Lightning Rounds - Villains - delayed

Options
1235»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Oh, 2* covers do drop too, just have to be lucky. That means 250 ISO instead of 140+30, which sure is nice. For newer players, an awesome moment to get a bunch of needed covers. What is it with bugs lately? Just hope we aren't punished for someone else's mistake later!
    Won't it be 30 ISO + cover then?
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is anyone else seeing 2* covers as rewards for the seed teams in loki? Am I smoking something?

edit: okay went back a page and saw. So strange. Not a good day for the devs it seems.
  • Unknown
    Options
    read the patch notes

instead of tanking because it doesn't work ive resuming taking two heroic tokens from each lr, sucks for those people that wanted them I guess. Id rather tank but yeah...
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    read the patch notes

instead of tanking because it doesn't work ive resuming taking two heroic tokens from each lr, sucks for those people that wanted them I guess. Id rather tank but yeah...
    Tanking doesn't work, but doesn't that just exacerbate your pvp MMR even more?

(THough I guess when you hit the 3x141@0 points wall, it really doesn't matter any more)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yep Ive been x3 141 since Doom PVP started so there's no hope now. Tanked 7 LR to zero effect. So might as well take rewards for myself then.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Um... wow....

I just pulled a Yellow Bagman in a lightning round from B4c0n M4g1c, ROFL!

The cold irony besides the B4c0n M4g1c/Bagman relationship was that Snarky Remark was my elusive 2** white whale cover. My 2** roster is finally complete on Day 153 icon_cool.gif (I have no clue how it is remotely feasible to require 5 months to build a 13 cover Bagman, icon_lol.gif )

Oddly, his fight also yielded the 50 point standard pull token, which yielded Patch Red. Didn't need it, but still strange luck there for sure.
  • Unknown
    Options
    this guy name Chaos_Legion is cheating im pretty sure...he has a 2* roster and appeared out of nowhere in the last 15 mins of the Hood LR with 544 points and shielded
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Sorry for hitting you, Maestro and Kylestrife - not like you didn't put up a good fight! Wanted to sneak into top 2, but my tokens still produced 2*s.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    locked wrote:

Edit:
    that's literally my trophy for beating a S.H.I.E.L.D member, maybe I should keep it forever - lol, sorry, wyp, I was curious as to what I could loot from you
    oBlhXXC.png

I'm not offended you attacked. I'm offended that I'm only worth a Classic Hawkeye according to MPQ. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, franckynight and I got into a nice, bloody, old-school retal war in a LR last night, so he certainly isn't steering clear of SHIELD. Now that tokens are nerfed, it's fun to rumble it up from time to time. Just means more ISO.
    You got the upperhand on this one i must confess... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I'm not offended you attacked. I'm offended that I'm only worth a Classic Hawkeye according to MPQ. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Feel bad no more!

02hI4YJ.png

edit:
    GXY9M5c.png