12345679»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Sorry Ghast!!! I wanted it icon_twisted.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cannot frakkin' believe they immediately went into s2. So much for any kind of break.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Cannot frakkin' believe they immediately went into s2. So much for any kind of break.

Those... unenticing rewards. Yay.
  • Unknown
    Options
    People must either not care, or I somehow managed to not get into a bracket of death. Managed rank 23 with 833.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry Emeryt, wasn't trying to piss you off, just wanted a quick Match here and in Training. Didn't manage to get number 1 overall by 5 seconds :s
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

Those... unenticing rewards. Yay.

Weeeeee...another month long grindfest!!! Just what I always wanted! Thanks DSanta3!!

Edit: I'd like too add, in case d3 sees this. I'm not being serious. It's a joke. So there.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I swear to Jeebus, it's either one of 2 ways in pvp with me now. Either i get attacked constantly from 650 onwards and struggle to even reach 800 or what happened now, getting to 950 without been attacked once. I much prefer the 2nd way. Please give me more of those.
    I'll have some of that too.

My shield ran out with about 15 minutes to go (**** timing on my part) and I was looking good for 10 of those minutes - then the sharks appeared. In the time it took for me to play about four matches (and the associated skipping time to find someone to hit) I got smashed for over 150 with less than 3 minutes to go.

Dropped from 12th to 41st - it's still Psylocke but I really wanted a red cover icon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Got a really lax bracket after all. Finished 4th with 927 points
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I cannot believe I got first in this pvp. I was waiting for one of you forum folk to come out of hiding, but it never happened.

I don't expct this to ever occur again.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I cannot believe I got first in this pvp. I was waiting for one of you forum folk to come out of hiding, but it never happened.

Only because half the forum are about to jump off a bridge at d3's decision making.

Glass%252520Case%252520Of%252520Emotion.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sorry Emeryt, wasn't trying to piss you off, just wanted a quick Match here and in Training. Didn't manage to get number 1 overall by 5 seconds :s
    NP icon_e_smile.gif Glad that it was You.

I did not plan to win either, just got spare 15mins, unshielded both in Rags and in Simulator, took 2 fights here and 2 fights here and shielded again.
  • Unknown
    Options

I think this means you're now going to be bracketed with Slobofix and others of his ilk in the next few PVPs.