**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    ojcAust wrote:
    OJC80 Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Knights of the Holy Order of the **** BunnyRabbit ....

I'll start working on a new signature icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Salgy wrote:
    ojcAust wrote:
    OJC80 Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Knights of the Holy Order of the **** BunnyRabbit ....

4 point font - GO!
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Ok Salgy. You are the best!!!!
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    very cool - if I knew how to add them I might be tempted myself

Obviously Salgy is a very talented individual
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    We can walk ya thru it Druss no worries icon_e_smile.gif

and yeah, salgy has some pretty awesome skills icon_cool.gif
    Druss wrote:
    very cool - if I knew how to add them I might be tempted myself

Obviously Salgy is a very talented individual
  • Salgy
    edited January 2015
    d0nk3y wrote:
    Salgy wrote:
    ojcAust wrote:

4 point font - GO!

you cant read a 4 point font...

how's this?!?:

6Lmp9WP.jpg?1

* anyone who doesn't get the joke... keep it to yourself... you will just make me feel old icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Salgy
    D2KM_ wrote:
    We can walk ya thru it Druss no worries icon_e_smile.gif

i actually have the steps in a pm i sent to another lock & loader... it would be really easy to forward it along to you...
    D2KM_ wrote:
    and yeah, salgy has some pretty awesome skills icon_cool.gif

thanks! i enjoy making them... keep the requests coming!
  • Druss
    i actually have the steps in a pm i sent to another lock & loader... it would be really easy to forward it along to you...

Yes please

thanks! i enjoy making them... keep the requests coming

Gotta be bagman for me, since I have a maxed one (how many others can say the same?)

Obviously there is no rush

Thanks a million
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Salgy - Ahhh it has these Big Pointy Teeth!!!! Next you'll be having knights cut down trees with Herrings. icon_lol.gif
  • Salgy
    ojcAust wrote:
    Salgy - Ahhh it has these Big Pointy Teeth!!!! Next you'll be having knights cut down trees with Herrings. icon_lol.gif

At least you got the joke! I figured if you were king of the rabbits, the rabbits better be tough!
  • ojcAust
    If my rabbits were that tough then Squirrel girl would suddenly become the very beatable girl with a tail icon_e_smile.gif
    I got it. I am close to that vintage being in my mid 30's. There is something about that type of humour that appeals. And my wife was practically raised listening and watching them.
    Problem is now I want the Bunny, but not sure how to make it work with my existing Patch pic as he needs black and the bunny needs contrast.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Well looks like the retirement bug strikes again, as Daige is no longer with us. Very special thanks to Daige for all his hard work and effort while he was with us. You will be missed Daige thanks again for your excellent pve and pvp work.

And another loss, Ackerlight has moved on and is no longer with us icon_e_sad.gif Very special thanks to you Ackerlight for being our king of pvp icon_e_smile.gif looks like i better get my act together and step it up to reclaim the pvp king crown icon_e_wink.gif

there will always be a spot for both of you in Lock and Load Daige andAckerlight so anytime you want to come back just let me or Mal know.

We have filled one opening and welcome Reid to Lock and Load icon_e_smile.gif he will no doubt help solidify both pve and pvp. We still need one more, now accepting recruits icon_e_biggrin.gif

D2KM
  • Salgy
    Druss wrote:
    Gotta be bagman for me, since I have a maxed one (how many others can say the same?)

challenge accepted...

i will have to say, bagman was a little difficult... since the rest of the world considers him a joke character, the picture options were very, very limited... let me know what you do or dont like about these & i can alter them in any way you want...

i kind of like the charlie brown look to this one:
    tGdxUo6.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/tGdxUo6.jpg?1

trying to make him look bad ****:
    IhWwOfm.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/IhWwOfm.jpg?1

just trying something new:
    w6nouQA.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/w6nouQA.jpg?1

to change your signature;
    1. click and drag the above link you want from "http:" all the way through ".jpg?1"
    2. click on "profile" (above) than on edit signature...
    3. above the text box where you put your signature there are short cut buttons... find the one that says 'Img", the computer will put this: "img][/img" on the screen click in between the "][" and paste the address

* to make it easier on you, just copy & paste the following into your signature box:
    #1:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/tGdxUo6.jpg?1[/img #2:[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/IhWwOfm.jpg?1[/img #3:[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/w6nouQA.jpg?1[/img all you have to do after you paste, is to close the bracket at the end... just put in a "]" and hit preview!any issues, PM me![/img]
  • Druss
    Thanks Salgy - much appreciated.

Lets see if this works
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load2 :
    pvp Army of One (rank 168 with 8 975 pts),
    pvp Hot Shots (rank 128 with 11 105 pts),
    pve Oscorp: Heroic (rank 22 with 1 899 668 pts) :

1) Pvp Army of One - Great thanks to Lock and Load2 top-performers, who are:
    thejake01 632 (-6 pts)
    sherlock1 615 (-15 pts)
    Weathervane 611 (+64 pts)
    Pjjdube 609 (+101 pts)
    Minnesota moon 606 (+36 pts)
    2) We have played for a average per member of 449 pts.
    3) No special awards for top improvement performer in this pvp as we don t have all stats from the "Doctor's orders" previous pvp, sorry icon_e_sad.gif

Hard pvp for us, no need to tallk more about it, especially if we consider following pvp

1) Pvp Hot Shots - Great thanks to Lock and Load2 top-performers, who are:
    Stanco 769
    Pjjdube 710 (+101 pts)
    OJC80 677 (+129 pts)
    Weathervane 675 (+64 pts)
    d0nk3y_too 652 (+132 pts)
    2) Congrats to Pjjdube who just beat his personal highscore and finished second in our rank, well done!
    3) Welcome to Stanco, our new member, and congrats for his first place since his arrival in our team!!!
    4) We have played for a average per member of 555pts, which is our best performance ever, great!
    6) This time, it will be a special award for the team for his global improvement in pvp, as 15 members of our team has improved his previous score: keep it up, team!
    7) Nevertheless, special mention to OJC80, Dr.Strange-616, Minnesota moon, Ouatu, Pjjdube, Tako8, Trisul, Waittrina, CaseyJones147 who have beaten their personal records in our team: don t forget to be proud of you, guys!
    8) Very special congrats to our commanders Snickerdog, D0nk3y_too and Ouatu, who motivated the team and provided precious informations: such progress is parlty because of you: your investment is really precious, guys! icon_e_smile.gif

Team, we did great in this pvp, and we need to keep improving ourselves in order to reach top 100: soon, we will make if we continue this way icon_e_smile.gif

1) Pve Oscorp: Heroic - Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    OJC80 126 503 --
    d0nk3y_too 119 163 (+6)
    SnickerDog 119 055 --
    Minnesota moon 118 251 (+1)
    Lraihk 115 064 (+5)
    2) FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW, WE ARE AHEAD BIG SIS: the crown is ours, guys!!!!
    3) Special Award achievement (Jake Gillenhal's prince of Persia Award) to Prince OJC80 : you won another title from our team, it s logical that big sis needed you to

rule again in pve! icon_e_smile.gif
    4) Special Award achievement (Kylie Minogue's Locomotion award) - Great work to Weatherwane who, even if he is not in our top 5, has played the role of our locomotive,
    for the second pve in row: your score led us to do better, Weathervane, thanks to you!
    5) Special Award (Squirrel Girl Top fan Award) - Very good job of Dr.Strange-616 who struggled until the end to earn 2 covers of favorite character, and showed a real
    and impressive progression during pve: persistance is a quality, Dr.Strange-616, don t ever lose it! icon_e_smile.gif
    5) We have played for a average per member of 94 983 pts, and have only 7 members that have play below our average, so real nice team work, guys!
    7) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 119 607 pts
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 108 253 pts
    9) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 92 296 pts
    10) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 59 778 pts
    11) This time, only Prince OJC80 entered top 5 performers of both alliance, and 4 of us entered top 10 performers both alliances: this information proves that we won
    as a team, as our bottom and mid-bottom top 5 were a lot better that our beloved sister
    12) OJC has decided to join big sis, so let s wish him to lose a lot against us in pve, but we wish you the best for the rest, Prince OJC80 icon_e_smile.gif

As a team, we can have great results in pve, as you can see, and with time, in pvp too!
    The sky is not even our limit, guys, so i just have few words to add: TO INFINITE AND BEYOND!!!!!
  • ojcAust
    Thanks for the goodbyes Sherlock. It was an honour to compete with LL2 and I am hoping that Lock and Load will be happy with what I bring to the table as well. If not I may find myself having to ask Snickerdog, Donkey and Ouatu for an alliance placement again.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Sherlock1 wrote:
    4) Special Award achievement (Kylie Minogue's Locomotion award) - Great work to Weatherwane who, even if he is not in our top 5, has played the role of our locomotive,
    for the second pve in row: your score led us to do better, Weathervane, thanks to you!
    5) Special Award (Squirrel Girl Top fan Award) - Very good job of Dr.Strange-616 who struggled until the end to earn 2 covers of favorite character

How can we win these special Awards?
  • Sherlock1
    Malorick wrote:
    Sherlock1 wrote:
    5) Special Award (Squirrel Girl Top fan Award) - Very good job of Dr.Strange-616 who struggled until the end to earn 2 covers of favorite character

I think you may deserve a special overall pves award, like a "Kick-**** award" icon_lol.gif
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 wrote:
    Malorick wrote:
    Sherlock1 wrote:

I think you may deserve a special overall pves award, like a "Kick-**** award" icon_lol.gif

Or a "Gollum - "My precious!!" - special Award", dont know yet... icon_twisted.gif
  • Salgy
    ojcAust wrote:
    Problem is now I want the Bunny, but not sure how to make it work with my existing Patch pic as he needs black and the bunny needs contrast.

welcome back to the major leagues:

heWuImy.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/heWuImy.jpg?1

let me know what you think...