How the Hulk scoring system works ?

1282930313234»

Comments

• Thanks. Reading now. I checked the event pages again 2 minutes ago (18h 40min time left) and I noticed the completed missions are longer completed (no tick mark) and there is the option to run for Target Locks, but no points from what I see. Also in both campaigns a new mission which has The Punisher as a required character appeared.
  • Narkon wrote:
    Thanks. Reading now. I checked the event pages again 2 minutes ago (18h 40min time left) and I noticed the completed missions are longer completed (no tick mark) and there is the option to run for Target Locks, but no points from what I see. Also in both campaigns a new mission which has The Punisher as a required character appeared.

You sure? That should not happen. Awards don't refresh (not in this event anyway).
  • Misguided wrote:
    You sure? That should not happen. Awards don't refresh (not in this event anyway).

Yes. The missions in "Hulk Sighting: Greenland" show 3/4 Rewards earned in all 4 missions. Plus the additional which requires The Punisher. This is the first time I noticed it myself, but I have only 2-3 days since I started entering events so I'm not sure if it is common. However, as I said, the only rewards not earned is "Target Lock: Hammer" and no additional points, so you don't miss anything.