane' basically destroy the two rows (up down) on both sides of the board and you get all the AP. It was crazy.