Character Rebalance - Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme) 5*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Now we just need to get them to take a look at Black Widow.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bzhai said:

And Doom, Hela, Odin, Peter Parker: Spiderman and Daredevil?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Bzhai said:

And Doom, Hela, Odin, Peter Parker: Spiderman and Daredevil?

For the love of all that is good, please let Parker be next.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

BSSM as well

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 154 Tile Toppler
    Options

Gotta say I feel like the targeting of the yellow passive makes him a lot less usable to me. I mainly use him to take out tile movers when goons fire powers, now that it's changed I feel like I will never use him unless required. Kinda nullifies the rebalance.

Maybe the stun, AP generation, and passive special removal will make up for it.

• Borstock
    Options

@Painmonger said:
    Gotta say I feel like the targeting of the yellow passive makes him a lot less usable to me. I mainly use him to take out tile movers when goons fire powers, now that it's changed I feel like I will never use him unless required. Kinda nullifies the rebalance.

Maybe the stun, AP generation, and passive special removal will make up for it.

There's always the 3* version, I guess.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options

He is definitely worse now that he doesn’t target the character you are trying to take down first and is more likely to eliminate the goons you want to keep around to feed his passive.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Seen Daiches on Reddit say that it is a bug. He didn't give a link or anything but he's usually up to date on things like this.

• Borstock
    Options

@Jinx said:
    To me, Loki should be the obvious choice for a rework. He was one of the most disappointing characters ever released, despite being one of the most popular characters in the ECU. At the end of season 2, he became one of the most powerful beings in existence and saved all of reality. If that wasn’t the perfect time for a rework, I don’t know what was. Talk about missing a golden opportunity.

I'd be fine with him, too. I adore Tom Hiddleston. But they could also release a new 5* Loki based on his new role as God of Stories.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Jinx said:
    To me, Loki should be the obvious choice for a rework. He was one of the most disappointing characters ever released, despite being one of the most popular characters in the ECU. At the end of season 2, … If that wasn’t the perfect time for a rework, I don’t know what was. Talk about missing a golden opportunity.

Please use spoiler tags for info like that

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'm less of a fan of the rework now that I've used him for several rounds in Lost in Time, especially when the enemy fires a Team-up. In the Bullseye (Classic) node, the team has Sentry's Supernova TU, and when they fire it, Strang5 doesn't have anyone to retaliate against, and it appears that the damage is negated. Since mine has a Taskmaster Sword support and does 11k retaliation damage to heroes, that's an annoyance. I hope it reverts to "whomever is standing in front" in the enemy team.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I don’t really use Strange in PVE (which is dumb I know given his skillset). I did use him a ton during my shield sim grind yesterday and he was really good as a third wheel to some teams. The blue, which I was hardest on is my favorite power right now. Hopefully they do fix him so he can be more useful for those who like him vs goons in PvE. But don’t sleep on his PVP utility!