theHappyDance's MPQ Player Tools & Resource Compilation

Options
124»

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just added Ant-Man farther down in the list, then re-sorted the character list when I was finished (sort by character name first, then by star level). That preserved all the formulas & ranges just fine.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just added Silver Surfer to my roster sheet/template... still a lot of missing information (for example the Levels and ISO8 tables are guaranteed to be COMPLETELY WRONG for a 5* character)

Until information about leveling costs and number of covers per level jump are available I consider it "good enough" as a placeholder.
  • alaeth
    Options
    I think I read (somewhere...?) that there is zero ISO leveling cost for 5*... straight cover to level conversion... but a post from XIce says roughly 550k to level to max, so that's what I used - copy/paste the 4* numbers and tuned the values to sum up to roughly 550k

I'm not sure your Levels values are quite right, I tried the same and it works for the first few covers, but falls apart with max covers (5/3/5 or 5/4/4).

Whatever, not like I'm going to have a maxxed out Surfer in this lifetime icon_lol.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    will 5*s be added to the ISO leveling cost sheet?
  • Malcrof wrote:
    will 5*s be added to the ISO leveling cost sheet?

Just added the column, but we need data.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29080
  • alaeth
    Options
    Added 5* Wolfie to mine and re-ordered Surfer & Wolfie wrt hit points (OML is a new tier1 health - starting at 10567, Surfer is tier2 - starting at 11810)
  • alaeth
    Options
    Can anyone point me to a sandboxer willing to assist with populating the new R94 tile damage numbers?

Looks like the max level numbers are the same, so no issues for "who tanks what" on my roster, but for completeness & accuracy, I'd like to update the lower level ones.
  • alaeth
    Options
    R94 hasn't hit yet?

See the data in this post:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37826#p468033

Hmm... something has changed recently... filling gaps in my 4* tile powers and level 255 is listed as 81, 72, 63, 11, 11, 10

...but my level 256 Jean Grey is 83, 74, 65, 13, 12, 11

Doesn't look like anyone has corrected the wiki numbers (but people are adding champion levels).
  • monstermike
    Options
    Kcman13

When I go to use your roster spreadsheet, and I make a copy, when I open my own version so I can edit it, it looks like this:

http://imgur.com/gmeRm8b

I haven't changed any values or made any kind of adjustments.

Help?
  • alaeth
    Options
    Kcman13

When I go to use your roster spreadsheet, and I make a copy, when I open my own version so I can edit it, it looks like this:

http://imgur.com/gmeRm8b

I haven't changed any values or made any kind of adjustments.

Help?
    Sent you a pm, that actually looks like my template (judging by the top left corner layout)

Okay, I may have reproduced your error myself by mucking about with my new Template version...
    It's likely caused by one of the Named Ranges becoming out of sync. Problem is, Named Ranges (in Google) are NOT dynamic. So the instant you add a new character you have to recalculate them :-/

I tried to switch to a method that updates them but...
    * you can't update a named range, only delete it and re-create it
    * the instant you delete it, all functions that use it fail

So... I've been re-factoring the code to use static (global variables) or (in the case in in-cell formulas) dynamic ranges. Seems to work okay, but makes me feel icky using globals :-/
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    How are the sync buttons on the spreadsheet supposed to work?
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can tell you I tried the "Sync" button on my copy of the sheet and it sort of worked. It did update my character sheet with Quake when she was released, but something went wrong and it messed up all the formulas & data validation relating to the character ranges. Took me a while to repair them. Maybe the script just took too long to complete (it was slooooooowwwwwww) and it never finished the job.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I can tell you I tried the "Sync" button on my copy of the sheet and it sort of worked. It did update my character sheet with Quake when she was released, but something went wrong and it messed up all the formulas & data validation relating to the character ranges. Took me a while to repair them. Maybe the script just took too long to complete (it was slooooooowwwwwww) and it never finished the job.

Yeah I tried the sync button on my characters tab and it made a bunch of blank lines and crashed.
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah, the ISO8 ranges in the formulas on the roster page seem to cut off at line 106, and the ISO to Max and ISO to Cap formulas appeared to be reversed.

Here's my corrected versions:

ISO to MAX: =if(D90>=P90,"MAX",sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F$451,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A90),ISO8!$A$2:$A$451<=P90))-R90)
    ISO SPENT: =if(or(isblank(B9),isblank(C9),isblank(D9)),0,sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F$451,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A9),ISO8!$A$2:$A$451<D9+1)))
    ISO to CAP: =if(D90>=O90,"MAX",sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F$451,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A90),ISO8!$A$2:$A$451<O90+1))-R90)

I didn't want to write them back to the original myself. icon_razz.gif
  • alaeth
    Options
    Yeah, the ISO8 ranges in the formulas on the roster page seem to cut off at line 106, and the ISO to Max and ISO to Cap formulas appeared to be reversed.

Here's my corrected versions:

ISO to MAX: =if(D90>=P90,"MAX",sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F$451,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A90),ISO8!$A$2:$A$451<=P90))-R90)
    ISO SPENT: =if(or(isblank(B9),isblank(C9),isblank(D9)),0,sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F$451,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A9),ISO8!$A$2:$A$451<D9+1)))
    ISO to CAP: =if(D90>=O90,"MAX",sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F$451,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A90),ISO8!$A$2:$A$451<O90+1))-R90)

I didn't want to write them back to the original myself. icon_razz.gif

Something bizarre is going on with the template, there's edits to the formula that I didn't make (the use of ARRAYCONSTRAIN for example).

Here's the fixed versions (I dislike using hard limits for the end bounds):
    ISO to MAX: =if(O9<>0,sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A9),ISO8!$A$2:$A<O9+1))-R9,0)
    ISO Spent: =if(or(isblank(B9),isblank(C9),isblank(D9)),0,sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A9),ISO8!$A$2:$A<D9+1)))
    ISO to CAP: =if(D9=P9,"MAX",sum(filter(filter(ISO8!$B$2:$F,ISO8!$B$1:$F$1=A9),ISO8!$A$2:$A<=P9))-R9)

These formulas will work with "Championed" characters
  • monstermike
    monstermike Posts: 71
    Options
    6 - Personal Event Performance Tracker

Can i get a link to this? The link on the main page isn't open access.

Thanks!
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Alaeth's sheet - The opened tokens page has errors in the template at the bottom. I fixed 2 in my copy by altering the cell range for x-23 and winter soldier. With the addition of Wasp, the characters tab is 110 cells long, the formula ranges were capping out at 108. Also it was trying to populate the winter solider sub name with "Bucky" instead of "Bucky Barnes".

For Yelena Belova, however, I can't fix that one. I can't get it to see her as a valid option, and not sure how to edit what populates the drop down lists.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm not sure if the template is being actively updated or fixed anymore. I see new characters have been added, but it is now missing established characters like Quake and Punisher Max from the opened tokens tab.
  • alaeth
    Options
    Yeah I'm still supporting it... the problem is with syncing sheets since if I update the Template, I can't enforce changes down to the end users :-/

plus, I didn't realize there were so many users! Last time I checked, it was me, and my wife using it... so my bug-fixes were ad-hoc at best.

I'll work on updating the template, squashing bugs - but a list of bug-reports would be helpful... you can IM me here, or (preferring) email me at gmail: alaorath