• wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My 7 tokens

Red Moonstone x3
    M. Hawkeye Blue
    A. Wolverine Yellow and Red
    GSBW Purple (only one I needed)

Don't know what to think about this besides damn.
  • Unknown
    Options
    well my last two tokens i received I got

Ares red (needed)

and Wolvie red (needed because my setup was 5/4/4 so now Wolvie is 5/5/3 as it should have been)

so yeah there you have it. Time to win 6 coins again in season two and aim for 5000 points again for another 10 pack
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had 5 tokens:
    3 Ares (already maxed)
    Bag Man
    Hawkeye

icon_e_sad.gif If the game only wants to give me 2*, is it too much to ask for the ones I still need? 2 Daken black, 1 MN Mags purple, 1 Wolvie green and red each, 2 Cap blue. But no, I only get iso fodder icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    My 2x 10 Heroic Pack:

Moonstone
    Ares 3
    Thor
    Hawkeye 4
    Storm 2
    OBW

BP Yellow (good)
    DD Blue (fifth blue... at least I got 13 covers now)
    HT Green (good)
    IW Yellow (wanted Blue. at least got all covers)
    Rags Red (for ISO)
    Patch Green (for ISO)
    IM40 Blue (for ISO)
    Psylocke Red (wanted last Black)

So all in all very good.

---

On the other hand - the rewards distribution is f***ed up again - people who left / were kicked after Season 1 from the scAvengers got none. While our new members got rewards for top25...

Piece of **** of a game.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    On the other hand - the rewards distribution is f***ed up again - people who left / were kicked after Season 1 from the scAvengers got none. While our new members got rewards for top25...

Piece of **** of a game.
    It's probably a gentle nudge to keep people around even after a season ends so that they don't take a break.
    Devs seem fond of gentle nudges.

on topic: Not even going to open my three 10-packs until they put Daken in. All I'm missing are Torch covers, and I can live without those.
    Well, ok, and a 5th blue LazyCap for respec purposes, but meh.
    Oh, and a purple GSBW, but, again, meh.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ended up with 21 heroics (double 10-packs, and one singleton from Alliance).

All uncommons in the first pack, but then RNG redeemed itself with four rares in the other pack, so I ended up with the average number.
    3 stars were Falcon Yellow, Spider-Man Blue & Purple, and Iron Man 40 Blue. So I get my final Iron Man cover a week earlier than I would have otherwise.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I think I got someone else's share of Bullseye/Bag-Man - I got 4 of these from my 2 packs! And only 3 rare covers, one of which I could apply. It was purple Daredevil icon_lol.gif
    I've been trolled, but it's okay, maybe the more patient members of our alliance will get better results!
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    locked wrote:
    I think I got someone else's share of Bullseye/Bag-Man - I got 4 of these from my 2 packs! And only 3 rare covers, one of which I could apply. It was purple Daredevil icon_lol.gif
    I've been trolled, but it's okay, maybe the more patient members of our alliance will get better results!
    Hah, I got 3 of each of Bullseye&Bagman - in fact the first pull of each of my 2 packs was Bagman, so that set expectations low. My 1of3 3* that I could use was a Black Hood (making him 3/2/3), so I guess I did better there...? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Think I'll just hold on to the tokens I have left until it's better than .8% to get something decent.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    lol Dreylin I hope that was your yearly quota on Bullseye/Bag-Man, at the very least.