God Of Lies - July 7-9 - Season III

Options
1235»

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Fell short of what I wanted to hit (damnable unpredictable Loki!) but at least I got Birdguy up to 2/4/2 now so he can be useful in PVE.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey Locked it's ok I was shielded but thank you!

I wanted to score much higher but my real life was crazy at the pvp's end so I did what I could through random hopping and pushes.

So now I can officially cross "locked" of my hit list of those who nailed me as I do take notes : )
  • Unknown
    Options
    Question: If you used the default Loki in your last battle do you get the default Loki on defense, or still your own Loki?

Was trying to squeeze out 1 more match with a damaged Loki.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    Question: If you used the default Loki in your last battle do you get the default Loki on defense, or still your own Loki?

Was trying to squeeze out 1 more match with a damaged Loki.

You get whoever you used, so it will be the default one.

Ended up having to break shields at the end - jumped up from 806 to 879 over 3 matches, didn't get attacked, and got #2 - I had dropped to #7. My Falcon's now 4/5/4, which will do for now - once I get another yellow I think I'll go 5/5/3. I'm leveling him up along with Lazy Daken, Sentry, and Human Torch, and eventually GSBW, and I'll be back to working on my varsity team.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today is just not my day.

First I time a shield jump for the last three minutes, but clicked back after putting in boosts to use a health pack on sentry to be safe, which resulted in the boosts not being used, and me ending the match 1 minute too late.

Then, when I go to sell the extra falcons, I forget to use the green sentry from the sim before clicking the sell all button
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Then, when I go to sell the extra falcons, I forget to use the green sentry from the sim before clicking the sell all button
    Oh god, that is awful icon_e_sad.gif
    Sorry to hear that.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Today is just not my day.

First I time a shield jump for the last three minutes, but clicked back after putting in boosts to use a health pack on sentry to be safe, which resulted in the boosts not being used, and me ending the match 1 minute too late.

I very nearly did this exact same thing. I caught myself though and hit cancel on the confirmation prompt.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well I give up...you guys win. I used to get to 1000 to 1100 every pvp, not anymore without tons of shields. I get to 900 all 166 teams which is fine except I only have a single 166 (punisher, whose not scary on defense). I'll tackle the 166 teams but it takes awhile. So I beat the 166 team only to come out with -82 because of my creampuff defensive team. Either feast or famine. All fairly easy 2* 94 teams up to 850 then only 166 teams rest of the way? There are no "in between" teams?

/endrant

BTW, whose up at 4:40am PST?? Thought I would be the only nut and it would be quiet.
    This happened to me, except more like 12:30-1AM PST. I was surprised to get hit mercilessly as I was about to cross 900 as the hits haven't been coming until more like 950+ lately. I was getting hit for -100, then after my next match another -60 or so. That pattern repeated itself two or 3 times until I finally just gave up and shielded at ~860. It was probably the most frustrating hour or so in my MPQ life.