Iron Man MK.40 Tournament

12346»

Comments

• damn it. almost got 1000 point reward . 996 slammed to 860!!. going up to 968 slammed again to 880. for 2 straight hours!!! icon_evil.gif finally finished in top2. still regreting the 500 hero point icon_cry.gif

I know what you mean the highest I got was the 900 ISO reward and kept getting slammed back after that as well.
    Congrats on finish place though
    thx..really really need that hero point for cover slot. after gambling 700 point for ragnarok cover chance..and got me only 1 stars icon_lol.gif
  • Bainee wrote:
    Grey suit black widow is an under rated cover. Combine her 5 cover green Sniper rifle with a high level Ragonark with his green tile creating 2 AP Red ability and you can take a team down fast.

Oh, I agree that she's a good cover -- but there was no way I was making #1/2 in my bracket, and I already have a cover with her other two abilities (not maxed though). I simply knew the Thor covers would be of more use to me since my Thor was stuck at L45 and I could use both green and yellow covers.

Now if they'd just knock it off with the damn green covers -- I need red and yellow. Just pulled a green Thor from a heroic pack award, and there's another one as a reward at 600.
  • I didn't really pay attention to who else was in my bracket but I feel like it had to be all the most competitive players. I went from top 10 to under 50 in the last two hours, and I was actively playing! Mind you I did doze off a couple of times (late for ESTer with a regular job) but still, I was going at it and just couldn't keep up.

It was disappointing because I had been playing most of the day and felt like I really had a chance to get a good prize.