Double Shot Tourney

Comments

• Toxicadam in mine... nooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Shikao wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    Shikao - why you are in my bracket - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

So we can have Polish top 2? icon_razz.gif

You are Polish too?
  • Yea, set my alarm for 5am so I could join in and gets favorable bracket. Lets see if it works out.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Yea, set my alarm for 5am so I could join in and gets favorable bracket. Lets see if it works out.

You are going DOWNNNN!!!!
  • i have bot and kohaku in my bracket.

waited til after work to join tho last night so clearly, everyone's being spread around
  • Nostrovia!!
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Yea, set my alarm for 5am so I could join in and gets favorable bracket. Lets see if it works out.

Nemek is with us too icon_cry.gif
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Did anybody else just get an update that changed Iron Man from +150% to only +100%? Why the heck would they make a change like that this late in the tournaments?
  • Yea awful move by the devs...i assume they did this because too many people hit 500 hp mark last tourney or gaining isos too fast.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Yea awful move by the devs...i assume they did this because too many people hit 500 hp mark last tourney or gaining isos too fast.

dem evil corporations icon_cry.gif

So IceX do you guys actually monitor ISO gain? Does it mean you guys will never have a top shot or 1 star tourneys again? (You know... Cstorm and all :p)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2013
    The tournament is now showing up for me as "UI_MetagameMap_ChapterButton_W_IronMan2x_PVP_Title", and IM40 is still required but not buffed at all for either side. I think somebody spilled coffee in the server room.

Edit: I killed the app and restarted it, and it fixed. It was tempting to take down a bunch of unbuffed IM40s, but I only played a couple battles to confirm the behavior.
  • i for one like this change. nothing made me groan more than a 13k hp iron man and 2 2k ones.

really tho why change it midway through the SECOND identical tournament.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    forgrim wrote:
    i for one like this change. nothing made me groan more than a 13k hp iron man and 2 2k ones.

really tho why change it midway through the SECOND identical tournament.

It does put some emphasis back on the rest of the team.

I think it was a mistake to make the tournaments completely identical in the first place.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Sooty wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

Nemek is with us too icon_cry.gif

Noooo. I also didn't think anybody would see me in the bracket yet...
  • the funny thing was i was debating whether to join in the morning ( i wake up at 5am) or just right before i slept. i chose right before i slept.

if i was in that bracket man. the fun.
  • Perhaps they made this change unilaterally and we'll see it once the Lightning Rounds start up next week?
  • Is it safe to say 1000 isn't reachable yet? I'm having a lot harder time with this one than the last...barely made 850.
  • Points do seem lower in this one than in the previous one.
  • Humphrey wrote:
    Points do seem lower in this one than in the previous one.

It's because in the last one all of europe was excited they could compete because of the endtime ^^
  • or maybe the IM40 nerf from 150 to 100% makes it harder to move up fast