Options
1235»

Comments

• Modest_Supreme
    Modest_Supreme Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ewvyx said:
    mournfen said:
    I the killed none scrapheap, nothing entered FoP. I kill Scrapheap it returns; triggering off itself. I know about killing other creatures first, I had killed nothing additional at this point. After killing both creatures first none scrapheap then scrapheap it still returned.
    This actually doesn't sound right. You killed both creatures - not scrap and scrap - in one turn? Not two? If so, it actually might be somehow bugged.
    A Scrapheap dying can trigger a separate Scrapheap that is in the GY.  Unless they reinforce, they are 2 separate cards.
    Yes, that was my original point.
    That's why I asked if he killed a creature that wasn't the scrap first, in the same turn. That would trigger every copy in the graveyard, making it possible to clear the board.
    Oh I see, he is claiming there was none to begin with.  Not sure then.
  • mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Nope no discard. Only discarded one of my zombies with L2 ability 1.
  • BigMcHuge
    BigMcHuge Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Baral's Expertise and Arlinn Kord are both still bugged but not mentioned in the Known Bug Update thread.
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Disable before killing will stop the trigger for scrapheap and relentless dead. Unless the recent patch has bugged it out this will work because I have done it on both. If they cast another one though you have disable again before killing it.

Oh and there is a bug with scrapheap AND prize amalgam where the AI triggers them on to the board without them being discarded or killed from the board. I have run into this several times where Leliana1 & 2 and Sorin where on the second turn they will cast random_zombie_001 and out pops the heap or amalgam. It has been going on for a while now. Even before the update because I saw it happen most in QBs. And, "No.", Graf Harvest was not on the board either.

I just assumed it was already reported.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    prickle boar firststrike does not allow it to deal damage
    when it's blocked.

HH
  • __Adam
    __Adam Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Cast Out just randomly stops working; still on the board with full shields.  Happens in PvE and TG.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was hixus also on the board, @--Adam?