How the Hulk scoring system works ?

Options

Comments

• morphy wrote:
    So there is a hulk refresh. This time round I am not going to grind the early missions. After all 70-100 points is peanuts. I am going to just play one match in each sub event and stop. Will wait for rubberbanding to take place so I can start getting thousands of points per match.

I finished with 49,985 points last time. Grinding those early missions might not be such a horrible idea.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oops, expected 12 hour refreshes again, still haven't finished depleting one set. It will rubber band anyway
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Don't think my nevada bracket refreshed... top score is still at 70 (as it was before the 8 hr mark). I'm still at 70, can't do anymore missions.
  • eidehua wrote:
    Don't think my nevada bracket refreshed... top score is still at 70 (as it was before the 8 hr mark). I'm still at 70, can't do anymore missions.

It depends on when you did them.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Misguided wrote:
    eidehua wrote:

Okay so it's 8hr refresh after you deplete a mission?
  • Hunter328
    Hunter328 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    On one mission I'm ranked 1313th and the most points I can get are 3. I'm rank 800 and some in the other and can only get 9 points. If this scoring system is so we can get the higher out rewards like the guide says then something's not right in Denmark.
  • eidehua wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    eidehua wrote:

yes it is, and I assume it was the fur hulk event too. Dunno why people came up with 12 hours.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Microtom wrote:
    eidehua wrote:
    Misguided wrote:
    eidehua wrote:

yes it is, and I assume it was the fur hulk event too. Dunno why people came up with 12 hours.
    We've told you multiple times. It was 12 hours at the start of the event, before it hit 50m
  • Anyone elses points suck lol?..... all of my missions are only worth like 2-6 points each and like 16 for one of the vs hulk ones. Nevada i have roughly 70 points 1st place has 124...
  • deano128 wrote:
    Anyone elses points suck lol?..... all of my missions are only worth like 2-6 points each and like 16 for one of the vs hulk ones. Nevada i have roughly 70 points 1st place has 124...

After doing all the missions in the map, you get 70. Then it refreshes and you can do it again. I assume doing it a second time will put you at 140. If people are above 70 it just means they've done some of their mission twice.
  • Microtom wrote:
    deano128 wrote:
    Anyone elses points suck lol?..... all of my missions are only worth like 2-6 points each and like 16 for one of the vs hulk ones. Nevada i have roughly 70 points 1st place has 124...

After doing all the missions in the map, you get 70. Then it refreshes and you can do it again. I assume doing it a second time will put you at 140. If people are above 70 it just means they've done some of their mission twice.

Ok working on it now to see... sorry still trying to figure out and make sense of this scoring system
  • Spoit wrote:
    We've told you multiple times. It was 12 hours at the start of the event, before it hit 50m

Also it may be 12 hours before they're full. My first mission got 1 point back an hour ago. And it's still at 1 point. Yes, I killed the app and restarted it to be sure.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

Also it may be 12 hours before they're full. My first mission got 1 point back an hour ago. And it's still at 1 point. Yes, I killed the app and restarted it to be sure.

How did you cmplete your missions? Did you do all missions once then cam back to do the first a second time? I did the first missions until it was to 0 before going to the next and this mission refreshed entirely first.
  • deano128 wrote:
    Microtom wrote:
    deano128 wrote:

Ok working on it now to see... sorry still trying to figure out and make sense of this scoring system

I ended up with 104 that was doing them all to 0
  • Spoit wrote:

Not convinced that is true. The first time around, there were people that had more than 2x at the end of the first sub-event. They may have started a third round.
  • My second round, I'm at 140 now.

3,2,2,1 = 8
    3,2,2,1,1 = 9
    4,3,2,1,1 = 11
    4,3,2,2,1 = 12
    10,8,6,4,2 = 30

total 70
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    So there is a hulk refresh. This time round I am not going to grind the early missions. After all 70-100 points is peanuts. I am going to just play one match in each sub event and stop. Will wait for rubberbanding to take place so I can start getting thousands of points per match.

Noo. You do each mission once, and do the top two highest scoring missions a second time. Then, wh--

WAIT WHY AM I TELLING PEOPLE THIS
  • Microtom wrote:
    My second round, I'm at 140 now.

3,2,2,1 = 8
    3,2,2,1,1 = 9
    4,3,2,1,1 = 11
    4,3,2,2,1 = 12
    10,8,6,4,2 = 30

total 70
    A word of caution (and possibly a bug) -- if you do a mission as it's in the process of fully refreshing, you can miss out on points permanently. I did the full set of 70 points in Canada when the new Hulk event began, and then happened to catch my missions as they were starting to refresh (I saw the first one offering 1 point again, for example) and mostly waited for those values to rise. But I did one of the 4pt ones before it got to 4 by accident, and only got 3,2,2,1 = 8 instead of the full 12. So now I'm at 136 points with no more Canada points available, while everyone else has 140.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    edited December 2013
    Options
    None of these missions matter right now. Just do all of them once, get the rewards you want, and wait til the next set. These 14 points will do nothing.

There are some decent rewards though, like a rainbow of Modern Hawkeye covers.

If you want the Powered Up covers, just try to get top 600.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    None of these missions matter right now. Just do all of them once, get the rewards you want, and wait til the next set. These 14 points will do nothing.

There are some decent rewards though, like a rainbow of Modern Hawkeye covers.

You get a lot of stuff for finishing 1-4