Avengers Elite Training

1121315171826

Comments

  • notreck wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    jacobpc just found his way into the top 10. I saw him earlier today in matchmaking with 520ish. Considering most everybody is shielded, that's impressive.

    I was literally fighting people with 10s and 20s in there teams in the 600-700 range on my way to 2nd, take a look at the rosters in the top 10.

    No, you weren't - they were all shielded. At most you could have had three of them queued up just before you jumped into the top 10. That I could see getting you maybe into the 880 range, but the 40 point jump after that would have been against 0-3 point teams. So, either you're getting high value matches through shields that no-one else is getting, or you're grinding 3 point matches at a rate of 3 per minute. Doesn't add up, sorry.

    refresh Im literally looking at 2 unshielded right now, one of them who doesnt even have a full 2 star 85 team in 5th
  • notreck wrote:
    >literally someone in top ten using lvl50 modern storm*
    >muh witchunt

    Are you thereck? Or are you jacobpc? I am confused.
  • edited January 2014
    notreck wrote:
    notreck wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    jacobpc just found his way into the top 10. I saw him earlier today in matchmaking with 520ish. Considering most everybody is shielded, that's impressive.

    I was literally fighting people with 10s and 20s in there teams in the 600-700 range on my way to 2nd, take a look at the rosters in the top 10.

    No, you weren't - they were all shielded. At most you could have had three of them queued up just before you jumped into the top 10. That I could see getting you maybe into the 880 range, but the 40 point jump after that would have been against 0-3 point teams. So, either you're getting high value matches through shields that no-one else is getting, or you're grinding 3 point matches at a rate of 3 per minute. Doesn't add up, sorry.

    refresh Im literally looking at 2 unshielded right now, one of them who doesnt even have a full 2 star 85 team in 5th

    Nice try, though. I was watching the leaderboard the entire time you climbed to 2nd. All 5 minutes of it. At that time, none were unshielded. The fact that some are unshielded now means nothing. And you keep pointing out the strength of other people's teams, but they are popping off 1 or 2 matches at a time and then reshielding. Whereas you are popping off tens of matches - and while we're talking about team strength, yours isn't that fast of a team either. Nemek has the strongest team in the Top 10 right now, and even with boosts he's having to shield every 2 matches to avoid retaliations. Tell us more about how your 100 Spidey, nerfed Thor and and OBW are steamrolling the competition. Actually don't, because I already know the answer.
  • NemekNemek Posts: 1,511
    Ouch, just watched flash take a 45 point loss. Seems like he had a few fights with decent points though...
  • >denies unshielded people are unshielded
    >flash somehow went from 5th to 10th and is now trying to climb
    correction knocked off board again, he's got the same team as me too.

  • Nice try, though. I was watching the leaderboard the entire time you climbed to 2nd. All 5 minutes of it. At that time, none were unshielded. The fact that some are unshielded now means nothing. And you keep pointing out the strength of other people's teams, but they are popping off 1 or 2 matches at a time and then reshielding. Whereas you are popping off tens of matches - and while we're talking about team strength, yours isn't that fast of a team either. Nemek has the strongest team in the Top 10 right now, and even with boosts he's having to shield every 2 matches to avoid retaliations. Tell us more about how your 100 Spidey, nerfed Thor and and OBW are steamrolling the competition. Actually don't, because I already know the answer.

    Some enlightening information for the community:

    http://www.cheathappens.com/20011-PC-Ma ... ign_cheats

    How is that even fun? And furthermore, why bother coming onto the forum to deny cheating? It isn't enough to cheat people out of hard earned rewards? You have to come to the forum and lie about it? What the ****?
  • notreck wrote:
    >denies unshielded people are unshielded
    >flash somehow went from 5th to 10th and is now trying to climb
    correction knocked off board again, he's got the same team as me too.

    Yes, you're making my point for me. Someone with the same team as you is struggling to even break into the Top 5, while you are hitting 2nd in half the time after scoring 10+ wins unshielded without any retaliations. Keep pointing at everyone else, I'm sure it's working.
  • and flash is 5th again
  • number 10 was 859. flash jumped from below that to 5th, 901pts, in under 5min with the same team.

    Good day sir.
  • notreck wrote:
    >denies unshielded people are unshielded
    >flash somehow went from 5th to 10th and is now trying to climb
    correction knocked off board again, he's got the same team as me too.

    Yes, you're making my point for me. Someone with the same team as you is struggling to even break into the Top 5, while you are hitting 2nd in half the time after scoring 10+ wins unshielded without any retaliations. Keep pointing at everyone else, I'm sure it's working.

    why would I need to 10 wins at 20-40 pts a win against silly underleveled, unshielding top tens? It did take a bit of watching, but it was so much cheaper then burning shields.
  • notreck wrote:
    number 10 was 859. flash jumped from below that to 5th, 901pts, in under 5min with the same team.

    Good day sir.

    You didn't read anything else I wrote, or you're willfully choosing to ignore it, which is more likely. It's right around 900 that everyone has been seeing nothing but low point teams in their matchmaking. No-one who has reached that range has seen high point matches, whether they're shielded or not. Not only did you get from 850 to 900 in 5 minutes, but you also got from 900 to 922 in the same time, which would require an additional 7-8 matches in the same time frame. 3 matches in 5 minutes vs. 10 matches in 5 minutes? You can't even make that comparison.

    I'm done debating you on it, anyone with a simple grasp of math and the facts knows what's up at this point, and I'm certainly not going to convince you to admit to anything here, so I'll be content to let others look at the facts and make up their own minds.

  • Some enlightening information for the community:

    http://www.cheathappens.com/20011-PC-Ma ... ign_cheats

    Looking at the number of downloads (35 since the game updated), there are quite a few cheaters out there...
  • notreck wrote:
    number 10 was 859. flash jumped from below that to 5th, 901pts, in under 5min with the same team.

    Good day sir.

    You didn't read anything else I wrote, or you're willfully choosing to ignore it, which is more likely. It's right around 900 that everyone has been seeing nothing but low point teams in their matchmaking. No-one who has reached that range has seen high point matches, whether they're shielded or not. Not only did you get from 850 to 900 in 5 minutes, but you also got from 900 to 922 in the same time, which would require an additional 7-8 matches in the same time frame. 3 matches in 5 minutes vs. 10 matches in 5 minutes? You can't even make that comparison.

    I'm done debating you on it, anyone with a simple grasp of math and the facts knows what's up at this point, and I'm certainly not going to convince you to admit to anything here, so I'll be content to let others look at the facts and make up their own minds.


    oooorrrr this isn't the first time you've seen this happen, it's been happening since last tournament, and you keep two loaded missions in your que knowing when you pass into neverland, you're going to get stuck. guess who still has one more qued, me and apparently nemek,

  • Some enlightening information for the community:

    http://www.cheathappens.com/20011-PC-Ma ... ign_cheats

    Looking at the number of downloads (35 since the game updated), there are quite a few cheaters out there...

    he's done a lot of research and blaming for someone who lept into the top spot by hundreds of points. I could tell you what I picked up in one of my psych classes:

    Normally when someone accuses another of something, they do it because they feel guilty.
  • notreck wrote:

    he's done a lot of research and blaming for someone who lept into the top spot by hundreds of points. I could tell you what I picked up in one of my psych classes:

    Normally when someone accuses another of something, they do it because they feel guilty.


    Walkyourpath is a gentleman and a scholar.
  • I'd enjoy this tourney a lot more if I had my 5th green Widow cover and also put more than 74 levels into her.

    That being said, I need to climb somewhere respectable since I wasted 300 HP on this tourney. Too much going on in D3 world right now, but once Daredevil hits I'll probably slow down significantly.
  • jozier wrote:
    I'd enjoy this tourney a lot more if I had my 5th green Widow cover and also put more than 74 levels into her.

    That being said, I need to climb somewhere respectable since I wasted 300 HP on this tourney. Too much going on in D3 world right now, but once Daredevil hits I'll probably slow down significantly.
    Mmm hmm, until two weeks from now when they drop a 3* Ghost Rider and a 4* Charles Xavier
  • jozier wrote:
    I'd enjoy this tourney a lot more if I had my 5th green Widow cover and also put more than 74 levels into her.

    That being said, I need to climb somewhere respectable since I wasted 300 HP on this tourney. Too much going on in D3 world right now, but once Daredevil hits I'll probably slow down significantly.
    Mmm hmm, until two weeks from now when they drop a 3* Ghost Rider and a 4* Charles Xavier

    Ain't that the truth.

    Also the guy in first just unshielded to take first by about 25 points in my Army of One bracket. Ugh. I guess I'll try and pass him tomorrow. Don't need Patch covers, do need IW yellow.
  • jozier wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    I'd enjoy this tourney a lot more if I had my 5th green Widow cover and also put more than 74 levels into her.

    That being said, I need to climb somewhere respectable since I wasted 300 HP on this tourney. Too much going on in D3 world right now, but once Daredevil hits I'll probably slow down significantly.
    Mmm hmm, until two weeks from now when they drop a 3* Ghost Rider and a 4* Charles Xavier

    Ain't that the truth.

    Also the guy in first just unshielded to take first by about 25 points in my Army of One bracket. Ugh. I guess I'll try and pass him tomorrow. Don't need Patch covers, do need IW yellow.

    So if I unshield, do a match, shield, and someone started a battle in that time with me but didn't finish...if
    hey finish after I have shielded do I still lose points? Just windeing how the mechanic works or is assumed to work.
  • if you shield before they finish you should be good, I normally have a good sense on how long most people take to retaliate, and have shielded right before one a few times.

    Look at your point totals though, sometimes it will still say 1st but your points will have dropped as the attack hasnt fully registered yet
Sign In or Register to comment.