Avengers Elite Training

Comments

• I regret joining this round. Been too focused on the other tourneys and didn't want to waste HP on shields.

Not going to finish well especially now that the meta has slowed and my Widow/Hulk aren't high enough yet.
  • jozier wrote:
    I regret joining this round. Been too focused on the other tourneys and didn't want to waste HP on shields.

Not going to finish well especially now that the meta has slowed and my Widow/Hulk aren't high enough yet.

I'm the opposite with Thick as Thieves - focused on this tourney so much at this point I'll be lucky to even get a single DD. Will try and get 3 refreshes in for that last day and see what happens.
  • jozier wrote:
    I regret joining this round. Been too focused on the other tourneys and didn't want to waste HP on shields.

I'm the opposite with Thick as Thieves - focused on this tourney so much at this point I'll be lucky to even get a single DD. Will try and get 3 refreshes in for that last day and see what happens.

Yeah but you're probably gonna get 10K HP. That's a pretty good investment. I'd be lucky to recoup my entry fee.
  • jozier wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Yeah but you're probably gonna get 10K HP. That's a pretty good investment. I'd be lucky to recoup my entry fee.

I'll be ashamed (not really, but a little) to admit how much I spent in shields once this is all over, but I'm certainly not complaining! There will be plenty of chances to get DD later if I miss it this time. And you're right - most of the people at the top here have been going full throttle since the starting gun.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Nemek wrote:
    Uh oh...Zuckas is making a run with this lvl 61 Thor-led team...

Been watching him. Must be an unbelievable player to pull off those wins with his roster. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • started up again 3hrs ago and managed to get myself up to top 20 which was pleasant, but then kept getting atked in the last half hour so threw up a shield and taking a break.

if i could earn more points than i'd lose (everyone above me is shielded too :/) then i'd probably try harder...
  • Yeah my problem is every battle is for 20 points and against active people.

What happened to these **** 50 point battles they promised a few weeks ago? Once they took shielded people out of the population that ended entirely.

The devs can't stay remotely consistent.
  • mouser wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    Uh oh...Zuckas is making a run with this lvl 61 Thor-led team...

Been watching him. Must be an unbelievable player to pull off those wins with his roster. icon_rolleyes.gif

had a look at his roster, wow he must be boosting like crazy?
  • LOL

Grind my way through 20 point matches because that's all there is. Slow as hell. Boring. Same **** over and over.

Come out, what do I see?

-48 to a person with 32 points.

WHAT A GREAT MATCHMAKING SYSTEM DEVS!
  • Collisc keeps unshielding and dropping down.

I can see Nemek in my mind's eye furiously skipping to pick him up again. Hope you ninja your way into the Top 3 with those points!
  • Yep I give up. Way too hard down at the bottom to grind up to top 100. Since I won't be able to get 500 HP, i'll just take whatever I can get at this point. Not worth the energy to grind **** matches with my unlevelled 3*. Maybe if I had a 5 green BWGS and enough levels I'd be into it.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Collisc keeps unshielding and dropping down.

I can see Nemek in my mind's eye furiously skipping to pick him up again. Hope you ninja your way into the Top 3 with those points!

Haha, I did have a fight saved up with him that I used before he started losing a bunch of points. I have Flash and Brady on queue. I'm not sure if I'll bother with top 3, though...but we'll see.
  • jozier wrote:
    Yep I give up. Way too hard down at the bottom to grind up to top 100. Since I won't be able to get 500 HP, i'll just take whatever I can get at this point. Not worth the energy to grind tinykitty matches with my unlevelled 3*. Maybe if I had a 5 green BWGS and enough levels I'd be into it.
    I gave up when I sold my Thor and Wolvie for HP. I'd have waited until after this tournament was done, but I didn't trust the devs not to take that way right after it was done. I'm just hanging on to top 1000 and hoping I get good pulls from my heroic tokens... after which I'll probably just be done with this game, thanks to skip tax.
  • Hope that match helped Nemek. I'm pretty set where I'm at but you can push for top 3!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Hope that match helped Nemek. I'm pretty set where I'm at but you can push for top 3!

Got me close! I now have a Fodder match lined up, too (running 85 Wolv, 85 Cap, 77 Thor). So that will be a quick/easy one.
  • 100% because walk was so nice, I didnt just hit him on his unshield
  • Nemek wrote:
    Hope that match helped Nemek. I'm pretty set where I'm at but you can push for top 3!

Got me close! I now have a Fodder match lined up, too (running 85 Wolv, 85 Cap, 77 Thor). So that will be a quick/easy one.

i've got one of you lined up for 28, some other guy for 21, and then someone else for 19. basically down to just using them to stay afloat.

imagine this event if the 3 hour shield was 100 HP??
  • wooooooowwwwwwww what just happened 0_o
  • notreck wrote:
    100% because walk was so nice, I didnt just hit him on his unshield

I was sweating bullets - thanks so much!!!
  • im just going to use that 40pts to keep me top 10 if it comes to it