Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

How the Hulk scoring system works ?

1282930313234»

Comments

• Thanks. Reading now. I checked the event pages again 2 minutes ago (18h 40min time left) and I noticed the completed missions are longer completed (no tick mark) and there is the option to run for Target Locks, but no points from what I see. Also in both campaigns a new mission which has The Punisher as a required character appeared.
  • Narkon wrote:
    Thanks. Reading now. I checked the event pages again 2 minutes ago (18h 40min time left) and I noticed the completed missions are longer completed (no tick mark) and there is the option to run for Target Locks, but no points from what I see. Also in both campaigns a new mission which has The Punisher as a required character appeared.

You sure? That should not happen. Awards don't refresh (not in this event anyway).
  • Misguided wrote:
    You sure? That should not happen. Awards don't refresh (not in this event anyway).

Yes. The missions in "Hulk Sighting: Greenland" show 3/4 Rewards earned in all 4 missions. Plus the additional which requires The Punisher. This is the first time I noticed it myself, but I have only 2-3 days since I started entering events so I'm not sure if it is common. However, as I said, the only rewards not earned is "Target Lock: Hammer" and no additional points, so you don't miss anything.