Lightning Rounds - Villains - delayed

Comments

• Chimaera wrote:
    No, only the ones with the season 1 banner do. In fact they were delayed because they were accidentally season 1 and were caught pre launch.

I would get to 100 points in each one minimum if you can, so much iso value for little amount of play.

Ok thanks. Good advice.
  • Anyone else getting an inordinate amount of seed teams in the Loki round this time?

Doesn't bother me much, as I'm mainly iso-farming right now, but I just find it strange since I was getting regular teams all over in the Doom round this morning when I joined about 10 minutes in.
  • Teke184 wrote:
    Anyone else getting an inordinate amount of seed teams in the Loki round this time?

Doesn't bother me much, as I'm mainly iso-farming right now, but I just find it strange since I was getting regular teams all over in the Doom round this morning when I joined about 10 minutes in.

The earlier you join, the more seed teams you tend to get. Also, the Loki round tends to be the least popular round due to people not having him leveled, which would mean that it would take longer for enough people to join in your MMR range for the seed teams to get bumped out. A third factor is that Loki began after U.S. work hrs., whereas Doom I was grinding to 100 while drinking my morning coffee. icon_e_smile.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    If I join a LR early, I can usually get to 200+ points on seed teams only, but not to 250 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • over_clocked
    lol @ franckynight for breaking out Spidey. If you want to run a broken character, Mags is 9000 times more fun. And to think of all the times I was trying to be nice and skip you during LRs!

Edit: got a Hulk and a Magneto from my tokens, sadly, have no use for either. Well at least the ISO will go to Patch.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    locked wrote:
    lol @ franckynight for breaking out Spidey. If you want to run a broken character, Mags is 9000 times more fun. And to think of all the times I was trying to be nice and skip you during LRs!

Edit: got a Hulk and a Magneto from my tokens, sadly, have no use for either. Well at least the ISO will go to Patch.
    Chill out locked.. I got my mag down and no health pack.. I generally skip you but i only got you and shield members in my queue.. I would have tanked but i cleared by mistake my seed node.. I saw you many times and i never entered in a retal war with you.. Now.. If you want to call me out..
  • locked wrote:

Chill out locked.. I got my mag down and no health pack.. I generally skip you but i only got you and shield members in my queue.. I would have tanked but i cleared by mistake my seed node.. I saw you many times and i never entered in a retal war with you.. Now.. If you want to call me out..

locked seems to like calling people out even though he/she does the same sorts of things.
  • Anyone seeing bugged fight rewards in PVP right now? All my fights show rewards as covers even though winning still gives the expected ISO instead.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Had a forced restart and this showed - they broke something when pushing in the data patch for Falcon buff and Storm nerf icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I got a data push but have not done fights yet to solidify my standing. If I cant tank guess I will take tokens from ppl.

Ill let you know in a half hour.
  • morgh wrote:
    Had a forced restart and this showed - they broke something when pushing in the data patch for Falcon buff and Storm nerf icon_e_biggrin.gif

Looks like they added cover rewards in the new patch, but I guess the usual reward is still ISO. I guess I jumped the gun.
  • over_clocked
    locked wrote:

I'm sorry then, I forget that MMR hell exists for many people - but why weren't you hitting those shield members then, may I wonder? Hitting one person 3 times in a single round does seem quirky.

Whoever called me calling out, I don't call out, I simply express my feelings, whichever happen to be atm, calling out is for 'homo superior' folks like jozier, AsianInvasion, etc.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Anyone seeing bugged fight rewards in PVP right now? All my fights show rewards as covers even though winning still gives the expected ISO instead.

It's just scrolling through every prize you have a "Chance to Win"

If you wait long enough, after it shows every single 2* and 1* cover, it shows the ISO rewards
  • locked wrote:
    locked wrote:

I'm sorry then, I forget that MMR hell exists for many people - but why weren't you hitting those shield members then, may I wonder? Hitting one person 3 times in a single round does seem quirky.

Whoever called me calling out, I don't call out, I simply express my feelings, whichever happen to be atm, calling out is for 'homo superior' folks like jozier, AsianInvasion, etc.

Just because you define it as something else doesn't change what it is.
  • over_clocked
    rashabon wrote:
    Just because you define it as something else doesn't change what it is.
    Fine, whatever, please ignore me from here onwards then.

Ghast - did see those, only got a cover once, a lot of things to digest right now! The rewards must be buggy, don't expect such generosity frankly icon_e_biggrin.gif
    AmR2j6N.png

Edit:
    that's literally my trophy for beating a S.H.I.E.L.D member, maybe I should keep it forever - lol, sorry, wyp, I was curious as to what I could loot from you
    oBlhXXC.png

Edit:
    that's clearly a bug indeed, 2* covers are shown but only 1*s drop icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    gamar wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Anyone seeing bugged fight rewards in PVP right now? All my fights show rewards as covers even though winning still gives the expected ISO instead.

It's just scrolling through every prize you have a "Chance to Win"

If you wait long enough, after it shows every single 2* and 1* cover, it shows the ISO rewards

Actually, apparently it is a stealth "update" that happened in the middle of the Mag LR, along with the "adjustments" to Falcon and Mod Storm:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7021

I got like 5 1* covers right afterward, plus my seed teams stayed all the way to 341 pts... icon_eek.gif

hope you guys like the pts I was trying to give away at the end icon_lol.gif
  • Where do I send in a ticket?

I just clicked the envelope at the start screen and then sent an email from my email address.
  • locked wrote:

Edit:
    that's literally my trophy for beating a S.H.I.E.L.D member, maybe I should keep it forever - lol, sorry, wyp, I was curious as to what I could loot from you
    oBlhXXC.png

I'm not offended you attacked. I'm offended that I'm only worth a Classic Hawkeye according to MPQ. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, franckynight and I got into a nice, bloody, old-school retal war in a LR last night, so he certainly isn't steering clear of SHIELD. Now that tokens are nerfed, it's fun to rumble it up from time to time. Just means more ISO.
  • over_clocked
    Oh, 2* covers do drop too, just have to be lucky. That means 250 ISO instead of 140+30, which sure is nice. For newer players, an awesome moment to get a bunch of needed covers. What is it with bugs lately? Just hope we aren't punished for someone else's mistake later!
  • uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    It already ended?

nm, Doom popped up, but now it won't end at :00 or :30
    (more like at :20 and :50)