Deadpool VS MPQ - Sep 16 - 18

Options

Comments

• Pylgrim wrote:
    Is it just me, or does anyone else believe there should be more transparency about the running of these events? Every event seems to have different values of scaling and rubberbanding and we need to keep guessing. It is ok for us, enfranchised players who frequent the forums and have PVE gurus that quickly deduce the system being used, but what for everybody else? Before reading several PVE guides, I was terribly confused by the shifting point value in my nodes and by the failure of time/effort management strategies that worked in previous events. I'm sure that's how the big majority of players feel about PVE.
    What's a good plan of attack with "Iso-8? What Iso-8?"

Somehow I managed getting through all other nodes without having to use a single health pack. The. I got to this node. I've tried a number of different teams but can't quite figure this one out. Anyone have suggestions on teams to use (from my available roster) and who to attack first?

I'm usually going for Devil Dino first because he's got a viscous bite. But Hulk's clap and Deadpool's whales don't exactly tickle either.

Hulk is by far the most harmless of the three. Also, you want him on the board the longest because his sole presence may encourage the AI to wait and collect more AP to use Thunderous Clap or Smash, rather than immediately using the vastly more devastating Prehistoric Bite and A Bit off the top. I'd go for Deadpool first. Not only ABOTT can deal more damage than Bite, he also will use Life of the Party to pretty much negate damage dealt to allies with less health than himself.

People worry way too much about 'the secret strat'. To further confuse issues whenever you hear one of those guys whose get rich quick scheme got them a top 10 for minimal amount of work, what you don't realize is that 'minimal' for that guy means 'I cleared every mission 3 times in a span of 2 hours', and that guy is likely capable of doing a top 10 performance if he played consistently over the whole time. While there's a significant chance of getting unlucky, someone who is capable of a top 10 performance is likely not terribly in need of every cover, so his time/sanity is worth the risk of finishing say #35 and only netting 2 covers instead of the 3 he could do if he played all the time. This isn't something anyone but the top tier player can emulate. The backbone of such a strat requires incredible roster and player strength (because you still need to be prepared to play a ton if needed in the final cycles).

All the recent events have this general form to follow:

1. All progression rewards are reasonably achieveable if you start playing immediately. The stronger you are, the more you can afford to play later. Base points in events tend to steadily increase for new subs, so for example if we got a 3 round Simulator Basic and you can get 1/3 of the points for the highest progression in round 1, then you'll comfortably hit it. If not, you may still be able to hit it but it's more uncertain.

2. All events that feature trivial enemies are grinding-dominated. This is true even for events like Unstable Isotope that has only main nodes though those events should be thought of as starting on the last day of the event, but at that point it is absolutely dominated by grinding.

3. A small portion of the events are scaling-dominated. That is, they get so hard that there are missions the average player can't beat at all, so grinding/rubberbanding becomes irrelevent because you can't beat it. Heroic events are most likely to be such, but it's not restricted to only those. These are the events you hear about the 'I only played 3 hours and got #5!'. Well, that's because the guy playing it has a superb roster that can trump any scaling issue while his competitors get wiped out by level 300+ stuff. If you see any nodes that you're pretty sure you can't beat reliably, then the event is scaling-dominated for you and your goal should be try to get as much points as you can before community scaling knocks you out of the event completely.
  • Tagstar87
    Tagstar87 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    I've been using the tried-and-true C. Storm/MN! Magneto team to Wind Storm the heck out of it. Rush purple (directing match damage at Deadpool to whittle him down), Polarity Shift, Wind Storm targeted on Hulk so Anger never kicks in, at which point DP should be dead (or dying) and you can focus on the dino for most of the time Hulk is stunned. Ideally I'd have Daken as the third to tank purple, but I don't have a decently leveled Daken so I'm using Colossus for Immovable Object instead.

I uses the identical roster (C Storm, MMN, Daken 2*) and strategy. I usually take one boost (+3 All AP) and kill Deadpool->Dino->Hulk while keeping Hulk stunned. Daken took one ALOTT that he quickly regenerated health from. No other moves from the AI, not even their Team-Up icon_razz.gif
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    >.> I swear, every time I get bitten by Devil Dino, I keep thinking to myself that maybe it wont hurt so much this time. Then you realize he takes a bite out of a third or more for a maxed Thor. Yes, didn't hurt much at all... icon_cry.gif
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally joining these forums after finding it a month after I started playing.
    Learned a lot from everyone these last few weeks just lurking.
    As a relative newbie, the rubberband effect has probably hurt more than helped in most respects in the past PVE events but in this case I could've used it.
    Sad that I'm not even going to be able to even get the progression cover. These last few nodes are killing my soft capped 2* heroes and I'm all out of health packs.
    Been using C Storm (3/3/3) 2* Daken (3/0/2) and OBW (2/5/2) to knock most of these nodes out but it has been frustrating to watch the AI cascade me into having to use up health packs.
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Overall, I am actually personally pleased with the way this event went.

The rubberbanding wasn't insane, the scaling was also not so insane, and though I didn't hit the final progression reward (missed by a few thousand, but I was having problems with the Sentry node and I didn't have Colossus and for once, I came into the event almost at the end of the 1st sub), I placed well enough and it felt like a more even match amongst those who were in my bracket. Amazingly, I was competing against people who had similar rosters to mine!

I was able to play the refreshes that I wanted to and grind what I wanted to grind and instead of being smacked in the head repeatedly by uber-leveled insane nodes or getting peanuts for uber-underleveled nodes (like in previous events) and having the rug yanked out from under my feet by a last-minute entrant, I actually felt like I had a 'fair' chance in participating throughout the event. I know that if I had managed to catch this event when it began, or was at least able to play 2 more refreshes, I could have earned the Colossus, but oh well.

The last few nodes were indeed really difficult, but after several rounds of experimentations, I managed to push through the worst nodes (the Sentry one NOT included; I made it through twice and after that, gave up; he was World Rupture-ing and Supernova-ing me until tomorrow and it was a **** shoot in terms of me finding a good team combo that could be consistent) using a mix of boosted characters and non-boosted characters and some carefully timed TUs.

NO boosts. NO Colossus.

My only boosted characters was a 4/2/5 Classic Storm, a 2-3/5/0 Daken, and a 1/0/5 Moonstone. Daken was my go-to guy. Classic Storm ended up being fodder much of the time because she was hyper-leveled on her strong AP and fragile as glass. Moonstone was eh.

My non-boosted characters that I successfully exchanged in and out were: 3/5/4 OBW (only if 2 goons + NPC), 4/1/0 Hulk, 5/3/5 Captain America, 3/1/0 Hood, 1/3/5 Ares, 5/3/3 Thor, 3/2/2 MN Magneto, 3/3/5 Classic Wolverine, and 3/1 Bullseye.

In the Doctor Doom level, I sent in: Daken, Hulk, and Bullseye. I also substituted Thor or Wolverine for the Hulk. I used OBW once and it turned out badly. Blue APs were a PAIN to collect and it undermined Daken's efficiency. I hardly used OBW in this PvE for this exact reason. I used M Hawkeye once, too, and it was okay but his CD tiles were a little chance-y. The TUs I used - on the occasion I was actually able to use it - was Lethal Recon.

Bullseye was a MUST because his Protect Tiles along with Daken's Strike Tiles helped to counter the inevitable Summon Demons that kept being spewed out. As I wasn't stealing anything, the goal was to match quickly and deny and have Daken absorb the Shock abilities that would happen. The bonus of NOT using OBW was the fact that the scattered Blues helped Daken out.

Daken tanked Purples (Bullseye) and Hulk tanked Greens and Blacks (Daken and Bullseye) and Reds (Hulk). Bullseye was literally there for his Adamantium Bones and even though he's pretty squishy, a whole field of Adamantium Bones allowed him to take a few hits without dying on me.

In the Devil Dino level, I sent in Daken, Bullseye, and Classic Storm. I substituted Ares, Thor, Hood, and MN Magneto for Storm on occasion as Storm kept dying too soon. HOWEVER, because I had multiple Onslaught TUs waiting in my stockpile, I used THOSE with better results than bringing in Ares himself.

Again, the Adamantium Bones from Bullseye and Strike Tiles from Daken were critical for me. I slammed Deadpool first and denied Green as fast as I could go; with Devil Dino needing only 7 Greens, I tried not to send out anyone too squishy and that's why I never sent OBW out, either. If Devil Dino was about to chomp, I sent out Daken just in case and in combination with his Healing and the Adamantium Bones, the effects weren't quite so horrible and I was able to heal away most of the damage while denying more Greens and Reds. This was a slow-ish level for me, but it was doable though I did die on two different occasions owing to some seriously unfavorable boards.

IF I brought out Storm and IF she survived, I TRIED to use Wind Storm and her passive ability helped. SOMETIMES this would conflict with Daken if there weren't many Blues. The Green ability was useful, but since she would tank Greens, this was very risky because she was squishy.

IF I brought out Ares, I SAVED MY GREEN AP to unleash a KO-worthy Onslaught on the Devil Dino AFTER KOing Deadpool. I used Rampage very liberally and on the occasion that it was SAFE, I also unleashed Sunder (and made sure to collect the Health before exiting the level if I could).

IF I brought out Wolverine, Adamantium Slash was reserved for the Devil Dino and Hulk (if Wolverine was still standing) and I very liberally doctored the field with MORE Strike Tiles.

IF I brought out MN Magneto, he had Daken to tank his Purples and Blues (I... think) and he collected his own Reds. The CD tiles were a bit chance-y and if possible, I tried to bring out an Intimidation TU. Thing is, even though I brought the TU, I seldom got to activate them.

In the Sentry Level, it was a serious **** shoot. If I remember correctly, Wolverine, Moonstone, and Classic Storm were able to push their way through. Bullseye -might- have been in there, too, unless he was on the enemy side.

End all be all, this was actually a fun event for me; I got to mix and match my Heroes and Villains around and because I was able to find combos that worked for me, I was able to at least TRY and keep going and much to my surprise, I was able to use a good majority of my entire roster to help push me through.
  • SunCrusher
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    DrNitroman wrote:
    Phantron wrote:
    [...] you can afford to take it easy.
    Yep, I reached 20k, got my cover, I'm taking it easy now. icon_razz.gif
    A lot of players aren't actually taking it easy though as scores keep increasing...
    ... while I keep diving in the depths of the leaderboard. ecountdown.png

It's probably an opportunity for some players to rank higher than usual.
    Conveniently, I think that Punisher is a very good character for a 2 star.png -->3 star.png transitioning player!

I think this event happened to work out because outside of the true crazies you should have most of the normal top performers taking it easy and allow other people to have a shot. I'm not convinced this happened due to some grand plan though and that it just happened to work this way. I remember the first time when Deadpool was the prize, the grinding got quite nasty and it's one of the more competitive event I can recall.

So you're saying that - based on your previous post on the other page and now this one - that because the ranking reward more or less wasn't that great (personally, I needed more Punisher covers so it worked out for me!), this event was 'easier' because the top performers aren't participating the same as they would normally?

I'm not sure if I like the implications of that because if that were the case, then it's also implied that the so-called 'top performers' who were doing well in previous events were also the ones who were deliberately tanking the easy nodes and then driving up the hardest nodes and who were also using the rubberband to skyrocket themselves up to the topmost ranks and progression rewards.

The reason I say this is because for ONCE, I didn't see that even though I had some grinders in my bracket who had fairly comprehensive rosters. My nodes remained relatively stable unlike in previous events (and not just Heroic) where my easiest nodes would drop 10+ levels and the hardest levels would skyrocket way past my ability within a single refresh.

I attributed this to less rubberbanding (and I personally saw less rubberbanding and my play habits and styles haven't changed) providing less incentive for last-minute jump-ins and trying to mass-collect points which also encouraged people to try and manipulate the scaling...

but apparently you're thinking it's more because the 'top performers' weren't really interested in the event in the first place?

Hmmm...
  • The top performances absolutely took it easy and it's got nothing to do with bracket/scaling manipulation, though I"m sure plenty of guys tried. The rubberband makes it even harder than usual to try for a last minute comeback but even if it was normal it would've been pretty much impossible to pull it off because the nodes in this even are all trivial. There's no way to pull off a last minute join when everyone can beat everything. The last minute join works because you're counting on being able to beat stuff other people won't be able to and that's not happening this time. Here's my bracket's roster distribution:

#1 54K - 140, 114, rest 94s (2*)
    #2 49K - highest level 85
    #3 44K - maxed roster
    #4 42K (me) - maxed roster
    #5 42K - highest level 40
    #6 41K - maxed roster
    #7 40K - highest level 78
    #8 40k - one level 166 character
    #9 39K - one level 110 character, rest 94
    #10 38K - highest level 94

And no, this is absolutely not an event where having a weak roster is advantageous. I missed at least 2 cycles just from forgetting the event was happening, and didn't do any clears prior to sleep on both days so that's about 4 cycles (100% + 80% + 60% of nodes X 2) so that's 6 cycles missed compared to the first time this event was ran. Compare this to any PvE event that had Nick Fury as top prize where you can't tell if anyone in the top 5 went to sleep let alone missing a cycle during waking hours.
  • SunCrusher
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    The top performances absolutely took it easy and it's got nothing to do with bracket/scaling manipulation, though I"m sure plenty of guys tried. The rubberband makes it even harder than usual to try for a last minute comeback but even if it was normal it would've been pretty much impossible to pull it off because the nodes in this even are all trivial. There's no way to pull off a last minute join when everyone can beat everything. The last minute join works because you're counting on being able to beat stuff other people won't be able to and that's not happening this time. Here's my bracket's roster distribution:

#3 44K - maxed roster
    #6 41K - maxed roster

And no, this is absolutely not an event where having a weak roster is advantageous. I missed at least 2 cycles just from forgetting the event was happening, and didn't do any clears prior to sleep on both days so that's about 4 cycles (100% + 80% + 60% of nodes X 2) so that's 6 cycles missed compared to the first time this event was ran. Compare this to any PvE event that had Nick Fury as top prize where you can't tell if anyone in the top 5 went to sleep let alone missing a cycle during waking hours.

Absolutely fascinating; thank you for posting and for explaining. My experiences in the various PvEs have been like night and day in some cases and so it's been difficult to get a feel for the rhythm and to know what's more expected and what's not and how to differentiate where the 'different experience' is coming from.

(To the top players who took it easy, thank you!)

Obviously, having the essential character probably helps in regards to opening extra nodes and more opportunities, but in this PvE, did it really matter if you had a super strong roster or not?

You said that 'everyone' can do the nodes because unlike other PvEs, the nodes here were more trivial, but then you also said a weak roster also isn't advantageous.

Was this PvE more of a free-for-all sort of PvE, then, in the sense of who could viably participate? Or was the comment about the weak roster not being advantageous more of a comment directed to the event where Nick Fury was the prize and you couldn't tell if anyone in the top was sleeping or not?

Thanks in advance for answering.
  • Phantron wrote:
    #3 44K - maxed roster
    #6 41K - maxed roster

That is way more high end than my bracket where not a single person in the top 10 had a lvl 166 let alone a maxed rooster. I was down in 62nd place after doing 3 refreshes each sub while also missing the last two. Was surprised I finished that high and top 50 in both my subs. Only doing that 5th 4th and 3rd last refreshes and still being top 50 means yes a lot of people were taking it easy not just the high end guys.
  • SunCrusher wrote:
    Absolutely fascinating; thank you for posting and for explaining. My experiences in the various PvEs have been like night and day in some cases and so it's been difficult to get a feel for the rhythm and to know what's more expected and what's not and how to differentiate where the 'different experience' is coming from.

(To the top players who took it easy, thank you!)

Obviously, having the essential character probably helps in regards to opening extra nodes and more opportunities, but in this PvE, did it really matter if you had a super strong roster or not?

You said that 'everyone' can do the nodes because unlike other PvEs, the nodes here were more trivial, but then you also said a weak roster also isn't advantageous.

Was this PvE more of a free-for-all sort of PvE, then, in the sense of who could viably participate? Or was the comment about the weak roster not being advantageous more of a comment directed to the event where Nick Fury was the prize and you couldn't tell if anyone in the top was sleeping or not?

Thanks in advance for answering.

Trivial nodes favors grinding because if two people did exactly the same number of nodes then whoever started out ahead is going to still win. You can't rely on rubberband magic because the guy who started out ahead is always the guy who can wait longer before having to do his nodes. For this event I finished #4 and the highest node I saw was level 200, which is pretty trivial consider you've your entire roster of level 166s to use. Even though no one powerful was boosted, it's not like 3* level 166s can't handle normal level 200 enemies. Perhaps trivial isn't quite the right word. Beatable is probably a better descriptor. Certainly if you've something worth fighting for, there's nothing stopping anyone from beating level 200 guys with level 166s.

When nodes are not easily beatable there are two type of situation. First, if you've all of your roster available, then the maxed roster guy will win because chances are he can find someone in his roster of 166s that can handle the node. The last Simulator Basic was a good example of this. The enemy scale up to level 300 but the guys with the maxed roster have the major boosted Daken/Sentry that can absorb most of the scaling, and of course there was Magneto for round 2. In round 3 Magneto has been nerfed, but Sentry was major boosted and the standard Sentry bomb combo with a level 256 Sentry can handle the level 300 guys (and I don't think they scaled quite that high on round 3).

On the other hand on a heroic event, the scaling is the same but you can easily be missing your key characters. On the last heroic Jugg, your 3*s are Thor, Falcon, and Hulk. The latter two have no synergy with Thor in any meaningful way, so you've a level 256 Thor and you're looking at level 250 guys, and you check your 3*s and they're all useless. You can bring your 2*, which would be OBW/Hawkeye, but they'd be 124 (94+30 level boost) versus level 250 guys and probably won't last very long. On the other hand, let's say a weaker roster guy just have 100 levels lower on his max characters and enemy level (doesn't quite work like that, but good enough as an estimation), so you'd have a level 156 Thor against level 150 enemies, but now his support of OBW/Hawkeye is level 124 who can actually contribute without getting mauled as is the case for the maxed roster guy. Although his Thor is likely weaker relatively speaking (less covers), having two other contributing members can easily make up for that. Had the other 2 3*s been say, Psylocke and Black Panther, the maxed roster guy would retain his advantage as those two can definitely compliment Thor and pull their weight against the increased scaling, but hero selection in 3* is pretty hit and miss so it's not something you can count on. While in theory you can have all the bad 2*s too, I'm pretty sure D3 tries to avoid this since that'd alienate all the transition players if your choice of 2*s was Bagman, Captain America, and Human Torch.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    That is way more high end than my bracket where not a single person in the top 10 had a lvl 166 let alone a maxed rooster. I was down in 62nd place after doing 3 refreshes each sub while also missing the last two. Was surprised I finished that high and top 50 in both my subs. Only doing that 5th 4th and 3rd last refreshes and still being top 50 means yes a lot of people were taking it easy not just the high end guys.
    I grinded my way to 22K in the first sub and stopped dead after one clear of the second sub, with I think 18 hours remaining - and stayed 35th in my main.
    So yes, no-one card to grind the second half of the event.
  • Wow,

I worked really hard to make sure I made it into the top 10 only to find out that I didn't get my Punisher green. Apparently, only the top 5 get it.

You can tell that my reading skills are in good shape right now. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2nd place overall, and irony of ironies, after grinding so much because I had never been able to get a Punisher cover, what should I see when I open my alliance 2* token, but icon_punisher.pngblackflag.png. Naturally!
  • The rewards weren't thrilling, I just wanted to finish first for once. Didn't happen though, first place in my bracket was 62k and I was second with 60k. He did it with a 2* roster, so good for him.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rubberbanding will never allow someone to get ahead of someone who plays consistently. It is only a "catch up" mechanism. No one can join an event late and catch someone who has been playing since the beginning who continues to play consistently; it is impossible.

Personally I love rubberbanding because it can only help everyone. It's amazing for progression rewards but it can't affect ranking as much as people seem to think it does, unless you stop playing as consistently as you have been.
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Rubberbanding will never allow someone to get ahead of someone who plays consistently. It is only a "catch up" mechanism. No one can join an event late and catch someone who has been playing since the beginning who continues to play consistently; it is impossible.

Personally I love rubberbanding because it can only help everyone. It's amazing for progression rewards but it can't affect ranking as much as people seem to think it does, unless you stop playing as consistently as you have been.
    I think you have some slight misconceptions about rubberbanding. You're right about it being a catch up mechanism, but it's based on the global leader. So if you're winning your bracket but don't manage the end of the event just right, then someone can come flying in last minute, score big due to rubberbanding, and pass you in your bracket for #1.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Trisul wrote:
    loroku wrote:

I think you have some slight misconceptions about rubberbanding. You're right about it being a catch up mechanism, but it's based on the global leader. So if you're winning your bracket but don't manage the end of the event just right, then someone can come flying in last minute, score big due to rubberbanding, and pass you in your bracket for #1.
    Or you could join late, get a fresh bracket and abuse the rubberband for easy progression rewards while picking up the win at half the points total required for older brackets.
  • People have some serious misconception about the last minute rubberbanding. It's not even that big and it really doesn't even matter if it is. Right now the overall leader tends to be someone whose score is very close to base points in a cycle X number of cycles. That is if there are 2000 base points in a cycle and an event lasts 1 day that's 10 cycles so you'd expect the overall leader to have approximately 20K points. Since this guy is generally comfortably winning his bracket he has no reason to grind much toward the end, so the change in rubberbanding at the end is small. Nobody is going to pass this guy up because anybody who is capable of doing that is almost certainly capable of winning their bracket easily too. Therefore the overall leader's point can be considered as roughly constant in the last 2 cycles and therefore it doesn't matter when you start doing your missions at the final 2 cycles and all it matters is did you get more base points in compared to someone else if you two started with the same total points. If you did 3000 base points in the final cycle that's almost always worth more than someone who did 2600 base points regardless of the order they're done. If someone pass you up they probably did more base points than you, or that they started with way more PvE points that it doesn't matter. There's also a matter of timing like joining at around 6 hours to go gives you the chances to get 3 full cycles in, but then you could end up being placed in a bracket where someone joined 6 cycles ago which is a huge advantage because they could've grinded 3 more cycles than you and still match your effort.

Since someone has to win the last minute bracket there's always a story of someone who did well but you don't hear about the guys who got next to nothing. They're usually won by guys who are pretty good but not quite top 5 reliably let alone able to compete for top 1. My bracket's score of 54/49/44/42/42K is pretty representative of the competition at the top, and I was #10 when I remembered the event was ending and did some last minute grind to hit #4 in a fairly routine bracket that I joined the first day and from my point of view I have no reason to try anything fancy when I'll probably be around #13 even if I forgot the event was ending and can hit top 5 with some effort.
  • I saw absolutely no cause to change the last minute push strategy I've employed for nearly every PvE.

I didn't join a main bracket until just under 2 hours remaining in the first sub. Got a relatively fresh bracket and ended that sub in 9th place in main with 17k, no clue where I placed in the sub (top 50 iirc).

Second sub I had aspirations to do a few refreshes, but only really got 1 full clear before deciding to wait for all nodes to cool and grind the snot out of them. 3rd in main with 36k, and top 10 in the sub.

In my experience, RB is only really useful if you start early expecting to blitz late. Starting late for the RB, you're grouped with all the other people using RB, so the effects are relatively neutralized. Unless you get phenomenally unlucky and get sharded into an old bracket, starting late isn't a problem, but then that's always been the gamble.

Conversely, since I know Phantron is going to tear apart my argument, I fall into the high end of transition players. No 3*s maxed, but several lv100+, even more max covered but lacking the mountain of iso required. Even more to the point, I was able to comfortably grind the doom+doombots and dino/dp/hulk nodes since I just sentry bombed them (only used boosts purchased with iso, but still boosts). I didn't touch the sentry node after the first clear since it was only worth roughly half the points of the hood+maggia and the 2 aforementioned nodes. Every other node was ground down with patch+ daken+loki.

Noticing the new message that posted while I was typing this, I suppose I'm more or less agreeing with Phantron now. If you're efficiently hitting your refreshes and you're relatively close to the global leader's points, RB won't be an issue for you. If you're further down the line and nowhere near global leader, you have people like me to worry about.

However, I can't begin to understand how badly this makes anyone in Europe feel with every PvE ending badly for them...
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know that we are sure rubberbanding is always (or ever) based on a global leader, as opposed to your bracket's leader.