Bugs in the Update

Options

Comments

• PoliPino
    PoliPino Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    4. Cards drawn using Panharmonicon ability show the wrong art, and will change if I move to different position in hand
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for the bug reports! I've been continuously relaying them to the developers, and hopefully they'll be able to resolve these quickly.

@Laeuftbeidir

Is this occurring exclusively when you switch Shefet Monitor, and no other card?
    After trying a bit around I was able to recreate it. It appears that always only one card is affected. Normally shefet, but also the harbinger of tides in one case. It happend until now only in the mid game, after some cards were cycled. Could be the creature with most mana, or whatever. Screenshots and deck list : check
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Laeuftbeidir

Hmm interesting. Would you mind messaging me those screenshots? I think since this issue doesn't seem as clear cut as the other ones, it would be good to have that additional information accompanying it.

Thanks!
  • MtGMoxJet
    MtGMoxJet Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Since it appears @Brigby replies to this section, i guess it would be right for me to post this here. I might be part of the few players that experience this but whenever i have drake haven on the board and i cycle one card, drakes are summoned but the cycled card doesnt leave the screen completely freezing the game. Battle log can still be accessed but gems cannot be moved or card i have cannot be seen.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @MtGMoxJet

It's been the start of a hectic day with the bugs coming in, so I've been living in the Bugs & Technical Issues this morning. Apologies if I didn't respond to your post/message if it was listed somewhere else.

Is this only when you use Drake Haven, or was it just coincidentally the card that you cycled?
  • p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Laeuftbeidir 's bug (cards not displaying the right image aka taking over another cards image, or just staying blank) happened to me already before this 2.1 update, it seems to trigger sometimes when you switch out/in the app
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, @p2dr, I also know the other bug, and this one is different - I can directly change the image of the card, and it's until now always one creature.

Message is sent, Brigby
  • MtGMoxJet
    MtGMoxJet Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby only when drake haven is in play. Cycking cards without drake haven on the board has no problems
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Laeuftbeidir Thank you!

@MtGMoxJet Understood. Thanks for the info!
  • Modest_Supreme
    Modest_Supreme Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    While Alhammarret's Archive is out, no longer gaining life instead of doubling the life gain.  Only tested as Sorin.
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Alhammarret archive is not giving double life gain, instead it stops all life gains you should have.

Edit: just read in my coallition another player saying that archive is working fine for the AI, which is even worse.

• Mickleberry
    Mickleberry Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @ewvyx I'm having the same issue with Alhammarret's Archive. It's in my Nissa event deck for Trial of Ambition. No life is gained from her first ability or Nissa's Revelation while the Archive is out.

My event deck in the green node is pretty much shot while the bugs are around... I've got Alhammarret's Archive AND Animist's Awakening in the deck :'-(
  • Avacyn
    Avacyn Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Edited* 
    Berserker mechanic granted by Giant Spectacle now cancels the first strike and double strike abilities. when you cast giant spectacle (red common spell) on your first/double strike creatures it well now take all damage from creatures it runs into or blocks. 

Update
    :05/18/2017
    Berserker granted by Decimator of the Provinces also cancels first and double strike abilities. 
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Avacyn said:
    Berserker mechanic now cancels the first strike and double strike abilities. 
    I don't think this applies to all cases of Berserker. I had a Solemn Recruit and Brawler's Plate out in a match earlier today, and the Recruit was able to kill enemy creatures without taking any damage.
  • Avacyn
    Avacyn Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    @julianus.

I see. it seems only Giant Spectacle cancels first and double strikes then. I tried putting it on Solemn Recruit earlier and she died right after she ran into a creature with equal toughness to her power. she should of killed it unharmed.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Madcap Experiment is glitching the card it pulls. Been using it to grab Boom Ship, but the card art takes the appearance of one of the cards nearest it in hand. This art will change to a new card when moved in hand. It's caused a few mistakes, but you can usually tell which one is which if you look at the mana costs.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @DumasAG

That seems to be a general issue of card art being switched around when fetched into, or its position is changed while in, the player's hand

@Avacyn

Understood. Thanks for the info! I've added it to the list
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Baral's expertise is not working - at all! I select target creature, hit accept and nothing happens - the card just does not play. Even when the opponent's hand is empty... @Brigby - help...
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Adding this here, too.

Sram is getting double buff from servos and supports. Gets +2/+2, but only loses -1/-1 upon servo destruction. I'll test colorless thopters next.
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't know if it's an old bug, but Liliana1 just used her third ability (2 multiform wanderer's in graveyard).  Game is frozen.  I've never actually had a freeze before.  :(