Deadpool VS MPQ - Sep 16 - 18

Options
123457»

Comments

• loroku wrote:
    I don't know that we are sure rubberbanding is always (or ever) based on a global leader, as opposed to your bracket's leader.

Because if you're the bracket leader you can often see that your nodes are still worth more than their base value.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    Its pretty sweet that many took this easy, which let me tap a #2 spot in the main without playing too hard. That brings my punisher up into the level of power my 2* roster has, allowing some more viable combos. Plus it was nice to finally get a punpun red card. Not having one always irked me when i pulled him out. I brought him up to lvl 100, where he sits with hulk and patch. A couple more cards and I could probably soft cap them and switch from a pve focus to a pvp focus.
  • My bracket top 10:
    1. 60k - 3 maxed 3* a bunch of other workable ones
    2. 53k - 104 Patch, rest 2* roster
    3. 53k - 2* roster
    4. 51k - 3*, but 120-145 range.
    5. 50k - 2-3* transition, 3 in the 98-120 range
    6. 49k - 86 Fury as top character, no maxed 2*
    7. 48k - 2* roster
    8. 47k - Me - Played up until 20k for the reward, then played last hour of sub 1. 3 clears and a grind on sub 2. (now 9 maxed 3* icon_captainamerica.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_daken.pngicon_thor.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_hood.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_blackpanther.png )
    9. 46k - 88 Baglady and XF as highest mix of underleveled 2 and 3*.
    10. 44k - 130 Deadpool, maxed Cstorm, everything else 75 and under.

These are not the roster types that typically populate the really competitive PVE brackets, and in some of the tighter PVEs, that sort of spread wouldn't exist between 1 and 150, let alone 1 and 10.

It's a fun PVE, and it was rather easy going.