**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• So do we make a new thread for the new allience? Because we're kinda too cool for you guys. I mean come on our commanders are a donkey and a dog, what you got?

And a creepy bald voyeur! Wait, what...?

Nothing to see here icon_redface.gif
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Hello every,

I am a new member of the new alliance "Lock and Load2", and i am glad to be part of a sharing (and talking) team icon_e_smile.gif
    Hope i will be helpful in keeping a good frame of mind in the team, and in collecting rewards

Here is my facebook link:
    https://www.facebook.com/christian.templar.5

Thanks again for accepting me in your scooby gang! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey guys. I'm one of the guys that replied on Facebook. I'm interested in joining the new alliance that you're starting. Like I explained on there, I'm an everyday player. Just have never been in a position to get great prizes. Everything I have I've gotten just from playing on my own. I'm currently in an alliance but only 11 people including myself play daily. Just let me know what else you need to know about my team.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    for all you new guys, i just added direct links into my signature for all signature images, for both lock & load and lock & load 2... pm me with any special requests!
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Thanks Salgy,

As part of the new team, it is awesome to have access to things like this. I'm new user to the forum as well, so hopefully I have figured out how to use them. Coming from an alliance that only had a few people hitting max results I am blown away with Lock and Load 2 being in the top 20. Shout out to our awesome Commanders ... even if they are a Dog, Donkey and a Creepy Bald Voyeur {Loved that post Ouatu}.

Looking forward to the team coming together for Deadpool vs MPQ.
    The Australian Contingent, OJC80
  • How are you guys getting on over in ll2? I think we are 9th in hulk
  • ojcAust
    Hey Dazstoke,
    We are doing well. When my slice finished we were in 18th position for Hulk and managed a top 250 finish in Cage pvp. Not sure what the Commanders plans are for the team, maybe taking it easy on us as it was the first pve. I locked in at Cage on 602 points and picked up a 100 finish. Primary focus was the top ten spot in Hulk as I was after the 4 Doom covers.
    OJC80
  • Hey well done that's not bad going for your 1st events together. I missed a few of the hulk nodes because of work bbut still managed to come back from 85 to finish in 27th, for Cage I think I finished in 24th or 22nd with 696 points so all is going well this end too the alliance finished 30th for cage.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load: pvp Earth's Mightiest rank 48 with 13 406 pts, pve The Hulk rank 9 with 1 437 980 pts and pvp Sticks and Stones rank 38 with 14 700 pts:

1) Pve The Hulk- . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Malorick +1 152 466
    Mjmacka -1 131 678
    Salgy + 111 587
    Logan.1909 -4 99 349
    salmas +4 85 036
    2) Special Award achievement (King of pve) - Finally, I'm back as King of pve and stole the crown from Mjmacka. The last time I had the crown was in season 7. Now, the pressure is on me, nobody is able to do it since season 7. We have a lot of strong competitor here on pve.
    3) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work to Logan.1909 for his first pve with us, good way to start with us?
    4) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work to salmas for his first top5 among us?
    5) We have played for a average per member of 75 213 pts, and had 10 members that have play below our average. So we can confirm that we have really a strong 10 members in pve that can cover for the rest.
    6) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 116 023 pts
    7) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 78 009 pts
    8) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 61 573 pts
    9) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 31 991 pts
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    CapcH +6 61 302
    salmas +4 85 036
    DBugg +4 80 126
    Darkron +4 75 524

Now the analysis for the pvp.
    1) Pvp Earth's Mightiest - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    D2KM_ 897 +9 (+270 pts)
    joker says hi 876 +5 (+226 pts)
    Ackerlight 818 +3 (+158 pts)
    Philly99 800 +5 (-42 pts)
    Mjmacka 750 -4 (+250 pts)
    2) I missed for the first time the top5 in pvp, and just but few pts, it's one match. We are now really strong in pvp and to do the top5 will not be easy we have a lot of strong player among us.
    3) We have played for a average per member of 663 pts.
    4) Welcome to Kvas, L.O.D, Logan.1909 that will help us in the pvp and for the next season.
    5) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    D2KM_ 897 +9 (+270 pts)
    Mjmacka 750 -4 (+250 pts)
    CapcH 702 +7 (+233 pts)
    joker says hi 876 +5 (+226 pts)

1) Pvp Sticks and Stones - . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Ackerlight 1108 +2 (+290 pts)
    D2KM_ 919 -1 (+22 pts)
    Malorick 836 +3 (+98 pts)
    Philly99 833 -- (+33 pts)
    Darkron 804 +3 (+77 pts)
    2) Special Award achievement (1k) - The first 1k since the new shield cooldown, so not easy to do now with the new shield structure, so excellent work to Ackerlight to be the first one among us to do it. Who will be the next?
    3) We have played for a average per member of 715 pts.
    4) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Ackerlight 1108 +2 (+290 pts)
    dazstoke78 696 +3 (+231 pts)
    salmas 742 +5 (+202 pts)
    Logan.1909 784 +5 (+143 pts)
    Liro 564 +2 (+103 pts)

If you want to have more stats or specific information, let me know and I will add it. Congrats to everyone, Lock and Load level-up, we are now a top 50 alliance in pvp after 4 consecutives pvp in top 50, we can says that we are a top50 alliance now in pvp.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Grats on t50 PvP finishes, L&L!

Also, thanks for this sig SBP. It rocks.
  • Malorick
    edited January 2015
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load2 : pvp Earth's Mightiest rank 141 with 9 831 pts, pve The Hulk rank 19 (1 305 554 pts) and pvp Sticks and Stones rank 157 with 9 541pts:
    Wow! Both alliance are doing great in pve with rank 9 and rank 19. Good job to everyone!!!

1) Pvp Earth's Mightiest - . Great thanks to Lock and Load2 top-performers, who are:
    d0nk3y_too 741 (+234 pts)
    thejake01 669 --
    Pjjdube 646 --
    SnickerDog 612 (-129 pts)
    sherlock1 604 --
    2) Good luck to donk3y_too, SnickerDog, Ouatu and Dr.Strange-616 that went to Lock and Load2 to help them to build our little sister alliance.
    3) Congrats to donk3y_too and Ouatu for their promotion to the rank of commander of Lock and Load2.
    4) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pvp) - Great work to thejake01 for his return among us, good way to continue with where you left, still in the top5.
    5) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pvp) - Great work to Pjjdube for his first top5 among us.
    6) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pvp) - Great work to sherlock1 for his first top5 among us.
    7) They have played for a average per member of 492pts.
    8) Welcome to all the new Lock and Load2 members and welcome back to our former Lock and Load member like anamosity, MarvelCh3f, SpaceLord, thejake01.

1) Pve The Hulk- . Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    OJC80 109 840
    Lraihk 107 497
    Trisul 102 457
    d0nk3y_too 92 233
    sherlock1 90 712
    2) Special Award achievement (Prince of pve) - our little sister alliance have their own crown, so congrats to OJC80 who got the first crowd in pve for LL2. Who will challenge him?
    3) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work to Lrainhk, Trisul and sherlock1 for their first pve with us, good way to start.
    4) They have played for a average per member of 65 278 pts, and had 10 members that have play below our average. So they are like our main alliance with strong 10 members in pve that can cover for the rest.
    5) Their top 5 players have play for a average of 100 548 pts
    6) Their mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 76 611 pts
    7) Their mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 50 683 pts
    8) Their bottom 5 players have play for a average of 33 269 pts
    9) Special Congrats to OJC80 and Lraihk that with their score made it to the top5 of both alliance Lock and Load in pve by removing Logan.1909 and salmas from the overall top5.

1) Pvp Sticks and Stones - . Great thanks to LL2 top-performers, who are:
    Pjjdube 693 +2 (+47 pts)
    Weathervane 690 +4 (+88 pts)
    sherlock1 663 +2 (+59 pts)
    SnickerDog 626 -- (+14 pts)
    Minnesota moon 609 -2 (+39 pts)
    2) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pvp) - Great work to Weathervane for his top5 among us.
    3) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pvp) - Great work to Minnesota moonfor his first top5 among us.
    4) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pvp) - Great work to sherlock1 for his first top5 among us.
    5) They have played for a average per member of 477 pts.
    6) Great work to thier top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Lraihk 459 +5 (+130 pts)
    Weathervane 690 +4 (+88 pts)
    Pjjdube 693 +2 (+47 pts)
    sherlock1 663 +2 (+59 pts)
    anamosity 598 +3 (+56 pts)

Dont forget that you can see the result of both alliance on our first page and also in our excel documents. Dont hesitate to comments or like or ask for any special request to our analysis.
  • Hell everyone in LL and LL2. This is nobats and a new member on the LL2 group. I just wanted to say thank you to snickerdog, donkey and a couple of the others for making me feel welcome and giving me some tips to help better my roster. Already you guys have helped me gather a buttload of ISOs and Covers that is already helping me go further in PVP and make grinding on PVE easier.
  • Malorick wrote:
    2) Good luck to donk3y_too, SnickerDog, Ouatu and Dr.Strange-616 that went to Lock and Load2 to help them to build our little sister alliance.

c9a7c37b3603d1cbe723817dd26b458a4197bccf356ea7c1c065f28ef26cb04d.jpg
  • ojcAust
    Malorick, just wow..... great analysis and details.
    It was my pleasure to be awarded the inaugural crown of PVE for Lock and Load 2. Some interrupted sleep with the 1 month old baby worked great for getting my scores up icon_e_smile.gif
    I don't know if I will be able to follow up and retain the crown, but stranger things have happened. I saw that I am just missing out on a mention for the PVP events. Might have to do something about that.
    OJC80
  • Trisul
    Fellow LL2ers,

Go here and claim one of the 2 remaining sigs. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19023&start=140#p276640

Or I'll take all of them. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    edited January 2015
    Trisul wrote:
    Fellow LL2ers,

Go here and claim one of the 2 remaining sigs. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19023&start=140#p276640

Actually there's more, made some new ones icon_e_smile.gif:

Doom
    NLALBzJ.jpg

Cyclops
    d11Y0Cl.jpg

StarLord (since im not using it anymore)
    3ilKi8D.jpg

Punisher
    rFw3u4K.jpg

Captain Marvel is back up
    A1tx31D.jpg

PM to get your name put in one of them.
  • Trisul
    Holy... is it bad form if I take the Aja Hawkeye instead? I love Cap Marv and all, but this Hawkeye run is my favorite series I've read.

EDIT: ZOMG thanks!
  • Malorick
    Fellow LL2ers,

Cyclops
    d11Y0Cl.jpg

You will have to remove Cyclops, it's already taken by our commander D2KM (even if it'S not the same signature), and can have only 1 Cyclops among Lock and Load icon_razz.gif.
  • Malorick
    Hey, Lock and Load members! We are counting on you to beat Lock and Load 2 in the pve Deadpool vs MPQ they are just in front of us. They are determined to beat us this time, we beat them in the last pve Hulk events rank 9 to rank 19, but now they are hungry.
  • Trisul
    Malorick wrote:
    Hey, Lock and Load members! We are counting on you to beat Lock and Load 2 in the pve Deadpool vs MPQ they are just in front of us. They are determined to beat us this time, we beat them in the last pve Hulk events rank 9 to rank 19, but now they are hungry.
    So much for being the easy relaxed group. Everyone's all caught up in the race.

Next time please smash us from the beginning so we can take it easy icon_e_smile.gif