Avengers Elite Training

Comments

• Nemek wrote:
    Ugh, I'm in the middle of a work thing and can't unshield to push, but fodder is creeping on me! Come on mob, don't fail me now!

Hope that work thing finishes...I think we're going to be passing you up.

Dear god, this is wrecking my insides - better than a bowl of oat bran! So glad the class I was teaching wrapped up early!
  • I've got 3 of the top 10 in my crosshairs. If I go down, we all go down!
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    How is lastphase unshielded for so long without going up or down?

Edit: where the hell is flash? NVM, just realized i can´t see 11 and 12.
  • I was about to unshield ..was setting my boosts and backed out for a sec to check standings...to be hit by a retal ... thank goodness...now I dont wanna attack icon_eek.gif
  • Kudos to Zuckas for climbing to 7th with 85 Ares, 79 Patch, and 64 Punisher.
  • All praise the RNG gods - someone lost a match against me and I gained another 10 points! *rubs rabbit foot*
  • i want to unshield to jump up to 7th/8th but the player right below me is unshielded too.....
  • i want to unshield to jump up to 7th/8th but the player right below me is unshielded too.....

and above me too! i'm trapped! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • amazed noone is hitting Bugpop icon_lol.gif
  • On another note, having this tournament end at the same time as Lightning Round is actually a great idea. Competition is, shall we say, signicantly less than normal at LR right now.
  • I so wanna hit joshnadel. But that 7000hp IM just pisses me off.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Man this is nerve wracking. I'm just watching Brady unshielded and thinking "Is he going to make it?! He's been unshielded for...minutes now! Minutes!"
  • We're taking fire to fore and aft deflector shields, sir. Can't lock on phasers or we'll be vaporized!

(Translation: 4 hits just bounced off my shield - it's getting dicey)
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    God, punching through a tank team is nerve wracking at this stage of the rounds Path. I have a 141 IM40, 141 Hulk and Spiderman, but I hate being open that long to get a kill. But the defense is daunting.

BugPop is marching up here to the top 10 unchallenged, Go Bug Go!!
  • Nemek
    Perdidodf wrote:
    I so wanna hit joshnadel. But that 7000hp IM just pisses me off.

Fortunately, he has one of the weaker teams, so I definitely choose him when I pick a fight.

Him and MarvelBen are too good to pass up.

I have Walk on my queue...but there's just...so...much...health.
  • Can't risk giving Bugpop a chance to retalitate when I break shield.

That 9th/10th place hot seat is very uncomfortable...
  • Nemek
    Kudos to Zuckas for climbing to 7th with 85 Ares, 79 Patch, and 64 Punisher.

That's actually not even his team, since he can only use Avengers.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    I have come to the conclusion that THIS is what it must be like in a Klingon Civil war. Birds of Prey uncloaking to fire a photon Torpedo, then recloak.... at 50HP a pop.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Man this is nerve wracking. I'm just watching Brady unshielded and thinking "Is he going to make it?! He's been unshielded for...minutes now! Minutes!"

lastphase has been unshielded for like 10 minutes, and hasn´t moved, points wise.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Perdidodf wrote:
    I so wanna hit joshnadel. But that 7000hp IM just pisses me off.

Fortunately, he has one of the weaker teams, so I definitely choose him when I pick a fight.

Him and MarvelBen are too good to pass up.

I have Walk on my queue...but there's just...so...much...health.

Yeah, Marvelben was who I hit when I unshielded.

Lol at too much health - all the people who mocked me for maxing IM40 can eat some crow. icon_e_smile.gif