How the Hulk scoring system works ?

Options

Comments

• Didn't grind a single mission down to 0 and rarely played at optimal times. Never used recharge. Most missions were either 1/4 or 2/4, never a checkmark. Still got top 1500. I'm quite surprised actually. I think the differencemaker was completion of those lvl200+ missions. Came short of 50k but don't need red Punisher for 5/5/3 build.
  • Couldn't complete the last mission and was under 300 when I went to bed. Woke up top 1500. I'm ok with that.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dude, THANK YOU FOR THIS.

Just tried the same boosts with a 72 Wolvie, 20 Frank, and a 37 Widow. Unbelievable. I'm at 1052. I can't believe it.

SO lucky. Venom was sitting on more than enough Black to use Devour on me but didn't. Maybe he was waiting for more web tiles? Who knows. Thanks, Mac. ;D

Also, managed to get Frank to eat the one Headbutt Juggs managed.

WOW. WOW. WOW.
    Your welcome, glad it worked out! icon_e_smile.gif
    Managed to stay in top 300. Although did not get the iso/hp rewards from both rank 1-300 and 301-1501. A bit disappointing, lol.
  • If I had the time to grind out a bit more in the last sub-missions (they ended at 5pm my time, just when I get out of work), I could have breached 50k. Ended up 120 short. XP ended in like 214 position, though, so an X-Force Wolverine is my consolation prize =D Definately the best done event thus far. Rewarded loyal play and some grinding without being a complete grindfest.
  • eidehua wrote:
    Managed to stay in top 300. Although did not get the iso/hp rewards from both rank 1-300 and 301-1501. A bit disappointing, lol.

It's been said several times that the "Next rank" reward is only for the cards.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    eidehua wrote:

Strange I didn't find posts on it. Must if been posted for the tourney that did this correct? Did not follow that thread
  • i was first to finish all the missions in my nevada bracket. no.1 with 70pts. now i'm 4th and the ones ahead of me got to 70 after i did. is this another case of "it's better to wait"?
    if so, laaaaaaaaame.
  • bahukma wrote:
    i was first to finish all the missions in my nevada bracket. no.1 with 70pts. now i'm 4th and the ones ahead of me got to 70 after i did. is this another case of "it's better to wait"?
    if so, laaaaaaaaame.

That would be consistent with the first time around, yes.
  • That would be consistent with the first time around, yes.[/quote]

Poop.
    I wasn't able to get in right away in the previous rounds so i missed that fact. Guess I'll have to do some research as to the best times jump in.
  • bahukma wrote:
    I wasn't able to get in right away in the previous rounds so i missed that fact. Guess I'll have to do some research as to the best times jump in.

We've heard varying time limit levels on refreshes ranging from 8 to 12 hours. I'm inclined to think 8 is correct but I didn't bother grinding the first time around.
  • Nemek wrote:

[*] Rubber banding is SUPER time-of-day dependent. To play optimally, there are a couple of very important times you need to be playing, much like the regular PvP tournaments. If you don't realize what those times of day are or have other life obligations, then you could be screwed. This is probably my biggest gripe.

Have any more insight on this? Maybe a post to end all posts on strategy? When to enter the sub events? When to grind the missions to 0? ect ect.
  • eidehua wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    eidehua wrote:

Strange I didn't find posts on it. Must if been posted for the tourney that did this correct? Did not follow that thread

It was covered in another thread:

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1598
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    bahukma wrote:

Poop.
    I wasn't able to get in right away in the previous rounds so i missed that fact. Guess I'll have to do some research as to the best times jump in.[/quote]

They'll refresh though so it doesn't matter when you do the first wave. Everyone's back at square one as far as order once they reset after 12 hours. (Or is it 8 hours?)
  • bahukma wrote:

Poop.

They'll refresh though so it doesn't matter when you do the first wave. Everyone's back at square one as far as order once they reset after 12 hours. (Or is it 8 hours?)[/quote]

8 hours, you have time to do 3 full waves
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Microtom wrote:
    bahukma wrote:

Poop.

They'll refresh though so it doesn't matter when you do the first wave. Everyone's back at square one as far as order once they reset after 12 hours. (Or is it 8 hours?)

8 hours, you have time to do 3 full waves[/quote]

Whoa. So you really need to start immediately, huh.
  • Can someone tell me the start/end times? 5:00 UTC? Thanks.
  • Whoa. So you really need to start immediately, huh.

Prior to the Hulk being on "our" side the refresh was 12 hours, the first time around. Several of us watched missions go from zero points to full points, staggered, 12 hours after they were started.

This was at least true for the first two sets of sub missions. After that rubber banding started to kick in, which may have affected refresh time as well, but I suspect it had more to do with different sub missions having different refresh times.
  • Poits are refreshing now, can confirm the 8 hour timer
  • I saw the first mission I did (the one with 3 Hawkeye covers) refreshed about 30 minutes ago, but nothing else has refreshed, so it seems like missions refresh at different rate because I'm pretty sure I did more than just that mission.
  • So there is a hulk refresh. This time round I am not going to grind the early missions. After all 70-100 points is peanuts. I am going to just play one match in each sub event and stop. Will wait for rubberbanding to take place so I can start getting thousands of points per match.