Character Rankings May 2015 Edition: The Results!

1789101113»

Comments

• IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    So... a lotta changes have gone down in the last six months, lotta new toons...

Is someone willing to do another ranking?
  • MrHappyface
    MrHappyface Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    I think the next one should be limited only to people with a roster size of 50 or more.
    No point in letting people with a roster size of 7 to vote.
  • yes, i agree. Better let a few selected people decide together than a poll that everyone can use.
    Personally i use this list to decide which characters are worth levelling up and which can be tossed immediately.

For example without this list, i would have definitely levelled 3 star spiderman, just because he was spiderman. Now it was bye bye with no regrets.
    (i came to this topic now to look for 3 star bullseye from which i just received my first cover and couldnt find it ^^)
  • ArcanaMoon
    ArcanaMoon Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Frasaria wrote:
    yes, i agree. Better let a few selected people decide together than a poll that everyone can use.
    Personally i use this list to decide which characters are worth levelling up and which can be tossed immediately.

For example without this list, i would have definitely levelled 3 star spiderman, just because he was spiderman. Now it was bye bye with no regrets.
    (i came to this topic now to look for 3 star bullseye from which i just received my first cover and couldnt find it ^^)

If you throw away spidy, them throw away Bullseye because spidy is one of the best bullseye parthers.

Spiderman pasive sinergy pretty well with bullseye purpleflag.png sinc Lethal improvisation requires you to turn AT LEAST 1 special title into normal to fire your abitlity... and guess what, Spider sense give you protect titles every time you match 3 pink titles, give you amunition for bullseye allowing you to use him has a main pick insted a counter-pick... no regrets yet? In fact, an leveling those to to use both of them in the same team, probably with Gamora or Rag as 3 member
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    ArcanaMoon wrote:
    Frasaria wrote:
    yes, i agree. Better let a few selected people decide together than a poll that everyone can use.

If you throw away spidy, them throw away Bullseye because spidy is one of the best bullseye parthers.

Spiderman pasive sinergy pretty well with bullseye purpleflag.png sinc Lethal improvisation requires you to turn AT LEAST 1 special title into normal to fire your abitlity... and guess what, Spider sense give you protect titles every time you match 3 pink titles, give you amunition for bullseye allowing you to use him has a main pick insted a counter-pick... no regrets yet? In fact, an leveling those to to use both of them in the same team, probably with Gamora or Rag as 3 member

Bullseye is serviceable (mid-tier for 3's) and has a great number of decent partners.

Spidey is hot garbage.

Throwing away Spiderman doesn't necessitate throwing away bullseye.
  • this topic fell off the first page!
    Please, can someone update this with all the current characters.
  • cerulean0987
    cerulean0987 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I guess I am weird. My go to PVP team is 2* Wolvie, 2* Daken and...2* BULLSEYE. With a couple of purple matches from Bullseye and the healing, its hard to put this team down when the opponent is only doing 1 point of damage with regular matches.