*** Squirrel Girl (Unbeatable) ***

Comments

• Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    icon_lol.gif

Good one mate! icon_cool.gif

I dig the squirrel in the Spider-Man outfit... icon_e_wink.gif
  • Not sure how you guys play it, but I finally got a chance to use the loaner Squirrel Girl in the opening node and she rocked. I dropped her yellow early on, which negated all match damage, and then collected at my leisure. Her purple with 6-7 strike tiles took Ares down almost 3/4 of his health, and then I dropped her green, which decimated Daken. I barely got touched the entire time.

Squirrel Girl also taught me the true meaning of Christmas, which is something, since I'm Jewish.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Your SG got killed by Ares. When I used her, she one shot Ares (I used her purple skill).

*Your results may vary!*
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Luck of the draw really. You can get blasted down really fast without getting any yellows, and purple simultaneously.
  • And your X-Force can get crushed on a green/black barren board.
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    And your X-Force can get crushed on a green/black barren board.

You really think she's comparable to x-force though?, I don't have much experience with him but my comparison would be doom like I said. The protect tiles are a plus for her, but I'd choose a different hero for protection, and Doom being buffed on purple is the better choice.
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    And your X-Force can get crushed on a green/black barren board.

Your xfroce can be a number of charecters. Cmags will make quick work of an xforce with the right board, or DP, or even possibly DD or cage,...what's your point?

Anyone in game will get crushed by a decent charecter if they don't have enough of their colors on a board.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    I also thought it was funny how someone blamed SG for getting killed by Ares, and not their own gameplay or the power of Ares.

My kid woke up with an ear infection this morning, I'm pretty sure that was Squirrel Girl's fault.

I woke up 8 months pregnant. *shakes fist* Squirrel Girl!

Those are some powerful nuts.

I know, right?? Especially since I don't actually have the required plumbing!
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    clearly, this one is preparing to execute the Nuts From Above power move...

639squirrelvideo.png
  • I fully appreciate the animation for Squirrel Girl's purple. It's kind of adorable.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 684 Critical Contributor
    I think the level that adds the 4th green countdown tile is a must-have, whatever it is. That is far and away her best power.
  • I think the level that adds the 4th green countdown tile is a must-have, whatever it is. That is far and away her best power.

Nope. It does close to nothing, as anyone playing the loaner noticed this pve.

She's all about her yellow, that finishes the turn in exchange for a bunch of huge protect tiles, and her purple, that straight up kills someone if she's paired with any tile producers.

Green is so. SO slow.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    hexad_2808 wrote:
    earthbean wrote:
    I am sorry. The Squirrel Girl is so ugly I am giving my up. She just doesn't fit in with the rest of the fellas.
    i feel exactly the same, instead of the art showing a fun character i.e. loki or dino, she looks like a creepy witch, must be her eyes.

I actually find her moves and art genuinely disturbing. It's like everything didn't quite make it past disturbing to hilarity. But perhaps there are some lasting emotional scars from having seen this: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22225

Cannot unsee.
  • January 21 is Squirrel Appreciation Day.

Now you know why she was bumped ahead of Gambit.

yuhCAw4.jpg?1
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    ark123 wrote:
    her purple, that straight up kills someone if she's paired with any tile producers.
    You mean "matched against" not "paired with", right?
  • simonsez wrote:
    ark123 wrote:
    her purple, that straight up kills someone if she's paired with any tile producers.
    You mean "matched against" not "paired with", right?

Yes. I'm drunk. Also patch.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Actually, what's supposed to happen when Unbeatable Squirrel Girl takes on Unkillable Elektra?
    unthinkable really, both looks unplayable
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually, what's supposed to happen when Unbeatable Squirrel Girl takes on Unkillable Elektra?
    unthinkable really, both looks unplayable

Squirrel girl wins: you don't need to kill a character in order to beat them, but you do need to beat a character in order to... beat... them...........
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    I'm finding her abilities pretty useful against any characters that put down special tiles. Against daken/patch/bullseye/doom/storm, her pink power is easily a OHK.
  • I posted Squirrel Girl as a joke in the topic viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16695&p=225940&hilit=Squirrel+girl#p225940
    I guess I can laugh now!