KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    I would like to chime in on how amazed I am at how fast people find and target me after a shield break. It was crazy to have to shield at 1050 points, then start shield hopping one match at a time, one match because two matches would see me get hit 2x before I finish the fight. Crazy how fast people are finding me after a shield break.

100% agreed.... if I did more than one match after a shield ending, I would get hit by at least 1-2 people, if not more. Somehow, it feels like as soon as you unshield, you immediately are put into someone's node rotations that instant.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Knock3r wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Oh, and my apologies to knock3r. Had you in a node with the highest points. You were in 5th, me in 7th. Did the match, won, then I was in 5th and you in 10th with 5 minutes left.

Yea, trust me I noticed. icon_evil.gif I managed to get back to #6, and could have taken you over with one match but A) not worth the stress for 500 ISOs and B) my butt was really falling asleep from sitting on the toilet too long, hiding from my wife.

I saw that, good going, and you could have had it back. I'm guessing you must have either gotten hit by a few people around the same time. I was going for Season 1 points mainly. Hopefully I didn't interrupt your pooping session. And lol... it could be taken wrong... I mean, in the movies, someone typically hides from people because they have a knife/ax and are looking to stab and cut people. I certainly hope that's not the case with you hiding from your wife in the bathroom, lol

Nah, if anything she just thinks my bowel movements have become "regular" since I'm in there every day from exactly 8:30-9:00 AM and PM.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Knock3r wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Knock3r wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Oh, and my apologies to knock3r. Had you in a node with the highest points. You were in 5th, me in 7th. Did the match, won, then I was in 5th and you in 10th with 5 minutes left.

Yea, trust me I noticed. icon_evil.gif I managed to get back to #6, and could have taken you over with one match but A) not worth the stress for 500 ISOs and B) my butt was really falling asleep from sitting on the toilet too long, hiding from my wife.

I saw that, good going, and you could have had it back. I'm guessing you must have either gotten hit by a few people around the same time. I was going for Season 1 points mainly. Hopefully I didn't interrupt your pooping session. And lol... it could be taken wrong... I mean, in the movies, someone typically hides from people because they have a knife/ax and are looking to stab and cut people. I certainly hope that's not the case with you hiding from your wife in the bathroom, lol

Nah, if anything she just thinks my bowel movements have become "regular" since I'm in there every day from exactly 8:30-9:00 AM and PM.

haha! So, sounds like you have her fooled! Muhahaha! Now, you can peacefully work on your plans to conquer the world, all while she thinks you're just doing a #2!
  • Unknown
    Options
    This PVP was ****. Rags is such a dead weight on any team. I'm so glad it's over.
  • Unknown
    Options
    who is this guy BEEE and how is his roster so damn stacked? He's consistently #1 in most events I see
  • Unknown
    Options
    who is this guy BEEE and how is his roster so damn stacked? He's consistently #1 in most events I see

Lol I am a nobody that beezer picked up from the streets. Seriously my roster ain't nothing compared to these other shield nuts I mean lvl 230 IW and bugpop with his 100 screen roster viewer. Lol