God Of Lies - July 7-9 - Season III

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    man so frustrating. i crossed 1000 4 times and not one time counted because i'd get hit for 40 every time i crossed. i finally gave up at 931 after losing to a bad cascade. shielded til end. 1st right now in my bracket, so i should net a top 5.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options

BTW, whose up at 4:40am PST?? Thought I would be the only nut and it would be quiet.

That would be the rest of the world! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos wrote:

BTW, whose up at 4:40am PST?? Thought I would be the only nut and it would be quiet.

Still 7:40am east coast. America is the whole world, everything else is a barren wasteland. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options

The zombie horde does not rest. There is no time or place that you are safe from this relentless shambling horror. It will pursue you without mercy and drag you down to the lowest depths of despair, i.e. one place lower than the cutoff for the reward you wanted.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanos wrote:

Hello, we are in the same bracket icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Screw the zombie horde. Need top 5 but every time I get close to it, I get knocked back down by the same people. Finally found a match worth 35 points and boosted the hell out of myself and shielded in 4th. gonna need to push at the end to keep top 5 though. So if anyone wants to lose to me it would be much appreciated. lol. need the extra blue bird man cover.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Went to bed around 900 unshielded. Woke up to -289. Then experienced a crash and lost all of the retals except the three store on screen. -.-

But, had a nice easy climb back over 900 without any attacks, shielded up and am happily in 2nd. Behind Flo. With over 1500.

Bring on the birdman!
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    Hello, we are in the same bracket icon_e_smile.gif

Yea, i see you. Enjoy first place, i'm not gonna fight you for it. icon_e_wink.gif
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There are other countries apart from the US funnily enough
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    There are other countries apart from the US funnily enough

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11371&start=60#p184136
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    It's Hulks and LazyThors everywhere - sometimes on the one team.

I really don't feel like slogging through 20K in health every match, even if it is doable with CMags and Patch/Punisher.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jesus Christ... the amount of games I'm getting that are taking forever to get through because of enemies constantly getting cascades and me getting **** match-3s I can't use is amazing today...
  • elcondore
    elcondore Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hmm, this morning I had lost around 100 points while shielded. Then when I managed to skip enough LThors and Patches I shielded again to see that what should have been an hour left in the tourney is now showing 3 hours. Something is amiss in Asgard. Anybody else?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    elcondore wrote:
    Hmm, this morning I had lost around 100 points while shielded. Then when I managed to skip enough LThors and Patches I shielded again to see that what should have been an hour left in the tourney is now showing 3 hours. Something is amiss in Asgard. Anybody else?
    No, PVP ends in 50 minutes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Audible gasp! I got something good from my God of Lies pack! icon_e_surprised.gif

Lazy Thor Yellow! My first Lazy Thor cover!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hey, sorry for hitting you, Jonny1punch, I hope your amazing score was protected though. I had literally nothing to do in the subs (top 2 in both) and wanted the 1000 pts progression.

Edit: oh and I don't know how other people are doing that, but my Sentry-Daken heavily boosted match took eons (at least 3 minutes). Couldn't get that kitty yellow match, and then the Sacrifice strike tile got lost in cascades, too. Lol, at least I don't shieldhop to experience such things constantly.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Audible gasp! I got something good from my God of Lies pack! icon_e_surprised.gif

Congrats
  • Unknown
    Options
    My bracket featured:

1. Flo - 1542
    2. Me - 909
    5. 761
    8. Unshielded - 721
    10 - Unshielded - 685

Weird.

I'll be one yellow birdman cover away from finishing him now. With iso reserves being poured into Sentry, there's no reason for me to buy birdman a cover yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    wade66 wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

Congrats

I almost danced a jig when I saw it, but I remembered I had to keep playing. Managed to get 11th. Tried to get in a last minute game, but it took too long.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Hey, sorry for hitting you, Jonny1punch, I hope your amazing score was protected though. I had literally nothing to do in the subs (top 2 in both) and wanted the 1000 pts progression.

Edit: oh and I don't know how other people are doing that, but my Sentry-Daken heavily boosted match took eons (at least 3 minutes). Couldn't get that kitty yellow match, and then the Sacrifice strike tile got lost in cascades, too. Lol, at least I don't shieldhop to experience such things constantly.

Or when you are struggling & waiting for that one green match and when you finally get it and throw down the Rupture, OBW immediately increases your timers.