S1 krakadoom! 19th-21st

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Well my 5.5.2 Psy probably will not be getting a black this time around...oh well
  • Unknown
    Options
    grrrrrrrrrrrrreat..........thorborg............ugggggggggggh

;-; I need psyloke's covers, I only have one cover. I do not see myself ranking anywhere to get at least one cover.

I shall reign terror to get there. I do not want stupid bullseye. He's stupid D;
  • Unknown
    Options
    I need a black psylocke or three; I guess I'll try and help the alliance. Ragnarok is at least more fun that Daken's animation domination.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    After this tourney we can make a trade - I'll give You 1 Red, You'll give me 1 Black. My Psy is 533, so she'll be more than happy.

Deal?

Sounds fine to me, trading would make this bracket **** not that big a big deal anymore. I like Psylocke a lot, one of my most used chars in PvE but as shes not tier 1 not usable outside of buffed PvP.
    Yeah, I think she's great. I love cheap spammable abilities.

Actually, if she'll be the featured hero in the next PvP, I might consider staying 3 days longer.

I am with you, she's a lot of fun. I run her with my punisher and the strike tiles make match damage out of control. Turns my molotov into a usefull AOE ability or the Psi-katana into a 500 damage attack tile.

My biggest fear is that Psylocke upcoming PvP will have a Villain reward to match the new episode PvE. Worst case scenario, more Loki or Doom covers. Best case scenario, hood or mags.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I really like Psylocke, but I just can't afford to spend any more iso on her. All my iso are belong to LThor.

I do want that red cover though, and I'm totally expecting another bloodbath. At least my Rag is semi-viable now at lvl 80. Huge improvement over my loaner Daken in the previous event.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to Psylocke - I was happy to see red as the higher reward as mine is 5-3-2 right now...really looking forward to getting another black (and blue I guess as a temperary placeholder to build her up higher)....

She's the first 3* I was able to build and is my only 100+ currently...would love a tourney devoted to her for sure.....

Having said that, right now, I have a true tank team in there - trying to see if it helps at all with match-ups. I doubt it will, but the worst case scenario is that I have to replay to get back to where I was (only 300+). Best case scenario - I have to replay to get there and it's easier. If it doesn't matter anymore and I'm just wasting my time, well then at least a few people had a nice juicy target to feast on...my small contribution icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Psylocke is 5/5/3 and fairly high levelled due to the Heroics using her, but I would prefer more black covers. To bad the Alliance reward is out of reach for me.

I'll basically play for Hero Points since the push to get a purple Daken wiped a lot of mine.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi Bowgentle icon_e_smile.gif

Did You come across anyone else from forums?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Smart people who don't have their Psylocke maxed should be trying to push to get her covers. With Dorken out now, they synergize eerily well.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The top guy in my bracket, NoMistake from Retribution, is at 954 points and shielded already. And not only that, his roster is an impressive collection of L141, including a L41 lazy daken.

Ugh. I'm glad I just need the season points from this tourney, and none of the covers.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:

Hello there icon_e_wink.gif

Nope, haven't seen anyone while creeping up to 300, but I'm sure they'll come out of the woodwork soon.

Nobody attacks my tank team icon_e_sad.gif

So will play up to 600 later tonight and hope for attacks overnight. MMR is sad panda.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:

I believe that I saw Bowgentle in my list of possible retaliations this morning. I will be yo-yoing this event to the best of my abilities...play as much as I can and see where it gets me, then let the zombies come and do it all over. I just need ISO and lots of it.

Whoever mentioned future rewards as Hood or mags covers, I would love some hood covers. My ultimate goal is to field a team of 141 Hood, Daken, and _________.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    what a pleasant journey i had up to 600 pts.. i saw a lot differents line up.. most mixing obw/ares/thor.. i even came across with a psy/dd/rag team..
    I really enjoyed the beginning of this tourney. hope this trend continues..
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I decided that going slow didn't work for me in the last couple of events so I'll just go all out on this one - I'm holding 6th on 540 points in my bracket (the leader is shielded on 800+).
  • Unknown
    Options
    This must be the earliest time I started a pvp
    Just reached 800, but not gonna shield up in the following 24 hours
    so don't hit me icon_e_wink.gif Although I have switched to my beefiest team
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Could we maybe not see so many repeat events in season two? And you should at least get one mulligan where they drop your lowest score if the rewards are **** or you know life.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:

I believe that I saw Bowgentle in my list of possible retaliations this morning. I will be yo-yoing this event to the best of my abilities...play as much as I can and see where it gets me, then let the zombies come and do it all over. I just need ISO and lots of it.

Whoever mentioned future rewards as Hood or mags covers, I would love some hood covers. My ultimate goal is to field a team of 141 Hood, Daken, and _________.
    Yeah, was just rushing to 300 and figured that you'd make back the points quite easily this early in the tourney.
    Hope I didn't sabotage any plans of yours!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I must be doing it wrong. 100+ ISO in skips later and my nodes are still all 141x1+.
    Pretty much everyone is running Spider-Man, too. God, I cannot wait for the nerf to take effect.
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    Options
    Heavy Metal token gave me a black HT. Fatal Attraction token gave me a yellow Falcon. What did I get from the token this event? Purple Bagman. Well I guess I had it coming.

Either way I don't see myself trying to get a high score for this event since I've had enough of PvP. Just a small little note here but we've had 4 different PvP events get repeated for season 1. (Doctor's Orders, God of Lies, Top Gun, and now Krakadoom)
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It will be so funny when the hordes who use Spidey and have no clue about the incoming change get him in his "improved" state icon_e_biggrin.gif