*** Bullseye (Classic) ***

167891012»

Comments

• jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Best build any1?
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    5/5/3...especially now that you'll want more strikes to come out on the rare chance he does kill anyone.
    The 3->5 jump in green is only one tile and some minor damage.
  • I just got my 13th cover from the Black Vortex PVP, and I never strongly considered making him part of a legit team until now.

He's at 4/4/5 because that's how the covers came to me, and I'm getting the impression that his green isn't that great?

I'd think that, if you're trying to set up some sick combos, that 5th selectable tile would be decently important for making 5s and matching other problematic tiles, and I do find it kinda weird that 5 purples doesn't give you any extra tiles. (I was hoping to partner him with Patch to help take care of some Beserker Rage stuff, but it doesn't seem like it'd work that well with only two selectable, unless I did the usual "Don't use Beserker Rage until there's a few easy purple matches on screen", and use Lethal Improv to take care of the harder to reach ones... but eh.)

What are some good teammates for him, do you think? Him and LCap make a rainbow, and tossing in Hood for a third gives you some more actives, but there's not a lot of strong synergy, and the only special tiles they have are Cap's protect ones.

Eh. I'll give it a try and see what happens.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Thx all 553 it must be:)
  • Recently got BE to 5/5/3 after being 4/4/5 for ages.

I actually really like him, especially for the nodes that have enemy waves. I pair him with Daken and Cage for DDQ, fun times.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got him 5/5/3 and ran him with Patch and Scarlet Witch in his pvp; get 14 purple and then drop a Berserker Rage to soften a target for the kill, and then it all just gets very silly and fun!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    CT1888 wrote:
    I've got him 5/5/3 and ran him with Patch and Scarlet Witch in his pvp; get 14 purple and then drop a Berserker Rage to soften a target for the kill, and then it all just gets very silly and fun!

Oh yeah. I ran xfw, Daken, and Bullseye. I hit 1k easily day one.
  • Dunamis101
    Dunamis101 Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Infrared wrote:
    I'm finding Bullseye + 4Thor + ProfX to be a nice combination. Nothing much really happens until I get 11 green AP, but once I do I've pretty much won the match.

Not sure if I've been having a lucky streak, but on average it seems to only take a couple turns of waiting before a match-5 opportunity arises via Bullseye's green power. Xavier's passives trigger and give free blue AP for 4Thor, and special tiles for Bullseye's purple. In this case, Bullseye's black passive isn't even necessary. Because once you've downed one opponent, it's very easy for 4Thor to stun/kill the other two, especially with the free AP from Xavier.

Here's a sample match from the recent Bullseye PVP.

I agree with a 5/3/5 build for Bullseye, when it comes to this team. Your right you dont need 5 in black especialy since Prof-X will be throwing out strike tiles as well. You dont want too many strike tiles out anyway, cause then Thor wont be able to make too many charged tiles with her blue.

Its good to see he has some synergy with 4 stars as well.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I unexpectedly *really* enjoy playing with this guy, especially if he's boosted. Planning finishing moves with his matches or two non-passives so Contract Killer procs is a lot of fun. I never get sick of looking at his stupid "I'm a psycho" smirk at the top of the board either.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree, I like him a lot when he's buffed. He can end matches incredibly quickly if you can get a couple of contract killers off. Incredibly useful with high level goons.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't help but laugh towards the end of the EOTS nodes when Bullseye had strike tiles everywhere on the board and the ninjas couldn't place any countdowns or traps...
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even better with Doom adding his damage tiles into the mix. The 6 wave battle moved along very nicely with a few early contract killers. icon_lol.gif
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2016
    The latest update did a stealth boost on 3*BE: his strike tiles appear now in the middle of the cascade, not after everything has settled. He is even more ridiculously fast in clearing out the seed teams as long as he tanks his colours icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: ****, I was wrong. It works like that with OBW bug infested characters (like Mystique).
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    The latest update did a stealth boost on 3*BE: his strike tiles appear now in the middle of the cascade, not after everything has settled. He is even more ridiculously fast in clearing out the seed teams as long as he tanks his colours icon_e_smile.gif

Nice find. This is a very nice stealth buff.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker

Nice find. This is a very nice stealth buff.
    Unfortunately I was wrong! It's just that Mystique is affected by the OBW bug so with her (and OBW) it works like that but without them it's situation normal. Sorry for getting hopes up icon_e_confused.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Edit: ****, I was wrong. It works like that with OBW bug infested characters (like Mystique).

I'm having fun imagining how Mystique caught that bug from OBW.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is Bullseye worth championing? I've currently got him at 5/3/5 lv120, plus two extra covers from DDQ and levelling 2* Bullseye
    He's tons of fun in survival nodes where he can get a lot of kills in and just fill the board with strike tiles. If that appeals to you he's worth levelling.