Are You Happy With the Nerfs/Buffs (Poll).

Options
1235»

Comments

• Spoit wrote:
    And I lost count of the number of times I only had 1 match available, which perfectly set up the board for the AI (or refreshed it)

Ah, so I'm not the only one getting all those stacked boards, good to know.
  • At least it is clear that this community is polarized.
  • I think the nerfs where called for. im voting for #1

I feel like they couldnt have done anything better with Thor. I think Thor's balance is perfect, i'm surprised of how well they made it. He is still good, he is still fun.

Wolverine i think is quite weak now, not because of green nerf, but because of yellow. The passive healing was negativing most of the tile matching damage, and when ai used a power on him, he was almost full, and he would start healing back. Now tiles hurt him, and he is quite squishy compared to any tank. AI powers can literally one shot him (him being lower than before because of tile damage).
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    At least it is clear that this community is polarized.
    yea. those who have already reaped the rewards of thorverine and have moved on to leveling thier 3*'s. And those who are stuck with mid level 2's and non pvp viable 3's, A proverbial thorverineless, 2* deadzone.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    At least it is clear that this community is polarized.

It's also now clear why in the grand scheme of a playerbase of, what was it, like 50k, it's clear why any vocal segment of this board is never the guiding force of dev decision making. How much is 150 of that? Like .5%?

Makes a lot more sense, and as someone who's enjoying the new post-patch gameplay immensely, I'm kind of relieved.
  • Indeed. Signal to noise.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think they had to be rebalanced, but maybe they were nerfed too much, specially Thor. And this last event with 230 lvl enemies doesn't help. The possibility of changing powers for any character would be GREATLY appreciated.

Can anyboy point me to the complete list of the characters to be nerfed? (I know Ragnarok, Thor and Wolvie (Astonishing) have been nerfed). Is anyboy else going to be nerfed? (I got recently my last blue Spiderman cover and I hope he is not nerfed in the future).
  • This is the list they gave us in the announcement section:
    Invisible Woman (Classic)
    Thor (Marvel NOW!)
    Wolverine (X-Force)
    Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
    Hawkeye (Modern)
    Magneto (Classic)
    Spiderman (Classic)

Three of the top four are done, so fixing 4* Wolverine and 2* Hawkeye are probably next (and they're probably both getting buffed), followed by nerfing 3* Magneto and Spider-Man (and they're probably both getting nerfed).
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    This is the list they gave us in the announcement section:
    Invisible Woman (Classic)
    Thor (Marvel NOW!)
    Wolverine (X-Force)
    Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
    Hawkeye (Modern)
    Magneto (Classic)
    Spiderman (Classic)

Three of the top four are done, so fixing 4* Wolverine and 2* Hawkeye are probably next (and they're probably both getting buffed), followed by nerfing 3* Magneto and Spider-Man (and they're probably both getting nerfed).

Thanxs!

It's a pitty, I supposse it is better that I don't put too much ISO-8 on Spiderman icon_e_sad.gif And one of my favorite characters in the Marvel universe is Magneto so I was trying to get covers for him (I just have one pink Magneto classic) and now I know that he is going to get nerfed too :S

Hawkeye on the other hand is the less usseful of the 2 stars, he really needs to get buffed. I don't care two much about Wolvie 4*, I just have one cover and I doubt I will get any in the near (or not that near) future icon_razz.gif

I hope they make all the changes fast, beacuse now I don't know where to invest my hard earned ISO-8 (I don't want to spend ISO-8 on a character that maybe I won't like ) icon_e_sad.gif