Enemy of the State - Dec 23 - 29

1111213141517»

Comments

• Lystrata wrote:
    Am so sick of 7 day long events.

I have bad news for you - You may not want to look at the next event, then....
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:
    Lystrata wrote:
    Am so sick of 7 day long events. Was reaching the end of my care factor at about day 5. Really wish they'd scale back the time commitment on these events.
    I reached that point when I exceeded max progression before the 2nd sub closed. But I needed those Patch covers so it was 85% optimal play for the duration

Heh, yeah. I currently have... 250k? 240? Something around there. This has been one of the more ridiculous PvEs in terms of progression rewards vs. how many points players are actually accumulating.

I get they don't want the 'final progression' to be at the end of the PvE, but at 75k? When people are getting in excess of 300k? Ridiculous.

raisinbman wrote:
    Lystrata wrote:
    Am so sick of 7 day long events.

I have bad news for you - You may not want to look at the next event, then....

Hahah. Yeah. icon_e_confused.gif
    I'll be playing for T100 at best, in the next one.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lystrata wrote:
    I'll be playing for T100 at best, in the next one.

You're in luck, you need only top 150.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:
    rossfoss wrote:
    Anyone in earlier slices got into top 10 without an Elektra cover?
    I'm on the last slice (23 hours to go) and hanging between top 11-16. I'm grinding like a mad man
    but slowly loosing hope for top 10. icon_e_sad.gif

We've got a guy who's gunning for top 10 without Elektra, he's currently on 151k. A mighty performance, with only 2* OBW, Daken, Wolverine and Bullseye (!) maxed. He usually lucks into a quiet bracket / slice.

He got top 10, even after missing most of a day because of "Real Life". Utterly amazing.

Last event I got Top 25 & an Elektra cover by just barely getting all the progression awards (with real life causing me to miss more than a day as well). This time, I don't think I'll even end up in the Top 800 by once again just barely getting all the progression awards after missing a day or two for the holidays. Some events you just get lucky with an easy bracket...
  • WHERE IS THE STAT SCREEN D3!?!?!?!?!?
  • Sitting at 360K with a 30K lead over #3 with 2 hours left to the event, so 400K probably isn't happening. I've been behind by about 2K from #1 since yesterday when puzzlequestm made up a 2K deficit at the end of the last sub. If the #3 was a bit closer, I'm pretty sure you'd have seen a 400K in my bracket because then the top 2 can't relax.
  • I managed to finish #2 with about 240k, without Electra or anything higher than 94.
    Mohawk (1,1,1) let me do at least some of the essentials...

Loved wave mode, especially wrecking through the last wave or two with tons of saved up powers
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    andyd151 wrote:
    I managed to finish #2 with about 240k, without Electra or anything higher than 94.
    There's the problem with PVE in a nutshell.
    That's not a hindrance for you, that's a blessing.
  • It really would be nice if there was some little ISO-8 bonuses every x increments after the max progression. Unfortunately, points seem to be pretty random when it comes to PVE and it would require D3 to manage this differently for each PVE or there would be some events with a lot more extra ISO-8 on top.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    andyd151 wrote:
    I managed to finish #2 with about 240k, without Electra or anything higher than 94.
    There's the problem with PVE in a nutshell.
    That's not a hindrance for you, that's a blessing.

Soooo I shouldn't level patch to 100something with my rewards?
  • esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    user311 wrote:
    I finished slice 1 this morning with a nice lead somewhere around 350k.
    Very nice!
    Moon Roach wrote:
    You've got to love rubber banding.
    Yes I did. Moved from 188K to 230K this morning.

I was in the sub ending at midnight EST last night. I was at 200k in 60th place when I decided I'd had enough. This morning I work up to find out I was knocked out of the top 150 in those last 2 hours.

Rubberbanding was out of control on this event. Electra was around 10K points when I began in the morning.

With no leaderboards, I'm really frustrated to not know how far I was knocked out by. If I missed 150 by a couple thousand points, I can deal with it, but not knowing how much the new rubberbanding effected the final event is really annoying.
  • I only needed Patch red or green and I don't have the time or energy to fight for top 10, so I was just going to shoot for top 150. Went to bed with less than 2 hours left in event ranked 43 and woke up with top 150. Not going to complain because I got my Patch red, which gives me max covers, if not ideal spec, but dang, that's a big drop in an hour and a half.
  • Is the last slice still running?
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    dazstoke78 wrote:
    Is the last slice still running?
    no but the token screen was still available last i checked
  • That's what made me ask lol