Iron Man MK.40 Tournament

Once again, i'll start it off! Boosted level 15 iron man 40mk tournament

200 person bracket. Those with high level Iron Man mk. 40's already with the punishing lead! Black Widow *** Classic up for rewards!

edit: Also, Guaranteed draw of Iron Man MK40 for 1100 hp.

150 hp cheaper than leveling an ability, but random.

Comments

• Cry... Yellow Spidey at 1100... my highest reward (outside of SHIELD) is 900 in the current FFA.

Mostly surprised at how late a start this tournament got. I was expecting it either last night or at noon today (Eastern time).
  • the 1200 reward is a guaranteed mk40 also. alas, even the most hardcore will have a hard time getting up there.

i ran out of steam earlier in the ffa tournament going for 1200, reached 1150 before i got punted backwards by two ppl. (to 1090)
  • Level 92 iron man reporting damage of 127 for yellow, 143 for red, 111 for blue and 8.5x for multiplier but yet I'm given Spidey and Ragnarok tiles instead? Can you get someone to look at this please Ice?
  • now that's scary theladder, 3 matches is 1000 damage.
  • And his red power does over 7000 damage! Think I'm going to enjoy this icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Playing someone with Daken here, he's completely screwed, his green ability is displaying as pink, and doesn't seem to work at all. I've downloaded the new version, someone needs to get on to these balls ups quickly!
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    The Ladder wrote:
    Playing someone with Daken here, he's completely screwed, his green ability is displaying as pink, and doesn't seem to work at all. I've downloaded the new version, someone needs to get on to these balls ups quickly!

Daken has no Green skill. It's Purple passive that's responsible for creating Strike Tiles
  • Brackets may not be correct - I'm currently ranked #206 in mine...
  • Shikao wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    Playing someone with Daken here, he's completely screwed, his green ability is displaying as pink, and doesn't seem to work at all. I've downloaded the new version, someone needs to get on to these balls ups quickly!

Daken has no Green skill. It's Purple passive that's responsible for creating Strike Tiles

Thanks, I matches green and no strike got created. Seemed to work itself out after that. Iron man still bugged though.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Thanks, I matches green and no strike got created.

Were there any normal red tiles on board? I fought with Daken moment ago in SHIELD Training and Strike tiles were created on green matches.
    The Ladder wrote:
    Iron man still bugged though.

It seems there is something wrong with buffs in tournaments as I have similar issue in FFA Tournament and Jugg -> ling
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Well note to self Skip The Ladder if I see him... lol
  • What's the boost to IM MK40's damage? Wondering if its worth it to level him up some or just trot out the freebie level 15.
  • It's sort of weird how this is an iron man tournament, but theirs no boost to iron man model 35. Oh well.
  • Look at my first post, huge damage for red, blue and yellow, never mind the multiplier damage - 8.5x. At level 92 his red power hits for over 7000. I viewed this character as pretty useless at low levels, but the damage he will do as standard at max level is going to be insane. Buffed, it should be even more insane!
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    What's the boost to IM MK40's damage? Wondering if its worth it to level him up some or just trot out the freebie level 15.

He's 200% in the tourney.

Yeah, GGs to The Ladder and Nemek. Have fun winning the whole thing guys. icon_cry.gif

And I really need Grey Widow covers too icon_razz.gif
  • Lol there's going to be some serious catchup going on.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
    Zathrus wrote:
    Cry... Yellow Spidey at 1100... my highest reward (outside of SHIELD) is 900 in the current FFA.

Mostly surprised at how late a start this tournament got. I was expecting it either last night or at noon today (Eastern time).

It was tied to R41 going out the door, so we couldn't push it till today once the servers stabilized after the update.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I have a level 81 Iron Man Mk 40 and it is not using his tiles when matching. It is using Thor's and Spiderman's instead.

Is there some kind of bug with the tournament?
  • The 500 points reward is a Model 40 token. So you basically get 1100 HP at 500.
  • I attacked ladder with only 1000 hp left lol.... He owned me in 1 turn.