*** Bullseye (Classic) ***

168101112

Comments

  • Here is a character introductory guide to Bullseye.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoaxxmYXqPA

    And one of the possible team ups that he might be useful with.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLAcJgQ5gU
    Solid videos. You tried.
  • XenoberyllXenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    My Bullseye killed the last opponent with a little 3x cascade today and his black triggered 3 times. Not sure if it's because of the cascade or because it did for all 3 dead characters.
  • AzoicAzoic Age Unconfirmed Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    I experienced a bug with his black ability. I made a yellow match that LC was tanking. IF's attack tile went off and killed the enemy. And then contract killer proc'd. I tried replicating it during a second match, letting the tile get a kill, but didn't work that time.

    So something in there can be wonky, but don't know what caused it.
  • Bullseye's Contract Killer bug is a known bug viewtopic.php?style=1&f=9&t=29892, similar to Turn to Smoke.
    It's hidden in the bugs forum as opposed to the general forum.
  • daibar wrote:
    Bullseye's Contract Killer bug is a known bug viewtopic.php?style=1&f=9&t=29892, similar to Turn to Smoke.
    It's hidden in the bugs forum as opposed to the general forum.
    So killing a target using his green to make cascades can fill the entire board? LOL
  • Philly79Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    ShionSinX wrote:
    daibar wrote:
    Bullseye's Contract Killer bug is a known bug viewtopic.php?style=1&f=9&t=29892, similar to Turn to Smoke.
    It's hidden in the bugs forum as opposed to the general forum.
    So killing a target using his green to make cascades can fill the entire board? LOL

    Basically yes, or at least the majority of it will be filled if done right...I have had it happen a few times but usually it is always at the end of a match after the final enemy has fallen.
  • StevO-JStevO-J Posts: 724 Critical Contributor
    Ok, this is going to sound weird. Anyone else have his cover appear different than the others when viewed in their roster? All cover seem to be slightly rotated when viewed in my 'Roster' after pressing the button in the bottom right corner of my screen (I play on an iPhone 4S), but not Bullseye Classic. His cover appears more 'head on' when scrolling through my roster. No big deal, just... odd.

    Maybe something to do with his mental state...? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • xKOBALTxxKOBALTx Posts: 295 Mover and Shaker
    StevO-J wrote:
    Ok, this is going to sound weird. Anyone else have his cover appear different than the others when viewed in their roster? All cover seem to be slightly rotated when viewed in my 'Roster' after pressing the button in the bottom right corner of my screen (I play on an iPhone 4S), but not Bullseye Classic. His cover appears more 'head on' when scrolling through my roster. No big deal, just... odd.

    Maybe something to do with his mental state...? icon_e_surprised.gif
    I see what you're talking about. Not sure I would've noticed it on my own, but now it's stuck. Thanks. icon_lol.gif
  • He gets credit for a kill by TU abilities in the essential node so I assume similar to attack tiles, the guy in the middle gets credited for TU abilities.
  • wymtimewymtime Posts: 3,440 Chairperson of the Boards
    Azoic wrote:
    I experienced a bug with his black ability. I made a yellow match that LC was tanking. IF's attack tile went off and killed the enemy. And then contract killer proc'd. I tried replicating it during a second match, letting the tile get a kill, but didn't work that time.

    So something in there can be wonky, but don't know what caused it.
    The next patch will be fixing this. Right now contract killer is firing too often even if he is not making the kill.

    I still think it will be fun to play how many strike tiles can you get on the board with him, blade, maybe BP/Patch/Gamora.
  • New Bullseye video has been uploaded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZOTYC ... -T&index=2

    The teamup is between Bullseye, Daken, and Luke Cage. Enjoy! icon_e_smile.gif
  • notamutantnotamutant Age Unconfirmed Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XIoWpq5MfY

    My video analysis is up. If you want to see the infinite Contract Killer glitch, go to 8:15 about.
  • I had to delete the old video because the audio was a little off synce.

    Here is the new and improved version of the Bullseye, Daken, Luke Cage team

    https://youtu.be/WLWmuJCf8dY
  • 12chris612chris6 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I don't like using his Green ability. I really don't know what to do with it. Maybe they should have updated the old Bullseye by giving him a third ability with the new Pink, but as a different color.
  • simonsezsimonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    12chris6 wrote:
    I don't like using his Green ability. I really don't know what to do with it.
    You use it to make or set up matches
  • 12chris6 wrote:
    I don't like using his Green ability. I really don't know what to do with it. Maybe they should have updated the old Bullseye by giving him a third ability with the new Pink, but as a different color.
    NO NEVER
    12chris6 wrote:
    I don't like using his Green ability. I really don't know what to do with it. Maybe they should have updated the old Bullseye by giving him a third ability with the new Pink, but as a different color.

    I used it to destroy tiles I didn't need, preferably tiles that the enemy did, shifting the color balance of the board in my favor. With thought, it can trigger cascades to boot.

    But if you're in a hurry...maybe with some practice it will become second nature icon_e_wink.gif

    Use it to make matches or get rid of teamup tiles
  • AzoicAzoic Age Unconfirmed Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Th bug is it going off multiple times--not that it is procing off someone else's ability. I have had it happen one other time since then from Iron Fist's attack tile.
  • wymtimewymtime Posts: 3,440 Chairperson of the Boards
    New Bullseye video has been uploaded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZOTYC ... -T&index=2

    The teamup is between Bullseye, Daken, and Luke Cage. Enjoy! icon_e_smile.gif
    When you say "come on, really?" I was dying becuase I say the same thing.
  • I'm sure there's cool things you can do with green, but so far all I do is just make the quickest match 4 or 5 I can because I got better things to do with my time than figuring out how to optimally beat an essential node.
  • Uses for green:
    1. Destroy a special tile through matches. (Usually you could have destroyed it just through matching.)
    2. Gather AP through matches
    3. Deny AP of one color.

    The best I've managed to do with one cast is 2-criticals and a match 3 => random cascades. (A vertical match-4 was the best move without the power.)
    Normally I get 2 - 3-matches, even after waiting several turns for a better set up. Sometimes I can only see a max of one match (so I obviously don't fire it).

    I love the thinking used in the ability, but even I know it's not worth it most of the time. Generally I've really needed only 3 destroyed tiles, with the last few being throwaways. Not worth more than 3 covers.
Sign In or Register to comment.